Thread: Joint operation to find our children

Joint operation to find our children

Greetings,

The horrendous crimes against some of our children have shocked us all. These are not Clan, Omni or neutral children, these are OUR children.

From the 26 who we know that went missing, 7 are known to be dead and 19 might still be alive. Finding them is going to be a race against time.

This is why I suggest a joined Omni-Tek/Clan/Neutral operation. I call upon the Council of Truth and the Omni Board of Directors to appoint representatives to meet in Newland City as soon as possible.

Let us set aside our differences for this occasion and do whatever is possible to save these young lives.

Sincerely,
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

The Council of truth have launced an investigation in to finding this group of people, any assitance from the neutal area of Rubi-ka would be most welcome yarko, please feel free to contact myself, Astera, Kotts or Hilorian and one of us would be more than happy to come meet with you.

Leftenant Steelyglint

General of The Black Company

May I make one quick suggestion?

Immediately place guards around the Jobe whompas to your particular areas around the clock. There is some evidence that they can move between Rubi-ka and the Shadowlands but other means, but it is possible that they might not always be able to do this.

It is clear we have a powerful madman against us. Anyone passing through the areas of Nascence and Elysium should keep their eyes out for anything su****ious. There is some evidence that they are operating out of a base in one of these areas.

Anyone, ANYONE, who sees anything su****ious concerning any heavily armed groups of nanomages that do not show as being members of the NLF, needs to reported immediately and without hesitation.

No one wants this to happen any more, and we all need to do everything we can to make sure that it doesn't.

That would explain their past attacks on Old Athen being right infront of that whoompah.

I wonder if that's where they also attacked Rome and Bori.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    That would explain their past attacks on Old Athen being right infront of that whoompah.

I wonder if that's where they also attacked Rome and Bori.

I know that shortly after their attacks in OA, they marched through Borealis and entered the Jobe whompa there. Many followed them to a residence, I believe it was in the back side of Harbor. Once they passed through the Harbor portal to Nascense and vanished near the Incarnator there.

I'm sorry my info hasn't been fully forthcomming all at once. It is a close friend who experienced many of these incidents first hand that is relaying the information through me.

Yarko and all

The Mockers are an in full support of a joint operation, and I am working on mobilising some of our members as well as our business contacts through-out Rubi-Ka. It is worth mentioning that stronger ties with Neutrals and moderate Omni are desired as part of butressing the foundations for a free and independant Rubi-Ka.

Is there any further word on the cause of death?

From what I have heard, the bodies showed little or no sign of violence.

Regards,

Hilorian
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Ralphie: Strength and honor!
    Tony: Scotch and soda!"

Oesterlaan "Hilorian" Merckxx
    214.5/18.6 Fixer
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac.../name/hilorian
    Board Member of The Mockers

Ahh.. yes..

Saving the children of Ka, doesn't it make you all feel tingly inside?
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Yes, finding the missing lil children before these psychos kill them. Let's be heroes and save something for once. Now less talking and auto motivation and more action.

Jobe and Borealis is out of my authority. But if they open their doors to the militia, maybe I'll be giving a JAME blasting hand in this mess.

As for the Legion... You got some attention now, speak up.
    Last edited by Boltgun; Mar 2nd, 2006 at 19:28:42.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S