Thread: Stefano.. resurfaced?

Stefano.. resurfaced?

[This is RP storyline in progress but it also 100% open RP to any who wish to participate. Thank you and enjoy.]

Stefano sat in his chair, massaging his pupils, a pitch black room with complete silence except for the resonating computer in front of him. This was his life now, a life in solitude and complete silence. Behind his eyes held the memories of a man who had gained so much and lost so much. What did he have now? What was left for him on Rubi-Ka? Somewhere along the line Mother Ka dealt him a wonderful hand, after scorning Stefano he had gained retribution but then -she- went missing. Gone without a trace, like the sands on Newland Desert, she went with the wind. He swore he would protect her, now she was gone. How long has it been? Too long. Many months have gone by, people have come and gone, an inevitable cycle.

Stefano tapped his computer as it blipped on, it was scanning.. scanning for something, someone.. anything.

"An inevitable cycle... my love.."

He grinned at the screen, his face was lit up by a pale blue hue from the screen. Tattoos.. scars.. his face was painted with war, only one who has knocked on death's door and then kicked it open could have these marks. He thought to himself again, truly how long has it been since he has seen her? According to his encounter this afternoon, she had been around a month or so ago. Stefano slammed his fist on the desk, he felt like he was growing weaker by the day.

The Clan Agent Stefano resurfaces?

Earlier today in Borealis a Security Camera caught sight of the Clan radical named Stefano. He has been wanted on many crimes by Omni-Pol and has been sought after for many months. According to the security feeds he met with a man and according to the audio recording, they had a fierce debate on the Clans and the current war. The local authorities have allowed us to release his information: ||Vincent "Veks" Calloway|| The debate was peacful except for raised voices, afterwards a Trader interupted the debate. He was from Omni-Tek ||Seth "Pestillence" Walrus|| had showed up and according to the feed, he had rattled the cages of both men. They spoke in code throughout then until he got a call via Comm-Link and ran off.

Both Veks and Stefano moved over to the adjacent wall and began conversing once more, it was apparent that Stefano was not the same. Roughly 5 minutes passed until another Clansmen arrived at the scene. The authorities inform us it was ||
    Morrigan "Mivat" Odinsdottir|| She and Stefano exchanged words, speaking of "cyborgs" and the "common people", the audio feed was impossible to analyze due to the large crowd but from what we can assume the meeting was peaceful yet something is su****ious. Any Omni-Tek authorities could not move in for the fact that Stefano was presently on Neutral soil. They would not comment afterwords when we requested any comments on the situation.

The Security Feeds for February 18:
    ||Security Feed 01|| - The meeting with Stefano, Veks and Mivat.
    ||Security Feed 02|| - Shot of Stefano's vehicle before taking off. Not registered

A few hours afterwards, our cameras caught sight of Veks again. We've put him under certain su****ion for the association with Stefano. We have reason to believe the two do not agree with one another but we've deemed him su****ious nonetheless. He was conversing with two females which could -not- be identified. From their outfits they looked like they were fresh from the Shadowlands but the audio feed gave us two I.D.s "Liminality" and "Azhriaz". The taller of the two women ("Azhriaz") claimed to be Stefano's child where as the shorter of the women ("Liminality") said she was someone who had been captured by Stefano. They exchanged political reviews with the talks of Azhriaz's mother and father into the conversation. We couldn't analyze the mother's name at all, but what caught our eye was when Azhriaz murdered Liminality for insulting her family -twice- due to the fact her insurance was registered there.

Security Feeds of the Murder:
    ||Security Feed 03|| - The shot of Liminality's corpse after being stabbed.
    ||Security Feed 04|| - A shot afterwards. Azhriaz cut a wire and threw our camera offline.

We here at the Freelance Crime Watch reccomend anyone to stay FAR away from "Stefano" and his daughter "Azhriaz". We intend to look further into this matter. Thank you, have a safe night.

"I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

((welcome back, stefano! <3 ))

(( Quick! get the super glue! ))

Mivat is in our humble organisation and I can tell you that Stefano would only be looking to make creds in an honourable fashion, running errands and such.

This Pestillence fellow . . . I have dealt with him in the past, and for an OT seems honourable enough to not mix business and politics.

Regards,

Hilo
    Last edited by hilorian; Feb 20th, 2006 at 03:55:14.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Ralphie: Strength and honor!
    Tony: Scotch and soda!"

Oesterlaan "Hilorian" Merckxx
    214.5/18.6 Fixer
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac.../name/hilorian
    Board Member of The Mockers

Half a world away, time passed slowly for the Captain of The Black Company.

She strolled casually into the bar at the headquarters. It had become more of an office and much more relaxing to meet in. They were all high strung, alcohol seemed to stem it...if only for a little while.

"Relion, you look like hell. Why aren't you resting?" she asked after quickly surveying the occupants.

"No rest for the weary, Captain.." he answered quickly then went back to working on a small device.

"Fair enough..." she mumbled to herself with a smile.

Sitting at the bar, listening to the communications chatter she smiled. The company chat was full but quiet as ever. Comm silence was a trait she admired. If it doesn't kill you, don't make a sound; was her personal rule which she practiced as much as she preached.

Private channels began flashing on the small screen implanted in the cornea of her right eye.

"Stefano Sighted. Jobe Harbor. Moving to Newland, it seems." END TRANSMISSION.

"Seems like our hacks are paying off, people. Stefano has been sighted, add him to your contacts again." she said to the patrons.

In chorus, the members present stopped their conversation and quickly tapped in the series of keys necessary to do so.

Jilien seemed confused as to who Stefano was but Entyreal and Seskit quickly confirmed the sighting as important. Seskit, rarely taking a drink, had a few this evening and quickly opened a comm channel asking for the program, "enhanced senses" with a laugh. Lt. Steely, who had been quietly conversing with his future wife, fuzzpaws, in a corner smiled and gave the Captain a reassuring nod. She admired him quite a bit. He reminded her of herself. Always one step ahead..in most cases. ...though he couldn't know the entire weight of what she carried in her thoughts.

"Get ready for some business, everyone. Stefano is back and probably in a foul mood. Word is that he has a child... one of Yins and that means one of ours." she spoke loudly without turning to face the group.

Jilien seemed preturbed at the interruption but let it pass.

Quietly, she tapped in a communication, letting him know that she knew...

"Congratulations...I think."

She almost heard the laugh before he answered, "I'm a father... It's ours to raise her among the Sentinels..."

"It's a child, Stefano. Let her make that choice..." she finished.

(wonders why ppl make long drawn out mushy,silly goodbye posts on the main forums when they come right back in a month.) Hence why making big sily I am leaving forever posts makes you look like a moron when you come right back to the game.

{ I would flame Croaker, but I won't ^_^ Welcome back bro. Glad to have ya back. Hope to gank ya! ^_^ }
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

(( Mushy post or not, he's back and how this affects you is beyond me.))

Welcome back to actively fighting Omni-Tek, Mr. Kyren.

<ooc>

*fall!*

</ooc>

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums

<OOC>

Heh, someone finally called me out on this, eh? Well then, in a retort to you Croaker, why did I go to all the trouble of making a 'Goodbye' post and inevitably coming back? The hell should I know? At the time, it really felt as if I were never coming back. I feel bad enough as it is for doing so and I don't need you jumping down my throat for no reason whatsoever. If you have a problem with this, please, by all means send me a PM and we can discuss this in the privacy of oursleves. Otherwise, stay off my RP Threads, please. Enough of this then, on with the RP!

</OOC>

The Black Company Forums