Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost Eden rifle concept

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic
    But its hard to use as dildo :/

Remake it to look as the rest of agent rifles!
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

too short bullet barrel
    Guvernu RK 1 engineer... bored with SKing (already ffs)
    equip

Ok.. so wait..

Our rifles are starting to look more and more like Assault Rifles now?

Did they give up on the whole sniper thing?

There's no way that garbage is for us. I can find better rifles in Wal-Mart.
    Insurgent - 220/16 Finalizer

It looks more like a soldier weapon then an agent weapon.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink
    It looks more like a soldier weapon then an agent weapon.
    Definitely. Sniper rifles have to have longer barrels to be more precise.

the way the grip is postioned and the scope on it, it looks like a sniper to me

I see what you mean but it still looks like a soldier weapon.

Looks like an infantry marksman weapon to me... Ergo soldier, not agent

Lightning gun from UT2004 anyone?

Which is a sniper weapon btw.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

It's a mix between is how it looks.... Somehow I think AI gave us Fling and LE might give us... umm burst??

either way at least it's better looking than the dildo, but still looks like an assault rifle like the others here say..

Better idea for them to make us new rifles is to base off of Sacrosanct/Joy of the Race and the old RK rifles like Tsaka/Cater/x-3 give us some combination of that, or hell just give us the old Tsaka texture with new stats and we'd love it
    Nano Fetishist.

Anim - NanoAgent - Highest on rk1, and maybe highest active across all 3 servers.
    Leaudoma - Nanomage NT
    Ashzhanra - Nanomage MP
    Marjah - NanoEnf
    (Also various other non-nanomage gimps)

Mocker for Life.

im suprised how many dont like the look, i mean come on it looks 100x better then the SPS and i persernaly like the look better then the kyr'ozch rifle but i guess ppl have different tastes.

I never said that I don't like it more than I like those guns, I'm defenitly agreeing with you there (I'm sure others are too), but then again, those guns really look like ****.

If you look at it without thinking of sps/kyr rifles however, then it doesn't look so great.
    Nano Fetishist.

Anim - NanoAgent - Highest on rk1, and maybe highest active across all 3 servers.
    Leaudoma - Nanomage NT
    Ashzhanra - Nanomage MP
    Marjah - NanoEnf

Mocker for Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Perin
    I never said that I don't like it more than I like those guns, I'm defenitly agreeing with you there (I'm sure others are too), but then again, those guns really look like ****.

If you look at it without thinking of sps/kyr rifles however, then it doesn't look so great.
    thats true but we ARE comparing them to the look of the SPS/Kyr

Well no one ever said that, and who knows if this rifle they give us in LE will end up better? We may end up still using Kyr after LE comes out, we don't know yet. And even then, it might end up just being a level 220 thing, SPS is still used, even though we have low QL Kyr's, and Joy of the Hunt/Race is still used too.

Level 1-15 = Noob gun
    Level 15-30 = Gripo
    Level 30-175 = Perennium Dildo (Vary qls)
    Level 175-210 = Joy of the Hunt/Race
    Level 210-219 = Kyr Rifle
    Level 220 = New LE gun
    (This is without uber twink gear, and estimation levels for regular agents using these guns.. so no one please mention "with supple you can blahblahblah")

That might end up with how it will be with this new gun anyway, who knows, for now it's still Kyr Rifle at 220 for most agents (pvm) and a large variety of rifles in pvp.

Yes, this gun is better looking than sps/kyr, and though you say that's what we're talking about, it was never mentioned before in this thread :P

But no, this gun doesn't look better than Joy rifle/pinpoint/revoltution and the old RK rifles.

On it's own... okay it is a good looking gun, but where's the "sniper" factor that is supposed to be the main purpose of these rifles? Kyr over exxcentuated the factor with the barrel that is far too large, sps gives us a barrel that looks like.. well you all know what that looks like
    Nano Fetishist.

Leaudoma - Nanomage NT
    Ashzhanra - Nanomage MP
    Marjah - NanoEnf

Mocker for Life.

But no, this gun doesn't look better than Joy rifle/pinpoint/revoltution and the old RK rifles.
    i think the TS rifles/Jotr look kinda wimpy if you ask me, sorta look like a bb gun compared to the gigantic look of the kyr
    if they made our rifles look like the old school x-3/cat, id probably get bored of the same old thing and quit, cuz i got tired of the look of those pre-sl =P
    i welcome the look of the LE gun with open arms (if its good tho, otherwise i'd go the way of the TS rifles, rotting in a backpack)

Level 1-15 = Noob gun
    Level 15-30 = Gripo
    Level 30-175 = Perennium Dildo (Vary qls)
    Level 175-210 = Joy of the Hunt/Race
    Level 210-219 = Kyr Rifle
    Level 220 = New LE gun
    (This is without uber twink gear, and estimation levels for regular agents using these guns.. so no one please mention "with supple you can blahblahblah")
    hmm.. i would take out the JoTh/r and use dildo till 205 when you can get on a 300 type 3 (without AI armor) un-OE

That gun look sweet. Not like a sniper rifle tho but still hella sweet.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Insurgent
    Definitely. Sniper rifles have to have longer barrels to be more precise.
    Btw care to explain what for exemple laser sniper rifle needs longer barrel for? Or any barrel for that matter? For exemple even simple targeting screen- or considering we talking 20 k years in the future say something like build in tactical comp which automaticly calculates range to target/atmospheric condition effects/target's armor most likely vulnirable parts based on armor database/target's force fields effects and say 20 more diffent things, then transfers them to user in say direct neural feedback- with rifle itself looking like small cube with retractible energy source sticking from one side for quick replacement during combat- would be alot more fitting.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast