Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How far would you go?

((Thanks! *cookie for Stroud* I'm sure there's better out there though, hehe))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Thumbs up

((Never have I enjoyed a scheduled downtime so much...thank you Nulion!))

((Thank you, and your welcome ))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

((Kinda don't want the story slipping off the radar...worked hard on it Downtime bump! Please enjoy, hehe))

(( Bravo! Very well done, Man ))
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

((Can't believe I haven't checked back in awhile, hehe. Thank you Trousers! Uhm...more downtime reading, anybody? Hehe))

((more. I want more!))
    "The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe." Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

((very good, very powerful, the only joke I could make is that you could have just asked a neutral to get it))
    AO360
    colas - advy RK2
    thias - doc RK2
    'I heal things its what Im good for'

((Hehe, thanks...and Nuli prefers to do stuff like this by himself He's an agent, so he has the equipment to do something like this. I'm trying to think of what I could write as the next story though I love comments, so thanks again! ))

Back on the radar bump!

((Loved it!))
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

((Oooh, thank you! ))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12