Thread: A New Great System Really Fun!!!

A New Great System Really Fun!!!

Hey how bout we start a new pvp thing:
    ok a high lvls becomes a low lvls trainer or coach the high lvl proffesions turn there low lvls into pvp machinse and they fight for money
    like the trainer will give a offer lets say "hey i bet 100k that my student or fighter can beat your"
    And the trainer may not even have to do anything but give his fighter buffs
    Or the student can ask a high lvl proffesion to be his trainer an pay the trainer for getting him fights and theynbothh can make money that way there will be no ganking and it will get lower lvls more into pvp and make higher lvls that have that are bored have fun helping an making a good an well known fighter hey even the trainers can fight plzz give me your input and tell me wat you think or add opinions "I Personaly think it would be interesting and really fun plus we can give big tornaments" hey since funcom wont make AO fun we can make it Rock plzz help me to get this to work hehe

Oppinions plzz

please post Opinions

One: Learn to spell.

Two: Paragraphs are your friend.

Three: "plz" makes you sound like a FRICKIN MORON. Write out the full word, it's not hard.

If you did those things, I might be able to tell what you are trying to say, and thus be able to comment.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

wow, someone peed in Kenlon's cornflakes this morning.

Anywho, that sounds like a pretty cool idea, Buyout. Would definitely help inexperienced PvPers learn the ropes and such if they had a higher level "training" them.

I may be reading this with blinders on, but all I see is:

"Plz! Twink me! PlzPlzPlzPlzPlzPlz!"

1. Try dividing the 5 line verbal diahrrea into sentences.

2. Go play pokemon. That is what you are asking for, if I understood any of the torrent correctly.