Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Attempted robbery in Jobe results in four dead

OTPC: Attempted robbery in Jobe results in four dead

Attempted robbery in Jobe results in four dead
    March 1, 29480 [Atlantean]

OTPC - In the early hours of the morning of February 28th, a group of no less than twenty men -- a combined force of atrox, solitus, nanomage and opifex -- entered Jobe and headed for Jobe Market.

Scanners picked them up as armed with swords, but were dismissed on the belief that they were headed for Elysium. However events began to turn nasty when they stormed the Heavenly Business shop on that level.

According to security logs, the shop was relatively deserted and the thugs set themselves upon a relatively young looking woman. The woman at first fled out onto the streets of the market but was soon followed by the group.

When Jobe guards arrived they found fifteen men incapacitated with multiple broken bones and internal bleeding. An additional four were identified this afternoon by a passer-by on Rubi-Ka. DNA Scans confirmed the scattered remains of four bodies in Wailing Wastes were a result of a fall from Jobe.

The 'victim' was identified as Master Bahirae Serugiusu, a master strategist and highly experienced martial artist from Omni-Pol. While she was not shocked at the fact she'd thrown four fully grown men to their death she was keen on stating that "Women are no easy targets, especially Omni-Tek Women."

Muahaha... That oughta teach 'em manners!

I think I just fell in love!

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Hehe, yeah a woman after my own heart!
    Hey, no cutting in line, Vincent!
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC
    the scattered remains of four bodies in Wailing Wastes were a result of a fall from Jobe.
    As I recall however, Jobe is stationary over the ocean. Above the area aptly called the "Sea of Jobe"
    A good question wouldbe HOW they traversed such a distance during the fall.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Good to see an omni-tek employee defending herself so vigourously, tho i wonder if there was more to this attack than meets the eye.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

a strong wind, over that kind of fall, can carry even heavy objects a long way.

((Yes, I just watched that episode of Las Vegas again.))
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

I'd love to interview that woman.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

*laughs Heartily* Oh my that is just great!!

I can just see it now .. "oh look an unarmed woman" *bursts harder into laughter*

oh man i can't take anymore haaaaaahahahahahahahahahahh.

*takes the news report and hands it around to his soldiers*
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

she does have a point honestly whats this world coming down to? usually you have to beat your attackers into the ground and kill them to get them to understand your point....

honestly I dont know why she bothered sparing those stupid fools I would have killed them all. of course I would give them a chance to escape but then if they truly were idiotic and stayed to the death then maybe this world is better off of such idiots.

it is still indeed nice to know there are women out there that are very much well trained in the art of death (at least I am not alone) why they were after her is none of my concern I could care less about their motives but like I said if I was in her shoes I wouldnt hesitate to have them all killed I leave no threat alive. (let the bugger's learn their lesson besides there is reclaim insurance.)

I would like to meet her myself, if nothing else ask for a few lessons.

[QUOTE=SirNegs*takes the news report and hands it around to his soldiers*[/QUOTE]Yup, a real nice lesson on what assumption is.. the mother of all.. ehh.. mistakes.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

[[Hehe, someone messed up some tags ]]

*laughs at the stupidity of some people*

I wonder how stupid people can be. After centuries of war and when the whole planet is under arms due to an extra-planetarian invasion you'd think they realised that anyone without weapons were capable of fighting with other means.. *rolls eyes*
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

I wonder how many of the womans attackers will be returning from reclaim without their family gems
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    I wonder how many of the womans attackers will be returning from reclaim without their family gems
    Based on how fast she would have had to take them down to avoid being swarmed, I would expect plenty of em

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC
    While she was not shocked at the fact she'd thrown four fully grown men to their death she was keen on stating that "Women are no easy targets, especially Omni-Tek Women."
    She must be the new Atrox female gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Amavenn
    She must be the new Atrox female gender.
    Nope, just a welltrained fighter.
    Going to be slightly less annoying to go dancing for a while, I guess.

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Pffft, i jump off of jobe all the time...nothing happens...

well im sure those guys couldnt fly without a yalm either...

Talking

The first omni female I think I would not consider crossing...now that is refreshing!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Mr. Windguaerd, I wold suggest that you treat all women respectfully and politely.
    This war has been going on for so long that any and all adults are experienced in at least one form of self defence, regardless of gender, race and political views.
    Sometimes, when a resounding slap isn't enough we'll go that step farther..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast