Thread: Is this game like a graveyard or am I in the wrong places?

Is this game like a graveyard or am I in the wrong places?

I've been taken to play my MA quite often lately who's around level 80. The last time I was levelling around that range I always looked for a group to go to a camp or do missions around 20K at the outpost (I'm always Omni). I never had a problem there before. I can't get a group there anymore and it's rare to see anything more than 3-4 other people there.

Where did everybody go? Where should I be looking for a group? Or did everyone just quit playing because of Funcom's stupidity like I should have done 6 months ago?

?

You on server 2?
    So many chars it is impossible to list them all...

They are all at Tir grid. :-O

This is just from a personal gut feeling, not based on any statistics or facts.

But I have both a clan and an omni char so maybe just maybe I might be on to something.

It seems to me that

a. there are more clanners than omni's for starters
    b. clanners are more concentrated in specific area's (tir grid/BS)
    c. relatively speaking more omni's seem to be from the US. IOW if you are from another time zone (europe fi like me) and are not an insomniac it gets even more difficult to find omni's to team with

as an advice if yr level 80 you can start to go to BS. there are almost always pple lfg there, but you will probably be forced to go into mixed teams with clanners most of the time (grrr tabbing issue fix this fc!)

from about 130 on most omni's lfg can be found in newland.

You could also look for a big guild with a lot of pple in yr level range and time zone, that would help finding teams easier as well I guess.

On the bright side it gets a lot easier to find teams again when you are a bit higher level, even full omni teams can be found fairly easy again.