Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freelance: Till All Find Peace?

I will make an attepmpt to appear at this protest, if only to see the outcome, although i do beleive that racial hate towards the Nanomage population has gone on for far too long.
    Kiales

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but clearly you are unarmed
    RPGs, it's all the same thing...+3 charisma required. Use the [flannel] on the [parrot]

I welcome there push for peace. If they can win over the hearts and minds of the supporters they have for violence to a more peaceful solution than its good for all of Rubi-ka and should be fully supported. Good going those in the NLF who are pushing for this kind of change. And I hope it all can succeed.

As for Mr Windguaerd, please give them some support and not start preaching what from over here sounds awefully like an Omni Tek line. It really doesn't suit you unless you're considering wearing white these days. Compensation claims are something which should really be measured against the possible peace benfit to all of Rubi-ka's citizens. It doesn't matter who they are as long as its a step forward to bringing peace to Rubi-ka.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

((Sorry to disappoint you who were looking forward for this event. But it has been cancelled duo to some internal guild issues.
    Sorry again and hope you will find another way to enjoy yourself the 12'th of march.

~Nuser, President of the Nanomage Liberation Front))

Second thoughts? perhaps they had some other objective all along.

((this has nothing to do with second thoughts...read the message above. No hidden agenda. Its inguild issues nothing more nothing less))

((such a shame Nuser, was looking like it was going to be alot of run *puts guns back in the rack*...sorry to hear about the guild issues, know from past experiences exactly how that is though hope things work out soon for you guys))
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

On 22:00, 26th March, Omni-Pol officers were called to Omni-1 Trade to check disturbances. Several NLF members, including George "Gorgefodder3" Parsil, Princess "Katralina" Oxzana, "Thundersnake", "Penelotra", "Speredfall", "Anhydra" and Carly "Nuser" Kawarau, were found staging a protest. When asked for their permission for the protest, Gorgefodder3 opened up his coat, revealing a considerable charge of explosives. He indicated that any hostile moves would result in him detonating the device.

In exchange for that not happening and to ensure public safety, one of our Field Operations experts, Sergeant Yanily "Fyrayani" Beckett, submitted herself as a hostage for NLF until the situation was defused.

It is sad to see NLF have taken the path of no-return. They have violated the laws of Omni-Tek corporation and Omni-Pol demands full cooperation from neutral authorities to bring these terrorists to justice.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Interesting, I wonder how many had actually thought they were changing their ways.

I must admit, they almost had me convinced

To get things straight. We are changing our ways for the better. I allowed my members to have a non violent rally in omni-trade.
    I was not present during most of that rally but showed up when I heard a bomb had been brought along.
    And Virta if you asked your officers I in fact did not show up after Gorge had threatened your crew with a bomb. I was merely there to see that my mages got out safetly and unharmed. And so did your officers.
    I will see that Gorgefodder will be punished for his irresponsible action and reeducated as I see it fit.
    If you believe I am lieing when I say we do in fact have changed our ways for the better of rubi-ka and fellow mages, then there is nothing I can say or do to prove you otherwise. But hopefully you will realise t soon enough.....
    But if I am not mistaking you should all know that changing many mages can take time. It does not happen over night and slip-ups does happen, that I can not disagree with. All I can do is reeducate them as I see it fit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12