A Clan new politics Era? (Part I)

A perspective of the our last clan politics events and a the possible solution to create a new republic

By Missil2

Maybe this last weeks the political movement of the clans has been very moved if we compared with the preceding weeks that were practically nothing. The controversies between the clans began with the return of Radiman and next the declaration of CoA integrated by several Clans Guilds. Many things have happends, from the total dispproval of actitude and actions of Radiman, to the evident demonstrations against CoA.

What is the problem of CoA? The fundamental problem of the CoA is that an idea born of a few Guild Clanners, and some people distrust about the real goals of CoA leaders members. Perhaps some CoA content is good, about create a Senate and choose a New Supreme Leader. This Senate will not give absolute powers to the president, but it is a regulating device. One of the aditional problem of the CoA is that their members gave a name to this coallition without consulting all clans leaders, maybe is a triviality but it is very important to be able to identify an institution like own.

What is the problem of CoT? The simple problem of the CoT is not indeed the CoT, is the CoT leader, in this case is Radiman. In previous articles I had mentioned that leaders are replacable but the institutions are not. Maybe is not the CoT the objetive to attack, is the leader.

What is the solution? The solution is not attack the CoT, is keep it. The Cot must be reformed, but it does not have to disappear, I am not try to attack the CoA with this commentary. A good answer and solution to these problems are to keep the name of the CoT alive and add CoA and other Clans Leaders initiatives, then in this way we can start a new politics era by initiative of all clans members.

The CoA defect is that seems a particular creation for power that does not represent at least a big community of clans.

I believe that a good initiative coming from CoA members is to yield a little and open their minds for a new coalition between clans without the currents dissidences. Also the new coalition must separate the powers between the clans, these powers are: Politician, Economic and Military. This division is to keep independece and keep away supremacy and a total control. This is the formation of a new republica.

I can add more importants topics about the foundation of new republic, but I will do in a next article just like a resume of ideas to discute.

Missil2
Delta Force Of Rubi-ka

Read my next article soon here at ao.stratics.com, called:

Part I: Omni-tek and Clans can live in peace doing their own bussiness.