Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The time for the new age has come.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani
    It is time. Time to wipe the squabbling free from the planet. To step up, fight to bring true and unending peace to Rubi-Ka. The bickering must stop. Stand, my brothers and sisters. Stand and fight to clean the liars and the cheaters from the planet. Bring peace to our world.
    Look, neuts attacking things have got us nothing but more pain. Peace on Rubi-ka I fully back, but through force? not a chance as has been shown over and over it accomplishes little. If force was the solution that the Clans would of sorted out Omni-Tek decades ago....and last time I checked they hadn't. If force was a solution Nevver would of solved everything by now :P And you expect a bunch of gun toating nuts who seem to have been smoking some of Eddies old socks will now whipe out both Clan and Omni? please see a doctor, am sure they have treatments for these kinds of issues.

The Clans or Omni, why do you have to release people like this into the community? you know, you have the resources to lock them away somewhere padded. Keep them out of the way so they wouldn't harm themselves or the poor wildlife of Rubi-ka.
    Last edited by Nyadach; Mar 11th, 2006 at 10:26:02.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Oy Nyadach, don't drag Clans into this. It's your people, deal with them yourself. We call our lunatics Omni and they breed like rabbits. Just look at Omni 1...you can't throw a rock without hiting some. Unfortunatly that some is usually Nevver. Poor girl got too many blows to head, it doesn't help her condition one bit.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    Oy Nyadach, don't drag Clans into this. It's your people, deal with them yourself. We call our lunatics Omni and they breed like rabbits. Just look at Omni 1...you can't throw a rock without hiting some. Unfortunatly that some is usually Nevver. Poor girl got too many blows to head, it doesn't help her condition one bit.
    I blamed Omni as well if you see my transcript. No idea which asylum this guy escaped from. Am just hoping whoevers lost him will find him, and return him to his padded room as soon as possible is all :P

And yes, I know what you mean about Nevver...such a strange "condition". You really do have to wonder a lot of the time what the poor girls been through. But no doubt that might point back at the Clans. Maybe we should all try and form a "hug a Nevver" day, where we urmm hug Nevver. See if we can make her turn all fluffy and cuddly
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Hugging Nevver might not be wise idea. Who knows what she has cobncieved on her person. She might even be suicidal bomber.

But then again, I'm never claimed to be wise.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Yeah, but then again, can you just picture the scene, a market square full of people hugging Nevver, tying flowers in her hair. Giving her a IR "hippy" cloak to wear, and generally making her turn even more fluffy and cuddle. Would be so nice
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

*still bleeding a little from the minor wounds caused by the shots fired by Belleraphon and Hygeidon at the press conference*

Well, it seems there's another trigger-happy bunch of people to keep an eye on... Good thing I descided to wear this body armour under my robe after all.

*peels the bloodied armour off, stims and goes to bed*

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

*taps on the Nulity sphere*

You know, you would think folks would learn not to try and stir up trouble when everone else has only peaceful intentions.

Fine, I admit I don't necessarily like the changes in Omni-Mining, or the things related to mining which they mentioned, partically around Borealis. But surely getting hold of the new President and discussing it is more a solution than shooting up people who are trying to say some goodbyes to the previous President?

And the attempted bombing, hmm. Ok the strapping a bomb to the back of the Omni-Pol gunship is very amusing, but could of been so dangerous if it went off...even more so considering that it took said gunships driver so long to notice it and almost drive the device into the people :P Maybe Omni-Pol needs a bit of training on handling bombs...

*wonders if the NLF could help "train" OP*
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach
    Yeah, but then again, can you just picture the scene, a market square full of people hugging Nevver, tying flowers in her hair. Giving her a IR "hippy" cloak to wear, and generally making her turn even more fluffy and cuddle. Would be so nice
    I do wear a cloak that say something about hippies. It says, "Save a tree - shoot a hippy rather than club him with a wooden bat." As for flowers in my hair, I tried that once when I was in a wedding party (the bride's idea for all of us) but they turned black and wilted on my head seconds after being put in place.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    I tried that once when I was in a wedding party (the bride's idea for all of us) but they turned black and wilted on my head seconds after being put in place.
    Nevver in a brides maids get up hmm, why do I get this feeling the only rings being passed around that day were connected to grenades
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12