Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are We (NT) gonna pay for our patch?

Are We (NT) gonna pay for our patch?

Hummmmm... Patch 14.6 was the next patch designed for NT's but now it seems that there is a new patch comming 14.5 focused on outdoor content, then outdoor hunt for high levels. Now i don t understand a thing... You know FC that our prof (NT) need some fix t hunt "correctly". Why don t you give us or patch be4 those outdoor hunt?! So here is my conclusion ... NT fix will come in Shadowland expansion and NT will be the only prof to pay for his fix!!! THis is kinda unfair, so FC..., if you dont like NTs, tell it now, that would be faster...

Amidaru lvl 170 NT
    Still seeking the real power of Izgimmers Last word...

How about?

*coughs* soldier?

(And since when did NT's become broken anyways? Calm, nuke, calm, nuke, calm, nuke.. More than my "broken" soldier can do
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

lol

Hehe Calm nuke Calm nuke Calm nuke Calm nuke .... That is about 60 lvl i do that ok... Now Frakkk tell me about your pvp experience as soldier... I think she is more shiny than mine...as nt... but ok i will try to Calm nuke Calm nuke Calm nuke Calm nuke you.
    Thx for the advice...

Edit after seeing levels of all your char:

BEfore thinking that soldiers are broken, upload all the nanos on him by beeing at least lvl 100+ on your soldiers plz
    Last edited by Amid/Fonkychick; Aug 9th, 2002 at 12:40:34.

/sarcasm on/

So NTs can calm in PvP??? Woot!!!

I must try that sometime....

/sarcasm off/

Soldiers need a fix because they need some more variation from what I've heard. NTs need a fix because they are broken beyond belief. I would PvP if I had even a remote hope of survival.
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

Re: lol

Originally posted by SerialLain

Edit after seeing levels of all your char:

BEfore thinking that soldiers are broken, upload all the nanos on him by beeing at least lvl 100+ on your soldiers plz
    /sarcasm on-off-on

And by your "plz" i guess your 14 years old with no life without AO, then it's no wonder you are over level 100.

/sarcasm "what-ever-you-feel-like"

in this game as so many other games level or skill has nothing in comment with RL skills.

Only by Typing something like "duhyourenotevenlevel100goplayinkindergardenwherey oubelong", you got at the top of my ignore list

Ever think of Frakk maybe played more than you, me and many others?
    Level is not the only thing in this game that makes you experienced......

Or in a language more common to you;

STFU n00b.....plz?

To Funcom;
    -PvP is broken anyway, do not make any fix-patches because of those whiners.....
    Make it to balance PvM.
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?

Re: Re: lol

Originally posted by BlodCreeper

/sarcasm on-off-on

And by your "plz" i guess your 14 years old with no life without AO, then it's no wonder you are over level 100.

/sarcasm "what-ever-you-feel-like"

I hope that was sarcastic, my oh so dear blodcreeper.
    ~Chris

PS: You can level to 100 in about two days of playtime.

Re: Re: Re: lol

Originally posted by Megabio

I hope that was sarcastic, my oh so dear blodcreeper.
    ~Chris

PS: You can level to 100 in about two days of playtime.
    Of course i was sarcastic, do you ever see any serious posts from me?

And yes, my engie got from 1 to 78 in 32 hours of playtime.
    We had 2 bots slashing all kinds of camps, and a high level mp buffing masteries/mochams(before Oe-patch)
    And using the highest heal pet on our bot's

Then /attack on someone in the middle (eye camp/shade camp in 20k was good places).....
    I think i slept through 20 levels one night
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Oh.. 78? You can get to 78 in about 5 hours, not 32.
    ~Chris

Well we didnt just level, we fooled around with our bots...
    And no, not THAT kind of fooling around, im not a botofil

WE roleplayed, we where the "reservoir dogs" goddammit

Arrow

Well, ignoring much of the previous postings , the patch numbering system has now changed, so previous comments about NTs getting a little love 14.6/14.8 no longer mean much. Just because the only thing we currently know about 14.5 is it will have more boss camps (well, that seems to be the translation, and its been all but stated elsewhere) doesn't mean that its the only thing (would seem unlikely).

That said, it doesn't mean that its the NT patch either. I'll await the actual patch notes before I get too worried...

Actually there has been a lot of whining about "bohoo, there are not enough good places for a high level to hunt, do something!" but fixxing luv-needing classes(nt's,agents,soldiers) and fixing bugs(some really annoying and disruptive to gameplay too) should be a priority. the outdoor hunting patch(14.5) should have been 14.7 or something, where as 14.5 should be a bug fixing patch and 14.6 a love patch. Of course, I'd love to see more content, yes, indeed, like everyone else. But FC, you need to get your priorities right. Ok, so I am only level 31 with my highest char, and have only played for about 7 days(i belive this is the last day of my trial) and have yet to be tired of anything(exept occasional ghost mobs, mob warping, mission bugs out so that you cant get into the missiona area, atrox wearing bikinis and so on)
    Last edited by Joramon; Aug 9th, 2002 at 15:48:12.
    "There is a storm coming! Our storm! - Paul Mua'dib"
    ---------------------------------------------
    Randomize argument in scripts!

The magical pony, scene1-5,6

Im glad there are trolls and whiners, gives people something to compare with. Makes the rest of us look better.

"Spam is not just something you do, its a way of life."

OOGA BOOGA.
    ---------------------------------------------

Talking Explanation

BlodCreeper I just hate when "low levels" ask for fix. WHo the hell are they to ask that when they haven t tested all thing they can do with their prof?? But i aggree Solds need fix too!! After or before Nt i dont care but both prof need fix for sure

The wonder of NT PvM:
    Calm (Countered), Nuke (Fumbled),Calm (Countered), Calm (Countered), Calm (Countered), Calm (Sucessful), Nuke, Nuke (Countered),Calm, Clam calm calm calm calm calm calm. You died of weapon damage.

PvP: Do I even have to bring this up?
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Originally posted by Saruzi
    The wonder of NT PvM:
    Calm (Countered), Nuke (Fumbled),Calm (Countered), Calm (Countered), Calm (Countered), Calm (Sucessful), Nuke, Nuke (Countered),Calm, Clam calm calm calm calm calm calm. You died of weapon damage.

That's bullsh1t. I'm a level 136 Agent and even I can calm the stuff we fight with -80 to my skills. I only run into counters against real means and Aces, but most people don't fight those anyway.

The crat calm is 110% resist while the NT one is 120% resist, that -10% resist I get with the crat calm can't make THAT much of a difference because im working with blue nano skills and -80 penatly.

If you were wondering, I rarely bother doing it though. It takes me 6 seconds to cast my calm, by then the purpose has been defeated because the first mob is already dead.

The wonder of NT PvM:

You are full of ****.

The wonder of NT PvM:

lmao.....well put
    President of Midnight Reveries

./me looks at Gunn
    ./me wonders how many gimps are out here
    ./me talk with an 18X Atrox NT that tells me NT arent gimped
    ./me knows how many NT are gimped because of the guys who try to play them

Be happy you will have a patch one day, not like us poor engin

Labonne eng rk2
    Labrutte enf rk2

Originally posted by Megabio
    Oh.. 78? You can get to 78 in about 5 hours, not 32.
    ~Chris
    *watches the silly waving in disgust*
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

There are lots of issues on both NT and Soldier side. I think its pretty pointless to argue which should be fixed first.

NTs defence in PvP currently sucks. There is no question about it. Fumbles and counters do not occur that much in reality, but there is a bug when you get countered all the time unless you move your character a bit, or you also get multiple fumbles in a similar mannar etc. There are issues on NTs, and some with soldiers.

Fixers and Adventurers were fixed around same time, so I do not see a problem maybe fixing both of our professions in 2 patches. First one adds some stuff for both and second one finalises the fix.

I do hope we both get it soon.

Gailyn, 177 NT, RK2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast