Thread: Supporting Cast (rk2 story concept)

Supporting Cast (rk2 story concept)

Just sounding you out: How many players are interested in helping to create small in game events, by playing roles in other player's stories?

Are you interested in doing this sort of thing? Do you think it would work? Do you think I'm barking up the wrong tree?

Post here an let me know!
    The Interactor

"If it was easy, then everyone would do it"

Our clan-guild will be happy to help

mail me at section4@mail.com if ye need some actors

Greetz,

Budhard for Section 4 on RubiKa2

bring on the stories

This is exactly what rk2needs. Some nice entertaining storylines. I think it's a shame that there are no events on rk2 so i would be cool if the players would try to make their own.

RK2 Events

I am very interested in working with you to create some events. This Saturday (12/22) I am running a joint one with Omni (Eclipse) and Clan (Freedom's Edge) participation. I hope it comes off well. Send me an email to forkz@hotmail.com and I will be happy to work with you.

Thanks for the response!

Thanks for the response, all of you. I do have a couple of ideas, but these will have to wait until after the festive season, as I'm going to have my hands full until around the 6th of january.

Until then, have a (non-denominational) happy holiday!
    The Interactor

I do think u know we will!!!

Howdy friends

I do beleive u know we will!!!

e-mail : marlark@teddysplace.com

// MarLark, <Velvet President>

Thumbs up Supporting Cast on RK2...

I'd definitely be interested; my only constraint, however, is that I can only devote any meaningful length of time on Weekends.

Weekdays... I'm pretty much unavailable. WeekENDS... I'd be happy to help... In fact, I'd be interested in running some of my *own* ideas by you...

So... if you need a lvl 33 Agent/Whatever I want to be today.... send a /tell to Wintermark, or a /tell to Spangle, if you need a Doc.

Or we can set up an email exchange.

Talking

I think you have a very good idea. I would like to be involved in this.

Exclamation Next step

Thank you all for the response. And sorry that it has taken so long for me to get this idea moving. I will try and expedite the idea.

I have one idea currently, which is aimed at providing a reason for my main character leaving the guild she is part of.

Everyone who is interested in this, please post a character name that I can said a /tell to, so that we can move this along.
    The Interactor

Smile

I have two characters, Mixmax and Tweeq. You can send a /tell to either one.

I am logged in most Friday and Saturday nights after 10 PM Central, so that is the easiest time to find me. Otherwise, I might be on any evening between about 7 and 10, depending on when I have time.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Ok, I'm in.

Give Yyerinfahr (a before h not like the bonehead spelling error I made on my board name) a /tell, I'd be glad to get either my guild and/or the fixer community involved...
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

Wink

Great idea! Let me know if you follow thru with this plan...

mr.rogers@rocketmail.com

I can gather some more interested in the meantime...

// David, SWE

I'd be interested.. as a newbie I'm still sounding the world out.

give Mawdrigen a tell

I'm also mostly available at weekends and on GMT time!
    The Returned.
    We we're dead and now we are not... go figure.

A big thank-you!

Thank you to all the people who participated in the event last night. I personally enjoyed it a great deal.

However. This is probably aslo "goodbye", as AO has finally proven too unstable for me to bear it. Barring a miracle I will be off like a long dog come the 14th.

"Its time for someone else to do it"

Opex

If i am still playing this game my Char "Opex" would love to be involved email: ounce@crackedshard.com
    Name: Ounce
    Profession: Nano Technician
    Alignment: Clan
    Home Town: Tir (Rubi-Ka2)
    -------------------------------------
    Name: Opex
    Profession: Trader
    Alignment: Clan
    Home Town: Bot Mountain (Rubi-Ka2)

Citizen_VAIN

a new beggening for rk2

heres something i decided to try and cook up for rk2 today and i think would be just swell.

maybe some of u would be interested.

http://www.ao-basher.com/forums/view...515&forum=4&10

Smile Well i see problems here with that thought m8!

The idea is sound in a way... but i see a problem here and that would be that we would thin out the possability of ideas in multi orgs. in this case the rest of the orgs exept that big high end one.

The story ideas would be more single line in a story line type a way.

What i would like to have is one more org like the AUC that FE and Velvet have started. Based on the same way... but have a twist on the ideology. That way we have counter ideas in terms of Clan RP's. The Omni side i know have started a look alike org as the AUC to form ranks bet. Orgs on Omni Side and to get better RP's that is the way to do it i think.

Basecly i do not think a one big org of besecly high end users are a solution for it... But a highend multi org is i think!

// Marlark

Check us out at www.projectrevenant.com We haev already instituted this idea of player run events on RK2 and have mor ethan 120+ people on both sides of the conflict.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2