Thread: Blitzing team missions

Blitzing team missions

Currently picking up missions at 20k I'd say about 1 in 10 of them actually gets to the boss.

Mostly the team never gets past 50% and even this takes 3-4 hours solid play.

Are there any mission booth settings anybody knows about that makes the missions smaller?

Alternatively people must blitz team missions - can we get some tips from those people here.

I'd imagine a good strategy to be something like,

Get a team together capable of taking on the boss.

Keep the team at the entrance to the level and get a fixer or agent to find the next elevator.

Fight a straight line path to the elevator and repeat for the next floor till you reach the boss.

Or

Maybe get an engie up to outside the boss room and warp people up?

Newland

Go to Newland City and pull missions for Broken Shores. They're almost always a managable size, even when they're the bigger ones. 20k has missions that are way too big.

Aye, missions in PM are notoriously large. I'm not sure the exact QL you can start pulling missions in PM, but I think it's around 90-100.

I don't think there are really any settings that make missions smaller. I use LMMLLR, and tend to get smaller missions 80% of the time. I think it's entirely random though.

"you hit seasoned for 300 points of damage"
    "you can loot these remains"
    "Your teams effort have increased you completing the mission by 1%"

.....after you killed the 6th mob.......
    That's 20k baby
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?

I am blitzing a lot of team missions. Sometimes I even get a team mission just to blitz it... Just buff with all defensive buffs you can get, runbuff, go all def, disable auto attack. If you want to get the boss(and think you can kill him, blitz to the boss, hit his lackeys, go down, clear the room downstairs. Then go up and kill the boss...Oh, always, ALWAYS, have the lockpick ready for use. A locked door at a dead end is the fastest way to die...
    Flyhard - lvl 137 doc
    Thermaling - lvl 94 fixer

As an mp, I get a fixer ncu buff. Then a run buff. Then a hp buff. I go full defense. I run through the entire mission and up into boss room without attacking a single thing. Then I cast my two pets, kill lackey, kill boss. I'm not sure what the exact level range is for items that drop off a boss, but I got my ql 200 albrecht doing this. I think the ql of the mission was around 150-160. At least as an mp, this is very easy.