Thread: /feellucky (punk)

/feellucky (punk)

"Do you feel lucky punk!"

Do you want sound emotes in the game?
    Why?
    They would improve game enviroment, make a chatter city.
    They can help you in team, script for a combined Help text in chat and a Help shout.
    They would be locally stored, thus no bandwith lowdown from em.
    If you dont like em, have a checkbox under Audio to turn it off.
    But most of all, for the fun of it. =)

Vote in the poll:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=42546

Not sure if this fit in here but some nice sound emotes would add to the RP experience huh?

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    I say the idea is interesting in itself and I've cast my vote. But just to flesh it out a bit, did you have other ideas for these emotes? And how would you go about triggering them?

There's the whole thorny issue of sound emotes getting repetitive (unless you have multiple sets - when then gets into resource issues).

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Im still waiting on the apartments that were going to be fixed and finished 3 months after release..... its over a year now and im still waiting....

(if your gonna hold your breath Rothwinter, be more than prepared to choke...)
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

Ive asked for this **** long time ago....along with my 10k views post...it wont happen so dont get up your hopes...

Unhappy

I'm afraid Duke Silke is right. And it's most probably due to the spamming danger. You ever thought text spamming is annoying? Imagine 'audio' spamming. Sorry to say so, but you'll probably never get those audio emotes. But I agree. In the perfect RP utopia, it'd be the best thing ever. Oh, and a 'laying on the ground' emote would be nice. It's always freaking hard to make it look like you're unconscious without making it to the reclaim. :-)

Heksa
    Heksa - Former Assignments Coordinator of Inter-Act & member of South RubiKa Society
    k_heksa@yahoo.co.uk

One trick to 'laying on the ground' in a non-fatal way is to have Quantum Wings active, then simply tilt yourself so your body lies horizontally, inches above ground level.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Originally posted by Kzak
    One trick to 'laying on the ground' in a non-fatal way is to have Quantum Wings active, then simply tilt yourself so your body lies horizontally, inches above ground level.
    True. One EXCELLENT use of QW. Too bad it's only available to agents and MPs. I miss more emotes. Audio or visual, I don't care. I want more of them

Like the lying down, like actually kissing someone, instead of /blowkiss'ing someone. It's not the same. Yes, you got /me kisses %t, but still.....

And more dance emotes! I want more of those! /tango! /waltz! /rock! /somethingsomething!

aaaah..... I doubt we ever will get audio emotes during the next year. We're allowed to hope, though. I remember whenI first heard the radio-chatter some guards do in outposts. It was great! (it still is!) And the engie-pets! They make the best noices(well, after yottus, that is), with their "I'll be back", "bzzzt something something.. I can't recall it right now, but it's great!

Yuttos are the best. If you understand Norwegian to a degree, that is. "miil etter miil" aaaawwwww! I searched for yuttos a long time before I finally found them! The first meeting with them was hillarious! I LOVE them small creatures!

umm. perhaps I should get back to topic? What was the topic again? eh... Right! Audio emotes. I want them! But make them different from male/female/atrox! A female saying "I'll be back" in Swartchenegger accent does not sound right!
    And Atroxes (as myself) should not under any curcimstances make audio emotes with female voices. We atroxes are one ton of male hormones! No female voices!