Sry bout the title i just needed to gett yall attention LOOK at this:: plzz

Hey how bout we start a new pvp thing:
ok a high lvl char becomes a low lvls trainer or coach. the high lvl proffesions turn there low lvls into pvp machinse and they fight for money,Items,Anything.
like the trainer will give a offer lets say "hey i bet 100k that my student or fighter can beat yours "and whoever loses gives upt the money in which the trainer promotes the fights get the fighters buffs an helps twink the fighter an get him buffs or wateva he has to get the fighter to get them fights and make money. However the situation may go eighter by the fighter payin the trainer or by the trainer makin the money from fights or however it may got not like a guild but like a boxing sort of deal where your the trainer and you have your fighter .
And the trainer may not even have to do anything but give his fighter buffs Or the student can ask a high lvl proffesion to be his trainer an pay the trainer for getting him fights and theynbothh can make money that way there will be no ganking, and it will get lower lvls more into pvp and make higher lvls that are bored and have nothing to do for fun help out making a good an well known fighter. hey even the trainers can fight plzz give me your input and tell me wat you think or add opinions "I Personaly think it would be interesting and really fun plus we can give big tornaments" hey since funcom wont make AO fun we can make it Rock plzz help me to get this to work hehe

Also there can be special matches where THe trainers can buf there fighters while in a fight they can heal they fighters an the best partnerships gets a Big prize heh many new an great things can come with this

SRY bout the GA4 thing needed YA'll attention plzz post your ideas an opinions on this!!!