Thread: What is armor PPPE?

What is armor PPPE?

Hi,

im new in tradeskill and i think ive got that those items r good.
    what r they good for?? Which ql is good (maybe like SFs 190+?)? any camp places to get em or boss loot only?
    a lot of question that badly need answers, thx in advance

Thelsai 137 NT
    Rookie Thelsai 201 NT - eqp - Back to life, feel the power of teh damage

Kaneos - Retired Keeper due to prof gimpness Oo

they come from ql60 team missions. boss mob drop only. rare. I ran over 100 ql60 missions solo with my high lvl... no drop. ill try some more later. The hard shape ones are good for making Carbonium armour though, ands that stuff is uber. The soft shape ones make Bronto armour
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Question

PPPE Hard is used to make Carbonium (sp).

PPPE Soft is used to make Bronto.

But which PPPE is necessary for making Dragon Armor ?

For Dragon armor parts the Shape Soft Armor is required.

I've made a major amount of piece from both omnis and clans. Skill req. is rather low since they are ql 100 only.
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Originally posted by Turin
    they come from ql60 team missions. boss mob drop only. rare. I ran over 100 ql60 missions solo with my high lvl... no drop. ill try some more later. The hard shape ones are good for making Carbonium armour though, ands that stuff is uber. The soft shape ones make Bronto armour
    well your problem was you did ql60 missoins. Usually the boss loot at that level is about 8 levels higher then the mission so you were trying to get ql60 loot by rolling ql68 missions. Doesn't happen very often your better of trying missions in the 50s if you are trying to find PPPEs.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix