Thread: Council of Truth Interrupted by Hologram Transmission -- CoT Meeting, 26 February, 29

Council of Truth Interrupted by Hologram Transmission -- CoT Meeting, 26 February, 29

Tir, Atlantean, Rubi-ka (26 February, 29480)

The Council of Truth ran through a full agenda on Sunday, covering topics such as planning a "Clan Remembrance" day which will be held on April 18th, CoT-OTBoD diplomacy, CoT-Newland diplomacy, and child abductions.

On the Omni-Tek front, Fiona "Icata" Hackworth has been selected to represent the CoT, along with Cathern "Vixentrox" Flowers and an as-yet-to-be-named Legacy Leader representative in the proposed meeting with Acting CEO Tarkhan Zora. The office of Tarkhan Zora remains officially silent in regard to the proposed meeting.

On the Newland front, the CoT began the selection process for the three who would represent the Council in pursuit of relations with the Newland City Council.

A council chamber were not restricted to simple politics on a quiet Sunday. The agenda was interrupted by the appearance of an uninvited holographic being, bearing the name of Volcatius delivered this message:

"Insolent rebels! Be silent and hear me, the almighty Imperator of the nanomage legions! I have momentarily lowered myself to come before you with an offer which you will find most fair and favorable. I offer you a chance to continue your miserable existence and further your tribal efforts to defeat the Corporation and have a world to yourselves. It is but a simple deal. Serve me, without hesitation or reservation. Serve me, the Imperator, your god, and you will be allowed not only to live but you will be given my favor. Worship me and find my blessings great. Should you choose to refuse, you face a most horrific end. I will instead bestow my blessing upon the drones of the Corporation and your worthless attempts for "freedom" will have been in vain. You will die as slaves. Your children will suffer. Your people will exist to serve no other purpose than to mine precious notum for the Corporation. You will only die for your refusal to accept and serve me. There are only two options: Stand with me and serve me, your lord and master, or stand against me and face annihilation. There is no other way, no other choice. Now bow before me and pay homage to your glorious master."

There was a short pause as those present stated refusals or stood dumbfounded at the unusual presence.

The hologram continued, "You refuse my offer? Your children are of no use to us. They die."

CoT investigation teams and security systems were immediately deployed to seek information regarding the hologram, the "Legionnaires" and further leads toward locating the recently abducted children in Tir, Rome and Borealis.

As hologram transmission ended on this note, "Yes, mount a rescue operation. Send your greatest soldiers in to battle against the Legion."

On administative topics, there were two changes to the representative body of clans on the Council this month:

Today, Black Widows joined the Council Of Truth and aligned themselves with Terra Firma; Dutchess "Copperneedle" Bane and Loomas will represent the Black Widows on the Council. The legacy clan, Terra Firma, does not seek conflict out of a desire for a completely clan-ruled planet, but instead they seek a democratic Rubi-Ka where both Omni-Tek and the clans have an equal part in governing the planet.

Aethyr Prime, Aethyr Assassins and Aethyr Guard have merged into the Aethyr Knights, consolidating their representation into two members.

To join or learn more about the Council of Truth, visit their gridsite at http://www.counciloftruth.org/.
    Fayelure,
    President of 3305 Local.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    "Insolent rebels! Be silent and hear me, the almighty Imperator of the nanomage legions! I have momentarily lowered myself to come before you with an offer which you will find most fair and favorable. I offer you a chance to continue your miserable existence and further your tribal efforts to defeat the Corporation and have a world to yourselves. It is but a simple deal. Serve me, without hesitation or reservation. Serve me, the Imperator, your god, and you will be allowed not only to live but you will be given my favor. Worship me and find my blessings great. Should you choose to refuse, you face a most horrific end. I will instead bestow my blessing upon the drones of the Corporation and your worthless attempts for "freedom" will have been in vain. You will die as slaves. Your children will suffer. Your people will exist to serve no other purpose than to mine precious notum for the Corporation. You will only die for your refusal to accept and serve me. There are only two options: Stand with me and serve me, your lord and master, or stand against me and face annihilation. There is no other way, no other choice. Now bow before me and pay homage to your glorious master."

There was a short pause as those present stated refusals or stood dumbfounded at the unusual presence.

The hologram continued, "You refuse my offer? Your children are of no use to us. They die."
    MD - Special Ops has taken note of this, and we will initiate an investigation. MDSO does not tolerate threats against the council.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.