Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: The Leaders of Omni-Tek

FJRK: The Leaders of Omni-Tek

The Leaders of Omni-Tek
    February 20, 29480 - Malogar [Global]

The hand made suits, the shiny boots, and the grand penthouses. These are the perks of being a CEO within the Omni-Tek Corporation. We know them, from either their deeds, or from various interviews, but do we really know who they are? Some say that these people are as close to being a god as any man can be. I will do my best to describe that these people, are in fact, just that, people, of flesh and blood.

First up, we have Ivan Sergevich, the infamous CEO of Omni-Pol. It is said that he can kill a man with the look of his eyes, but of cause, that is only something he does, if your in the way of him reaching the next bottle of Vodka. That man drinks so much, that he get a job as a disinfections vendor, due to his blood and breath being pure alcohol. No wonder why those who shot Boss Ross have evaded capture. Ivan was properly drunk when he went over the reports, brought in by his men, who are just as incompetent as he is.

Next up is Eva Purpupla, whatever her last name is. The leader of Reform, the living mind twister. She was the one who came up with the famous slogans like “Omni-Tek serves you”, and “Omni-Tek is your friend”. Well, if they were my friend, then they would surely get rid of this woman, who on the slightest sign of disloyalty to the company will throw people in jail, or reform as they call it, and begin to play with their brain. She claims to be quite smart. Well, if she is so smart, why is it that there is still crime within Omni-1? She is working with Ivan, though, so that might explain a bit -- the mind twister and drunk, sounds like a bad holo-video.

And now, my favourite, Rita Prestin, the CEO of Omni-Med, the ice queen, makeup mamma! Her budget on makeup could fund the price for notum mining a whole year. Some say she is over 200 years old. If that is the case, then I must admit that she is good looking, for a piece of plastic. She is more interested in putting on makeup, then taking care of the facilities under her command, like Biomare. That place is a hellhole these days, but then again, she does have her fingers in almost everything sinister one could think of.

And finally, we got the new CEO of Omni-Tek, Tarkhan Zora. Does Zora sound like a girls name to the rest of you? I would not be surprised if he likes to dress up like a little girl when he is off duty, which would be all the time, as he is just as active as the former CEO. Of course, Ross was more attractive then Miss Zora ever will be. I mean, have you seen the man’s face? There is certainly room for improvements there! Maybe Rita could give him a few makeup tips, while Eva picks out a dress?

Zora the Cross dresser, it does have a ring to it, does it not?

These are the true facts, more or less, about our shall we say, beloved CEOs, our friends.

All hail cross dresser Zora, and her drunken mind twisting makeup minions.

Wow.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Clan journalism is so slanted the words just roll right off the page....
    Last edited by malewerecat; Feb 20th, 2006 at 19:08:28.

Someone's so getting shot for this one...
    "One can spend their entire life searching for the answer to the question why. But even a life exausted with no answer, is not a life wasted."

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat
    Clan journalism is so slanted the words just roll right off the page....
    I agree. I can't even put my feelings into words about this...
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

*laughs* I kinda like the descriptions.. There is a certain truth in them..
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Nice knowing ya.

This won't be taken lightly..
    Who knows?

Not one single iota of truth in that article about any of those people, but just for the sake of sport, let me try my hand at it

Simon Silverstone (Sentinels) - The bed wetter, yes that's right, he still sleeps with a plastic bed lining, and people wonder why so many leets mistake him for a fire hydrant? he gets his only kicks out of stealing candy from neutral babies...

Lord Galahad (and the Knights of Avalon) - a group of renegade clans high on speed stims 24/7, heres a man who could'nt find any better to do with his money than live out the ancient middle age reniasannce of earth for himself,.... sadly some people are still in the dark ages

Alan Jacobi (Vanguards) - A fixer in marketing buisness... since when do fixers buy anything?

Eco Red (Eco warrios) - Your basic modern age hippie, without the psychedelic colors, him and the Eco hogs spend all their time hugging trees more than acctually trying to make a difference in the enviroment.

And that is just a few...

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK
    And finally, we got the new CEO of Omni-Tek, Tarkhan Zora. Does Zora sound like a girls name to the rest of you? I would not be surprised if he likes to dress up like a little girl when he is off duty, which would be all the time, as he is just as active as the former CEO. Of course, Ross was more attractive then Miss Zora ever will be. I mean, have you seen the man’s face? There is certainly room for improvements there! Maybe Rita could give him a few makeup tips, while Eva picks out a dress?

Zora the Cross dresser, it does have a ring to it, does it not?

All hail cross dresser Zora, and her drunken mind twisting makeup minions.
    I am rather surprised that the Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka would subscribe to such archaic modes of thinking as evidenced by insulting a male for perceived femininity. This is the 295th century, not the 21st. However, perhaps I should not be so surprised, given the other examples of primitive thinking in this article.
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~

I...uhm....suppose this is the sort of thing you get when you have freedom of the press? *soft chuckle, reading it over again*
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Thumbs down

Part of the article is true, but name calling to the degree that was written...denigrates the true clan journalists out there trying to put the truth out there for everyone (including omnis) to read.

If we want the omni employees to see the truth and either leave the corporation or just switch to our side we need journalists to be mature and taken seriously.

Any omni who may have had doubts about their bosses may now think we're making things up and strengthen the OT Propaganda that we're liars and savages.

The conflict is not just on the battlefield, it is also a battle of wits and propaganda. Ours is based on truth (or at least should be) while the corporation continues their false promises of 'eternal life on Rubi-Ka' and calling us criminals and terrorists.

Had Omni-Reform released an article where they started name calling members of the CoT it would strengthen the beliefs of our people. The same applies the other way around.

Let's hope the FJRK Editor-in-Chief checks articles more often to avoid further embarrasment of their publication.
    Last edited by Noticiero; Feb 21st, 2006 at 08:11:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Noticiero
    while the corporation continues their false promises of 'eternal life on Rubi-Ka' and calling us criminals and terrorists.
    From now on, it will be "criminals, terrorists and really awful journalists!" Oh well, made me laugh so it can't be all bad.

I notice he did not dare make fun of MAX though. No one touches MAX.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

This guy needs a hug...

"If she was so smart, why is there still crime in Omni-1..." dear god. You can't just "stop crime", people find ways to get past security measures, everything.

Freaking propaganda.

FJRK stands for "Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka," but perhaps FJRK is taking "Free" way too seriously?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

heh words why cant people just do SOMETHING like maybe find out the "Truth" for themselves? I mean if you want the facts straight you get em yourselves as for this article....

this reporter must be biased against the leaders of OT. I dont really care though its their smear campaign and that reporter doesnt seem to have the right facts to make a smear campaign honestly who hires these people?

oh well as I said its not my problem and it doesnt bother me all too much.... but hey its worth a laugh dont you think?

So, it is true that zora is the new CEO and not just the 'acting' CEO? hmmm interesting; I dont recall seeing any announcment from omni tek about that, pfft omni needs a new memo manager.

*laughs loudly* I love it...good stuff

FJRK isnt what it used to be.

Reporter....... Malogar. Im sure it was all worth it eh?
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Always a pleasure to see high-class journalism like this article.

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    I notice he did not dare make fun of MAX though. No one touches MAX.

Savoy

Noone dares to touch Max. Did Omni-Med cured his cought yet?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast