Thread: Freelance: Smuggler Escaped!

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Smuggler Escaped!

Smuggler Escaped!
    February 28, 29480 - Alossa Laurence, Newland News [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - Newland News - Zhere Vryst, a smuggler who was caught so spectacularly escaped. It is unclear how she managed to do that yet. Her prison cell door was found open. There was no evidence of tampering with the lock. The prison main gate was heavily guarded and none of the guards there saw the smuggler leave nor the recordings from security cameras showed any people near the door at the time the escape happened.

The authorities started an official investigation in the matter. They did not say whether it is probable someone from the inside helped the criminal to escape.

A warrant was issued on Zhere Vryst. She is considered armed and dangerous.

A spectacular success turned into a failure in a matter of days. Such is the way of Rubi-Ka. Let us hope the authorities managed to get enough information from the smuggler prior to her escape to put an end to smuggling in Newland.
    Last edited by Editor: IRRK; Feb 28th, 2006 at 16:53:25.

Yet another reason Newland needs to improve their guard. My only hope is that they dont accept omnis offer, and find some other way.

*Loads her rifle, the chamber snapping shut*

Looks like I'll need to hunt her down yet again... *sigh*

I hate to say it, but catching her again would be miraculous to say the least, assuming this fixer has even a grain of intelligence. and recent events tends to suggest a bit more than that. The first capture was almost pure luck, made only because she didnt have time to react to an unexpected situation.

But then again, ive seen stranger things since I was born

oh make no mistake I will find her..... and besides that I am fairly sure there will be a very LARGE bounty on her head there is absolutely NO WAY to pass up something like that. if I dont find her I am sure most of the other bounty hunters or mercenaries will...

Should you need assistance be sure that myself and the Disciples of Omni-Tek will help you search. Smugglers are bad for us all.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

I work alone.... the others might consider your offer although I am not sure. in any case I will find her.... nobody escapes the huntress.

Smugglers are bad, until you hire them. That goes for all factions, even corporate departments have been known to make deal with the type...to avoid getting caught in breaking corporate laws and regulations.

Looks to me someone from the inside let the smuggler out, perhaps to avoid the suspect to talk about his/her business, or complete a job or just...got a good deal from the smuggler.

God knows, but Newland is just not the safest place on Rubi-Ka when it comes to security.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.