Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Year Party!

One Year Party!

Hello to everyone on Rubi-Ka!

The Aethyr orginzation is proud to say that we are fast approching our one year founding date!

Whe have been threw several ups and downs, trials and tribulations, accoloids and accusations but we are still here!

On the First of May we will be starting the party at about 1500 pm GMT (10am CST) and will be holding the party in Avalon inside Camelot Castle!

I have been apointed the person to plan the party and I have to tell you now, I am going to try to make this a long lasting and very large party! If every thing works out the top two floors should have something going on in almost every part!

Keep your eyes pealed here for updates on what event shall be planned for the party, special guests, music providors and so forth.

-----------------------------

The events currently planed are as follow!

Swimsuit compatition - If we get enough people it will be divided up into mens, ladies and Neuters divisions

Dance copatition - all comers welcome!

Music of Rubi-Ka - Amatures of Rubi-ka come forth with you ORIGINAL music and get it heard, please contact SoS [link below] to get your music set up! Send your music to rowenael@gmail.com if you want it get played on SoS.

Poetry reciteal - Been working on a pome, this is your chance to get it heard!

The event will be kicked off with words from Xaun, Leader of Aethyr Knights, and any guest speakers who wish to say a few words of support for us.
    Last edited by Twistshot; Apr 23rd, 2006 at 17:36:06.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Congratulations!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Oh, one thing for everyone to keep in mind.

NO FACTION DRAMA PLEASE!

Anyone who cares to make the trip to Avalon can attend reguardless of faction.

We will welcome Clans, Neutrals, Omni-Tek, Mars Liberation, Alpha-9 Isolationists any who wish to attend and have a good time.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Congratulations guys! I'll do my best to be there.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Come and look, the events have been updated!

*coughgspcough*
    So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory

So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path

Quote Originally Posted by Jolos
    *coughgspcough*
    Actually, the current feel in Aethyr is towards SoSound

blatent bump

another bump because the 1st is coming soon

-=Bumpadee Bump Bump=-

W00t 1year!!

Wink

I'm not bumping

oh wait, I just did

-gets out her dances shoes-

Now if I could only find something to wear...

GSP is more costly than SoSound, and I know the SoS DJs, so I vote for them!

Wink

*smiles*

Wow. I love seeing the support already pouring out for this event.

Greetings,

I am DJ Jolynn with The Society of Sound, current "leader" type 1 each. Just confirming that SoSound will be the Radio Station handling this party. We definitely agree with the feeling of the Aethyr's that any faction drama should be kept on the other side of Avalon.

If there are other stations out there that would like to Co-Host this party with us, we more than welcome their participation, and will cooperate in the planning.

You can organize your own events by hitting us up at www.societyofsound.net.

To Our Fans: Thank you for listening to The Society of Sound.
    To Everyone else: Come see what you're missing out on.

DJ Jolynn - The Society of Sound
    "President"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Hiya Jolyn,

Thanks for the support! I will be looking forward to this party.. our big one year! Yay!

Party time. I'll be there.

bump again

Here is the updated information!!!

Hello to everyone on Rubi-Ka!

The Aethyr orginzation is proud to say that we are fast approching our one year founding date!

Whe have been threw several ups and downs, trials and tribulations, accoloids and accusations but we are still here!

On the First of May we will be starting the party at about 1500 pm GMT (10am CST) and will be holding the party in Avalon inside Camelot Castle!

I have been apointed the person to plan the party and I have to tell you now, I am going to try to make this a long lasting and very large party! If every thing works out the top two floors should have something going on in almost every part!

Keep your eyes pealed here for updates on what event shall be planned for the party, special guests, music providors and so forth.

-----------------------------

The events currently planed are as follow!

Swimsuit compatition - If we get enough people it will be divided up into mens, ladies and Neuters divisions

Dance copatition - all comers welcome!

Music of Rubi-Ka - Amatures of Rubi-ka come forth with you ORIGINAL music and get it heard, please contact SoS [link below] to get your music set up! Send your music to rowenael@gmail.com if you want it get played on SoS.

Poetry reciteal - Been working on a pome, this is your chance to get it heard!

The event will be kicked off with words from Xaun, Leader of Aethyr Knights, and any guest speakers who wish to say a few words of support for us.

bump! everyone come please i'll see you all there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast