Thread: NEW PVP IDEA!!! it will be funnn hehe

NEW PVP IDEA!!! it will be funnn hehe

Hey how bout we start a new pvp thing:
    ok a high lvls becomes a low lvls trainer or coach the high lvl proffesions turn there low lvls into pvp machinse and they fight for money
    like the trainer will give a offer lets say "hey i bet 100k that my student or fighter can beat your"
    And the trainer may not even have to do anything but give his fighter buffs
    Or the student can ask a high lvl proffesion to be his trainer an pay the trainer for getting him fights and theynbothh can make money that way there will be no ganking and it will get lower lvls more into pvp and make higher lvls that have that are bored have fun helping an making a good an well known fighter hey even the trainers can fight plzz give me your input and tell me wat you think or add opinions "I Personaly think it would be interesting and really fun plus we can give big tornaments" hey since funcom wont make AO fun we can make it Rock plzz help me to get this to work hehe

also they can fight for prizes any items hehe it would be fun
    On big tournament fights we have a well known person hold everyones money or items so that no one trys to not pay the trainer hehe i think it would be fun

whoa hot damn like a collosseum now that WOULD be awesome, thats all I say. but not only for the 'underlings' but also for the grandmasters of mortal combat, sollyhit thats cool!

Bring on the mortal combat!

I bump this

Also we can have special fights where THe masters can buff there fighters and heal them while they fight it could be called the Ultimate Battle hehe think about it we could really have fun wit my idea hehe im: Shorty99 give me input if you see me in the game hehe im a really Kick ass pvp Adventurer hehe "give me the Praise baby"

Guys plzz put in your thoughts i want everyone to hear about this and give in your opinnions Dont ya think this would be fun have a big Twinked Tournament i Think it wouldd rock give opinions Then we could really say everyone would get into pvp it would really liven up this game Hell it would make Most ppl wanna come back and join it listen to wat im saying FUN,EXCITEMENT,MONEY,POWER,RESPECT!!!!!

"WHOSE YARD IS IT???
    it wont just be about the most twinked the best teachers hehe whose the best trainsers wit the best proffesions wit the most powere heh it doesnt matter bout lvl its about Excitement and fun and leadership Write your opinions we dont need funcoms help to d this we can take Charge and start today

darksnake seems to always go against the current, you are so weird snake man =]

any ways, its a weird idea, sorta like what SWG will be like, cept thats how you get exp instead of pvp titles