Thread: Director Moscardelli Announces Important Press Conference

Exclamation Director Moscardelli Announces Important Press Conference

Greetings Citizens.

As we look back to recent years we can all agree a lot has changed. People, lands, wars, technology and more have never been the same for long periods of time. Such changes have affected us all in a small or large way. It seems that once again a big change is looming on the horizon.

Today I announce an important conference that will take place on Saturday, March 11th at 3 PM EST, 20 GMT. The conference will be hosted by my sub-department of Omni-Mining at the location of our main office in southern Clon****; cords are 2050x881. I will be announcing some big changes to the administration of my sub-department and the research project Infinite Circle. This conference should not take too much time. Refreshments will be provided by local caters.

I look forward to seeing guests at my office complex once again.
    Good day.

OOC:

This event will be a small one; I predict at most an hour in length. OM is also thinking of hosting an AI raid after the event. The AI raid will be unrelated to the RP event. If we do hold a raid the level ranges needed will be 100-200. More concrete information about the AI raid will be posted some time during the week.

Recap.
    Date: March 11, Saturday
    Time: 3 PM EST, 20 GMT

Transportation: 3 Ways to get to the Omni-Mining city.

• Grid to Lush Fields and fly straight East. Zone into Clon****. Look for the cluster of cities. The southern most city is OM’s. Flying time is about two minutes at most.
    • Use the fixer grid, the 4-L exit of Clon**** brings you close to the city. Just run south towards the southern most city.
    • Be warped to the middle of the Omni-Mining city. A personal warp will be provided. This warping will be available 20 minuets before the event. The warping will stop 5 minutes after the event begins. You can find the warping personnel at the whom-pas inside Borealis.

There is a small whom-pa to Reets Retreat and Rhompa Bar inside the city. Thus leaving the city is no problem for anyone.

I am so there!
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Infinate Circle...hmm sounds intreguing. Should be able to make it as long as that ratty old Yalm I have's engines can be given a good kickin' today.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!