Thread: best prof/race for lvl 1 arena twink?

best prof/race for lvl 1 arena twink?

just throwing around ideas and brainstorming a bit, i use to be in to twinking alot before many of the elements that go into twinking were removed. was thinking maybe a solitus or atrox NT would be good at lvl 1, doctor could never hurt...

any experiences or opinions/ideas welcome, just like to see how people go about things in different ways.

--Hail
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

No offence but , WHO CARES

im guessing the people with lvl 1-10 arena twinks,
    perhapse some with upper lvl pvp experience,
    also anyone with an interested in character customization and game mechanics/laws/rules. plz revert to my first post, unless you, like bigb here feel the world revolves around what you do and how YOU feel, then feel free to post an ignorant waste of type.

--hail
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...

o
    k

Sorry If my first post was a little harsh , i just find lvl 1 pvp rather boring , and pointless as theres not alot u can acheive . Btw most lvl 1 pvp is basically krys knife dueling and cramming as much ncu in as poss for the biggest ess u can , also lvl 10 pvp is rather pointless iff u wanna compete with the best as the best have like 300+ ncu from the tutoring sploit awhile back .

I agree with bigb.

I've spent quite a bit of time at the arena, and there's almost always a lvl1-5 duel goin on...

More often than not, the winner has at least 5x their base hp (you can tell with the hp bar bug).

And it's quite true, the winner is simply whoever can cram in more ncus.

Well if you can get some really awesome implants in, go with a trader

lvl 1?
    ADV who uses MA or doc who uses MA, you can get a nice jab of the snake on at lvl 1, ql 20ish

Yeah, docs rock. I have a level 8 doc using ql 25 freedom arms.....mmmmmmm

newbie question for MAs:
    can i still use my MA attack with krys knife? does it work something like dual weilding pistols does with the time bars?

...ive never played MA or a MA atk character.

i understand how low lvl twink pvp could be boring to many, but its something to do when bored i suppose, MA doc with krys knife might work nicely depending on how krys knife works with MA.

it seems like a ranged attack with roots (NT or something) would work well, any replies are welcome.

--hail

I found pvp not fun til higher levels (160+), personal opinion.
    In either cases, don't pick a soldier .
    - Scarlito -

lvl 1 pvp is pointless. get a atrox healing class, put on a med suit, buy a bunch of first aids or nano stims...go fight awhile....go fight awhile longer...keep fighting...ok now after 3 hours your opponent who is also an atrox healer ran out of nano stims and you win.
    President of Midnight Reveries

Originally posted by Arthur "KlngArthur" Garasha
    lvl 1 pvp is pointless. get a atrox healing class, put on a med suit, buy a bunch of first aids or nano stims...go fight awhile....go fight awhile longer...keep fighting...ok now after 3 hours your opponent who is also an atrox healer ran out of nano stims and you win.
    uberific!

Make a healing class with enough ncu to get top dmg shield and you win.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%