Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan should get a 25%, 2ho - type outpost as well! Please support.

Clan should get a 25%, 2ho - type outpost as well! Please support.

Ok, 2ho is cool and all, fun place to go pvp at BUT:

I think us clanners should get an easily accesible 25% area like 2ho, with clan guards and bartenders out and about! Why not?! Why can't clan have an outpost similar to 2ho? The clanners are an established force amongst rubi - ka, and we should have the rights to build us an outpost to defend. Hell, i'll oversee the process and help design the area myself if need be!, let's get something going folks!

Post any ideas on say, where this outpost could/should be, etc..any support would be appreciated, just a little idea I had running around in my head I figured would help ****e things up a bit for us high levels and wanted to get it down on paper.

Mort was nice, until people found out that there were little zoning oppourtunities, and ceased going there. Which sucks.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

BUMB /me is bumping my post numbers , and this is best thread to bump cmon people i wanna hear more positive comments so they make this thread sticky and give us a clan 2ho
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump, i've often thought why clan didn't have a similar place like 2ho

Originally posted by Dooomiz
    bump, i've often thought why clan didn't have a similar place like 2ho
    ????
    What do you call that?
    It's deserted. Why? Because there are no bunkers. People hate bunker wars, but wont fight in an accessible 25% area without them.

Go figure..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

thanks for the support so far guys!

pmub backwards!

Personally I think PvP would be better off if they took the damn bunkers and zones out of 2HO in the first place. And take out the whompas to balance this or make whompas unusable like grid if you are in a battle. But yes, I agree there definitely needs to be a 2ho-like zone for clanners because us Omni need a place to go where we're outnumbered too, it's more fun that way =p

-Suz

As zusi said, bunkering is a lame tactic, the clanners just wait for us to back up to hill, then we chase after them into the bunkers, back up to hill, chase em back, back up to hill chase em back, and occasionaly, the clanners chase us to the whompahs, then we chase em back to the bunkers, then back to the hill..... it goes on for too long. I think we should all party in one of the artery valleys, or Broken Shores, those are great places to PvP, but yes, clanners do need a 2h0 for themselves.

Kinkstaah is much better than everyone else because he never uses bunkers in 2h0.
    RETIRED

Thumbs up

I would like to see a Grid entrance or a whompa at the Sabulum OP in PW, there's some other places in PW that have cool scenarios for PvP too but don't remember locations/ names atm.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Imagine if zoning allowed the same opportunities as buttoning out of the arean in ent. I think if you have agro you should be able to chase someone wherever they go, through omni HQ if you want. Might actually encourage some 1 on 1 fights - where you could initiate agro then zone to keep the 8 other fools from jumping in too.

Originally posted by Sheldon
    Kinkstaah is much better than everyone else because he never uses bunkers in 2h0.
    I puted you on my "to like" list becaseu you didnt zone and i got my uber title rookie back altho i lost it in camelot.... two days later

But that was one of the coolest fight.... to bad Arina run how many did i have on me?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I was thinking about differnet why put clan outpost in such areas as PW?

I was thinking of outpost in street west as oposiition to 2HO outpost. Scenare is simple we have 2 outposts and huge area between them no grid but whompas in each outpost. Outposts are heavely guarded...

It will be more exciting becaseuse to pvp you will have to go to area between outposts and even encourage more battles like the side that drives another side back to their outpost wins. That will solve bunker zoning and grid/whompa camping problems also there will be no guards in between.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Sheldon
    Wtf.
    If anything, I openly admit to using whatever I have available in 2ho I am just saying that there IS an equivalent clan area. It also doesnt get much (if any use) and that could very well be due to lack of easy zones. I have a sinking feeling that 2ho could change like this if the zones were removed. It'd still support it though Bring on the SWB bridge fights!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Sure, the clans can have a "2ho"...

As soon as omni gets a "camelot"....

Camelot is both sides... sure it's in clan territory, but Omnis show up (though I think we've lost the last couple spawns).

I support the idea of a clan 25% outpost!
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Originally posted by Zeroshift

As soon as omni gets a "camelot"....
    You always free to come and fight there it didnt camelto being clan didnt stop omni from dominating it for month.

Hm. CLANS HAVE A 25% AREA.

When you look at the clan "outposts" mort is = 2ho. Perhaps if you put the scanner and such in 25% it may technically qualify for an equivalent zone.

But lets look at the major other clan areas that *could* be 25%.

Varmint Woods?
    Bliss?
    Greater Tir County?
    Avalon?
    Mort?

Which one is the most suitable out of that list? MORT?
    And it's already there. And it has lack of zones that people want. Am I the only person that is seeing this?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast