Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK
    of cause
    I.. recognise.. that... hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK
    And finally, we got the new CEO of Omni-Tek, Tarkhan Zora. Does Zora sound like a girls name to the rest of you? I would not be surprised if he likes to dress up like a little girl when he is off duty, which would be all the time, as he is just as active as the former CEO. Of course, Ross was more attractive then Miss Zora ever will be. I mean, have you seen the man’s face? There is certainly room for improvements there! Maybe Rita could give him a few makeup tips, while Eva picks out a dress?

Zora the Cross dresser, it does have a ring to it, does it not?

These are the true facts, more or less, about our shall we say, beloved CEOs, our friends.

All hail cross dresser Zora, and her drunken mind twisting makeup minions.
    Okay, that says, "I have nothing negative to say about Zora so I guess I'll say the stuff the 5 year olds do when joking with friends"
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    Noone dares to touch Max. Did Omni-Med cured his cought yet?
    Wannja was the one with the cough.
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Techboy
    Very true. That just goes to show how good MAX really is protecting his secret identity. Even those few things the Clanners think they know about MAX are never quite as they appear to be!

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Techboy
    My bad then. Not that I really care.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

... reads the article... raise an eyebrow...
    hm... the "Free" reporter who wrote this article was surely too free with booze...

I must congratulate him for his "inspiration" and for his muse "Miss Vodka" or whatever is it called in his press circles.
    Last edited by Aerya; Feb 22nd, 2006 at 02:16:43.

This type of "pie in the face" propaganda is not really intended to convince anyone to change their opinions. Everyone knows that this "analysis" of Omni-Tek leaders is a fabrication. The real intention here is to provide the clansmen with a good laugh at our expense.

It is insulting, certainly. However, it's not really that much more ludicrous than earlier FJRK articles suggesting that the Unicorn Company shot Ross, Zora is a genocidal maniac, or that the Sentinal attack on 2HO was anything other than idiotic. The only real difference between this article and the previous ones is that this article doesn't try to take itself so seriously.

I'm rather underwhelmed by the whole affair.
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC

Thumbs up DIE clammers!!

Clammers deserve to DIE!!! just for this article... but we should kill all of them for being traters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toshanda
    Clammers deserve to DIE!!! just for this article... but we should kill all of them for being traters!!!
    The article to me was more of a joke than anything serious...but then your little comment also comes across as a joke, and a example of bad grammar.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Our soap jokes are better anyway.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

You mean an example of bad spelling.

There is a fine line between a joke and an insult. Where the line lies depends very much on the content and on which side the reader is leaning towards. To you, it is more of a joke. To Omni employees, it may be more of an insult.

As for me, I do not give a hoot as I do not have high regards nor respect for someone who has to resort to "name-calling" article, to prove whatever point he or she is trying to put across.

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    Very true. That just goes to show how good MAX really is protecting his secret identity. Even those few things the Clanners think they know about MAX are never quite as they appear to be!

Savoy
    You mean the guy thats sounds like he's made of an old alarm clock?

Too easy.

I hope his name is an acronim of some sort.

Other wise a three letter name in all caps... heh way too easy

I do not even know where to begin on this article....

Perhaps I should print it out on actual paper and use it the next time I have to use the rest room....

Atleast now people can plainly see the actual quality that this person puts into his reports, this one is no different than the so called report he submitted about Lady Xaun, only more blatent about it.
    Last edited by Twistshot; Feb 25th, 2006 at 16:13:32.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    I do not even know where to begin on this article....

Perhaps I should print it out on actual paper and use it the next time I have to use the rest room....

Atleast now people can plainly see the actual quality that this person puts into his reports, this one is no different than the so called report he submitted about Lady Xaun, only more blatent about it.
    Perhaps you need to adjust your eye implant, Twistshot. This article wasn't written by Noticiero, so your arguement falls to the ground.

another attempt at disgracing the name of Omni-Tek. Personally, I thought the Clans would be more resourceful, spending more time working on propoganda, fooling more colonists into beleiving their lies and deceit, rather than slagging off the administrative system of the Omni-Tek Corporation.
    Last edited by DeusEncarmine; Feb 26th, 2006 at 22:49:12.
    Kiales

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but clearly you are unarmed
    RPGs, it's all the same thing...+3 charisma required. Use the [flannel] on the [parrot]

Oh boy, another article by Malogar.

This guy isnt a journalist, this guy is a joke. He has slightly less credibility than a drunken leet.

I usually enjoy reading FJRK articles, even if they are written 'by the enemy' as i always like to hear both sides of the story, often they are of reasonable to excellent quality unless written by Malogar but for once the man has even exceeded my expectations.

I bow to you Malogar, you have managed to write an article devoid of any useful content whatsoever, quite an achievement even by your own standards.

I dont blame you for this as your clearly incapabale of anything approaching true journalism, but i direct my scorn at FJRK for allowing this rubbish, it fails even as gutter titilation.

Think of the many good people that have published under your au****es, such as the late, lamented Kemlyn Jarkos that gave his life to warn us all of the coming alien threat, and the insult you do them by allowing this garbage to be published, think well on this.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Stroud
    This type of "pie in the face" propaganda is not really intended to convince anyone to change their opinions. Everyone knows that this "analysis" of Omni-Tek leaders is a fabrication. The real intention here is to provide the clansmen with a good laugh at our expense.
    I might have laughed, had the article not been published as a serious news report, now im just disgusted. Who hired this guy anyways? kick him out of office, maybe he can find a job writing up rediculous articles like this in a more appropriate place. There are already too many things and people soiling the name of us clans that we are forced to tolerate
    Last edited by Darkintent; Mar 1st, 2006 at 18:10:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkintent
    I might have laughed, had the article not been published as a serious news report, now im just disgusted. Who hired this guy anyways? kick him out of office, maybe he can find a job writing up rediculous articles like this in a more appropriate place. There are already too many things and people soiling the name of us clans
    On Old Earth I've seen black-and-white magazines that screamed "TABLOID!"
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12