Thread: Increase spawn time or drop rate at foremans

Increase spawn time or drop rate at foremans

I have been in foremans for 2 days now I have KILLED OVER 220 bodyguards NOT ONE ACT has dropped not a damn one.There is a think line in makeing stuff rare and totally frustrating a player into leaving if I wanted to camp crap for 3-4 days at a time then I would go back to EQ this kinda stuff needs to be looked into.I do not mind camping for a few hours but when it turns into 12-18 hours of camping something then somethings wrong.

Re: Increase spawn time or drop rate at foremans

Originally posted by croaker
    I have been in foremans for 2 days now I have KILLED OVER 220 bodyguards NOT ONE ACT has dropped not a damn one.
    Gamma Ejectors right? I've been in Foremans 25 or 30 times, and I can tell you, you are having really bad luck! If it wasn't for bad luck, would you have any luck at all?

The fastest Gamma trip I've been on, from entry to exit, was about 20 mins for two Gammas. The longest took over 4 1/2 hours. So it certainly can vary. But I've never seen it take that long!

Good luck, you need it!
    Martek

no

No not gamma's the enf tank armor that drops off them soemtimes.I have probly seen atleast 50 gamma's there the last two days.I am just growing really sick of this sit and camp for 2 days and not even one drop.3-4 hours I could handle but you know the spawn there to begin not alot of em and on a 15+ min spawn imagine 3-4 enforcers in there all camping for something that has not dropped for me in over 2 days play time so far Ihave talked tosome enf who have it.One told me he camped for 3 weeks before he got a drop thats just plain out flat stupid.