Thread: 'A Rubi-Ka Exclusive' - Stars of popular holo-vid perish in yalm accident

Exclamation 'A Rubi-Ka Exclusive' - Stars of popular holo-vid perish in yalm accident

This is 'A Rubi-Ka Exclusive' with Reporter 'Noticiero' Rivera.

Actors Garth 'Partox' Lagh and Lum 'Dethuh' Journ died instantly after running through a red light and crashing into a highly volatile fuel transport in the Omni-6 District on Nova V in the Darethian System.

Check out the full story here, feel free to post and share your views on the report.

This horrible tragedy could have been prevented if there were more speed cameras. But nobody ever listens.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

More speed cameras, less guns!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I think most of their movies SUCKED, not worth the money. No amount of cool holo effects can make up for a bad screenplay, lame lines and horrible scriptwriters who should all be fired.

Of course, that means nothing in relations to the tragic accident and I'm sorry to hear of this.

*wonders what substances they had been abuseing before hand*

Leftenant Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

General of The Black Company

Didn't they just take down those "Don't Drink and Fly" billboards to?

Oh the sweet irony..
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

My only hope is that they killed a few more employees outside of themselves with the explosion.

*skims the newsfeeds*

Meh, it happens.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Arn't yalms one man crafts? I couldn't imagine someone else fitting in such close quarters unless there was someone sitting on a lap.
    Crouching Atrox, hidden Yalm.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckFu
    Arn't yalms one man crafts? I couldn't imagine someone else fitting in such close quarters unless there was someone sitting on a lap.
    There's plenty of room in my Yalmaha Sunset for more than just me, but, you don't exactly see me crashing into things. I am quite the adept driver if I do say so myself..
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren