Thread: Doh-nm!

Doh-nm!

Sorry.. I read the Aktrez's Birthday Bash thread after posting and saw that their is a party tonight in her favor at the same time I'm on this evening.

I, of course, will still be spinning .. but don't wanna advertise on top of an advertisement... Please accept my apology and Happy Birthday Aktrez!
    Last edited by Tristalyn; Aug 9th, 2002 at 17:03:20.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

It's ok girl. You are welcome to bring your party to ROmpas. DJ Rythum is spinning, but i'm all for having more than one DJ! The more variety, the more people will come and be happy! Let me know if you would like to move your party to Rompas for this evening, if not.. I would be happy to advertise both you and DJ Rythum at the party tonight.

Thanks for your consideration

Aki
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Hmm... I could see if Wyldthing would allow me to move to Rompa's for the evening.. but rather than having two DJ's on at the same time competing for listeners, maybe I can start my show a bit later and go on around 10 or so instead?
    GridStream
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3

/slap

doh! Of course! Didn't even think of that...

/me rubs her forhead and goes to hang up her trenchcoat behind the bar.
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Unfortunatly after speaking with Wyld it was decided not to interfere -at all-

I'll do my regular show at my regular time and all will be well on the world of Rubi-ka

Sorry I can't be in two places at once Aktrez and I have to miss your party. Happy Birthday anyway!
    GridStream