Ok heres Pt 4, there'll be one more section of the chat to post after this one. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Again any questions just post here or send me a tell in game.

16:01: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: At the moment.
16:01: [Barbbs] Mechanicks: who cares about wddings?
16:01: [Barbbs] Mechanicks: ot me
16:01: [Barbbs] Merr: omni trad would be a bit to large.. galaway maybe.. trade is to bit..
16:01: [Barbbs] Ucnavyseal: i agree with taoh
16:01: [Barbbs] Mechanicks: get something going
16:01: [Barbbs] Hinoto: Take out omni trade, that would be ALOT of work for the GMs. If you take out an OP, that's just a change of guards, nothing much I believe.
16:01: [Barbbs] Mechanicks: something story-changing
16:01: [Barbbs] Ucnavyseal: we need more quests
16:01: [Barbbs] Revelin: mech: ist should be possable, but very very very hard. But still possable
16:01: [Barbbs] Merr: big..
16:01: [Barbbs] Joramon: It has been suggested in the patch forums to give arks the power to change suppression.
16:01: [Barbbs] Mechanicks: let everyone who PAYS for this game have a chance to get involved
16:01: [Barbbs] Barbbs: I think weddings are cool.
16:01: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Mechanicks, if you're not going to show any interest in the little events, then no-one's going to give you bigger events...
16:01: [Barbbs] Ucnavyseal: taoh tell them about the quests we have done
16:01: [Barbbs] Ucnavyseal: that we made up
16:01: [Barbbs] Cougarhawk: what if each city has a "mayor" or boss, and in order to take over that city... we must go into the city hall and kill the mayor.. that would prove to be interesting
16:01: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: If we get no interest from regular events, then why push it further?
16:01: [Barbbs] Mechanicks: i didnt say that barbss..
16:01: [Barbbs] Nexusneun: dreamsong : one of the ao slogans is "the future in your hands" , but the truly important things are not in my hands ! i came to this world with the target to do something serious, but i cant !
16:02: [Barbbs] Taoh: lots of guilds are trying to create quests and events
16:02: [Barbbs] Taoh: but some backing would be appreciated
16:02: [Barbbs] Mechanicks: but if the llittle events are just going to be wdddings, then its like, eh, why dont i go brab a mission
16:02: [Barbbs] Xscape: Im level 200 I have 5250 tokens and 717 Million XP after level 200 am I suppossed to do BS missions for the rest of my time in AO ?
16:02: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Nexusneun, you can.
16:02: [Barbbs] Mechanicks: see, xscape
16:02: [Barbbs] Nexusneun: and how ?
16:02: [Barbbs] Mechanicks: could be power player doing spmething worthwhile
16:02: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: I see many players who gain a name for themselves.
16:03: [Barbbs] Merr: weddings are personal things you dont have to go if ya dun wana..crashing...
16:21: [Barbbs] Revelin: If the GM's were ready, they could have extra resources available to prebent crashes in heavy areas.
16:21: [Barbbs] Merr: yes
16:21: [Barbbs] Kadochi: guess if having alot of people in one spot crashes the server, you need better servers?
16:22: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: aye kadochi i agree
16:22: [Barbbs] Painofone: why have a event and no noe know about it ?
16:22: [Barbbs] Miajong: yes FC have to resolve the technical question
16:22: [Barbbs] Merr: the fun of finding it
16:22: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: or just post event on the website?
16:22: [Barbbs] Gunner22: but this game is soo addicting.
16:22: [Barbbs] Nexusneun: the money for this servers u already got from us ....
16:22: [Barbbs] Joramon: Better servers cost money, and they are cutting down on staff.
16:22: [Barbbs] Hinoto: Nah, our clients crash because our comps can't handle it, do they?
16:22: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: But the people who find the event know about it, Paino.
16:22: [Barbbs] Dreamr: how can you *find* something if you never knew it *existed* in the first place?
16:22: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: And that's hwo it should be.
16:22: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: *how
16:23: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: all we want is more events...spontaneous or not
16:23: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: if there were lots of spontaneous avents it would be fun
16:23: [Barbbs] Merr: Dream.. what i am saying is when a live event hapens.. send an ark or other volunteer to at least one city and let us know
16:23: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: because then if you came upon it you could let your friends know
16:23: [Barbbs] Revelin: Like I was saying, if the event is to have a huge raid on a Clan city, then have all the clan people be notified right when it started, so we can help.
16:23: [Barbbs] Gunner22: and now that i'm getting into this, yeah i'd like to have at least someone YELL out the event at least 5 min before it starts
16:23: [Barbbs] Painofone: me and my clan are all about rolr play and i never "Found " one
16:23: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Merr, when it's appropriate for the event, we do.
16:23: [Barbbs] Xscape: fc should hire real peeps and pay them real money to do nothing else then plan and execute events on all servers
16:23: [Barbbs] Dreamr: so dreamsong: you're saying that only people who KNOW in advance about the event should be the only ones ever to find it but you not even willing to ANNOUNCE the event so people KNOW about it
16:24: [Barbbs] Melopee: ARKs can't come in your missions to invite you to take part in events... but you already spent all your time in mission...
16:24: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Dreamr, no-one knows in advance.
16:24: [Barbbs] Gunner22: painofone what clan are you?
16:24: [Barbbs] Revelin: Not a warning, but a cry for help by the guards, and anyone who was there when it started...
16:24: [Barbbs] Gunner22: i'm looking for players exaclty liek that
16:24: [Barbbs] Nugen: if there were more things to do, then you wouldn't have hundreds of players try to get to that ONe event you hold.
16:24: [Barbbs] Joramon: Shadowbane will have peps with a salary to run events.
16:24: [Barbbs] Berider: the best event i know is ... The server will be down in 15 minutes for patching,cleanning or so and are up again in 12.00 GMT We're sorry for inconvenient" I think it's the best event cause all player can participate !
16:24: [Barbbs] Merr: i have only seen that once and it was several months ago... and i play alot.. i have several acounts all full...
16:24: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Only the people who -find- themselves in the middle of an event, by luck, are those that end up participating.
16:24: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Unless, of course, we choose to announce it.
16:25: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: But with some events, that's just not possible.
16:25: [Barbbs] Dreamr: yeah so unless we're all extremely lucky people we'll never see events on rk2?
16:25: [Barbbs] Layartic: the thing is I think I know quite a few people in rk2, and those people are all over the place at any given time, they know I like to rp and would tell me if an event was going on, but yet still no tells
16:25: [Barbbs] Dreamr: that's sooooo reassuring
16:25: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Dreamr, you'll see them.
16:25: [Barbbs] Merr: i understand that
16:25: [Barbbs] Revelin: agree Dreamr
16:25: [Barbbs] Jocelyn:
16:25: [Barbbs] Xscape: sounds to me like some FC guy has a theory of what works best event wise, but no real clue if it actually works
16:25: [Barbbs] Gunner22: well maybe there should be restriction to all the players an invitation to the event
16:25: [Barbbs] Gunner22: that might solve alot of problems
16:25: [Barbbs] Dreamr: no i won't... they aren't to be announced at *any* given time, so if i never know they exist and i'm not lucky enough to accidentally find one i'll never see one
16:25: [Barbbs] Deratio: ive never talked to anyone that i know who was involver\d in an event
16:25: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: if there were a LOT of events then there weould be a better chance of just falling upon one
16:25: [Barbbs] Gunner22: restrict
16:26: [Barbbs] Dreamr: i have *yet* to ever see an event in my time here in AO
16:26: [Barbbs] Melopee: If you spent the whole week on mission... how to partake in a random event ?
16:26: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: i've never heard of an event
16:26: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: And there -will- be more events, Fixdiss.
16:26: [Barbbs] Revelin: How about events that only people under/over a specific level will be told?
16:26: [Barbbs] Ucnavyseal: u got stam boost??
16:26: [Barbbs] Ucnavyseal: oops
16:26: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: We have several new people in training, at present.
16:26: [Barbbs] Merr: Xscape it does work... my problem is i am missing most of this because the text is flying by so fast hehe
16:26: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: We've been through a "rough" patch, and we're picking up again.
16:26: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: profession specific events could be awesome too
16:27: [Barbbs] Deratio: u guys need to hire a bunch of zitty DM's and give them run of RK-2
16:27: [Barbbs] Joramon: Its good to hear that things are being done Dreamsong
16:27: [Barbbs] Nugen: what Dreamsong is saying is those who are in the know and are favorites of the ARKs and GMs wil know of the events in advance, the rest of us are SOL
16:27: [Barbbs] Slowdownplz: Trust me, if you do not have a T-1 connection and one heck of a computer, don't go to an event
16:27: [Barbbs] Gunner22: dreamsong training?
16:27: [Barbbs] Revelin: agree Fixxdiss
16:27: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Nugen, I'm not saying that at all.
16:27: [Barbbs] Nugen: it peetty much comes down to that
16:27: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: If you think that, then you're sadly mistaken.
16:27: [Barbbs] Gunner22: ohh i have both slow
16:27: [Barbbs] Painofone: can we come up with things that we find that we want to do ?
16:27: [Barbbs] Nexusneun: i think a good thing would be profession - specific events
16:27: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: We work very hard to make sure there's no favoritism with events.
16:27: [Barbbs] Xscape: im staying in THIS game until a few months into the expansion ! if it still has not been made interesting as a game I will consider leaving AO
16:27: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Nexus, agreed
16:28: [Barbbs] Gunner22: eyah
16:28: [Barbbs] Nexusneun: to share experience and help each other
16:28: [Barbbs] Joramon: If things are true what Dreamsong said about more events are being planned and more people are being trained, then I belive we will have more events and more people will be able to partake.
16:28: [Barbbs] Gunner22: specific events for specific professions
16:28: [Barbbs] Revelin: agree Nex
16:28: [Barbbs] Dreamr: are we? i have DSL and as it is i can barely walk through Tir on a normal playing period because of the server lag and it's not the "graphic" lag that people confuse it with
16:28: [Barbbs] Merr: what i get from it nugen is that the people in the right place at the right time know.. if they dont tell the rest of us then thats on them not FC
16:28: [Barbbs] Nexusneun: this WILL make the game easier btw
16:28: [Barbbs] Joramon: And I dont think Dreamsong is lying, she would gain nothing from it.
16:28: [Barbbs] Tpilchy: would sieges/battles be fun?
16:28: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: i have dsl as well and have troubles in tir
16:28: [Barbbs] Gunner22: i don't even know why tir lags soo much
16:29: [Barbbs] Layartic: same here fix
16:29: [Barbbs] Dreamr: i don't know why i get booted several times a day from ao since the last server patch
16:29: [Barbbs] Revelin: definatly Tpilchy
16:29: [Barbbs] Joramon: I have dsl and have no proba in tir, exept for outside the whompas and the grid.
16:29: [Barbbs] Nugen: no, I am NOT sadly mistaken, it comes down to that, pretty simple... thanks for the info, no events for those of us who don't accidently run across it or make up our own, unless your in the know and are friends with some arks and GMs
16:29: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Thanks, Joramon, that is what we're trying to do.
16:29: [Barbbs] Berider: Dream : event is part of a big problem ... other was ... unfinished Pet, unfindable item ... craps loot on boss always same proffession get nice advantage after patch and so
16:29: [Barbbs] Dreamsong: Nugen, that's absolute rubbish.
16:29: [Barbbs] Merr: Dreamr.. thats funny.. i am on dialup and i get about the same lag as you... a small slowdown or jumpyness breifly as i pass FT
16:29: [Barbbs] Fixdiss: foremans lags quite a bit too deep in cave
16:29: [Barbbs] Dreamr: or the other night when i was *nowhere* near a big laggy area and i still had 10k pings
16:29: [Barbbs] Gunner22: dial up?

Continued in PT 5