Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What can 205 nanomage engi do?

Quote Originally Posted by muha
    roflmao that's so funny and original. No one ever said it, not even in this thread, twice. Thank you so much for making my day with this original and usefull comment.

(yes, everyone repeating this will get this line from me. Please read the thread before sending any more)

Muha I love you

^ hows that for an Original and Amusing Comment

am currently building an Engi myself , she is level 48 or so and the first one I have tried that has gotten past level 20

So am unqualified to comment further.
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Good job Muha.

And for those off you who have chosen to scoof at this thread, grow up and think again.

Muha has shown us again that he/she would rather go out and find out how to do something whether that be equpping a gun or symb or anything else out there and not only that then goes on to share it with eveyone in great detail in this forum for all those that are interested. Granted some of you who are reading this maybe passed this stage but there are a lot more who are not.

I would suggest that in the future any post that we see that ask "How do I do XXX" the replys will include a post directing that person to something written by Muha.

So if you have nothing worth while to say then don't bother saying anything at all, because it better that the world just thinks you're an idiot than for you to open you mouth and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldas
    Good job Muha.

And for those off you who have chosen to scoof at this thread, grow up and think again.

Muha has shown us again that he/she would rather go out and find out how to do something whether that be equpping a gun or symb or anything else out there and not only that then goes on to share it with eveyone in great detail in this forum for all those that are interested. Granted some of you who are reading this maybe passed this stage but there are a lot more who are not.

I would suggest that in the future any post that we see that ask "How do I do XXX" the replys will include a post directing that person to something written by Muha.

So if you have nothing worth while to say then don't bother saying anything at all, because it better that the world just thinks you're an idiot than for you to open you mouth and remove all doubt.
    Wow... Now *THAT* is a nice suck-up, and Muha doesn't even have the spot yet!!

Remind me again who you are, where you can tell people who can or cannot say stuff? Remind me again, who you are to "backseat moderate" this forum?

Can anyone say... "Fanboy"?
    ** I don't do typo's, I am just testing your knowledge of Vocabulary.
    ** How do you know you cannot achieve something if you never personally try it?
    Zzart 207 NM Eng
    SoldierZzart 220 Atrox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Zzart
    Wow... Now *THAT* is a nice suck-up, and Muha doesn't even have the spot yet!!

Remind me again who you are, where you can tell people who can or cannot say stuff? Remind me again, who you are to "backseat moderate" this forum?

Can anyone say... "Fanboy"?
    Leave the troll alone Zzart, no need to turn this thread into some sort of retarded flamefest just because some random noob decided to drop by and stir things up
    Silverado: L220 Omni Engineer (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverado's Little DD Guide for Engineers

Silverino: L213 Omni Soldier (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverino's How to Equip a QL300 KMP5 for Soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by muha
    Except consistently ODing 215 keepers.
    Thanks for the usefull post.
    Thanks for showing me how little you know about this game.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Intah!
    Thanks for showing me how little you know about this game.

um I refer you to http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...3&postcount=11

sigh never mind, you can lead someone to a post but you can't make them read
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

I don't think I've ever teamed with a full DD engi during xp/sk'ing on rk1. I've met quite a few real engis ()who use their bots well and supplement with a weapon, and are very useful in teams.

There are limits to how much dmg your team should do anyway. Killing the mob in 3sec in hard inf missions is just annoying, all that running, button pushing etc.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

When I was lvling I went for DD. However I still got beat by some people. I know for sure of 1 Keeper and Soldier that beat me in the DD department but that's ok. As long as im top 1-3 in the team I wouldn't cry
    Originally Posted by Katth
    Infusion is an idiot, nuff said.

Originally Posted by SPOTY_DNW
    I have a dream....
    A dream of a patch which include no new content, but 75% of our very,very old bugs are fixed.

Expert - Evilshot BS junkie
    Apprentice - Infusion99 Converted Tradeskiller
    Rookie - Solshot TL5 Twink
    Rookie - Infus TL3 Twink in progress

^^ Ditto
    Silverado: L220 Omni Engineer (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverado's Little DD Guide for Engineers

Silverino: L213 Omni Soldier (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverino's How to Equip a QL300 KMP5 for Soldiers

Ignoring noob hecks comment about engis damage...

Muha good work, a bit sick about sooo many perk resets, i did 300 faithful at 211 without perks in genome or enhace dna. As int buffs bacam, sekuteks and shades (well i upgraded the HQ in my city to 300 too ) and NS.

Will love to see you getting 1800 psycology, i cant do it yet (if i were neutral i could)

Quote Originally Posted by Jefazo
    Ignoring noob hecks comment about engis damage...

Muha good work, a bit sick about sooo many perk resets, i did 300 faithful at 211 without perks in genome or enhace dna. As int buffs bacam, sekuteks and shades (well i upgraded the HQ in my city to 300 too ) and NS.

Will love to see you getting 1800 psycology, i cant do it yet (if i were neutral i could)
    It was discussed in some other thread, and it can't be done at 205, at least not without major perking. At 210 it should be possible, and I'll post my experience about it, though I'm sure other people did it already, I plan to see what's the best possible to do without perking.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Well, Wrenchrider is a nanomage engineer and she's soon lvl 150. I was thinking it's about time I do some DD now that I'm about to go into Adonis for real, and I think Muha's posts are good as they show me what's possible!

(Prepare to be spammed in-game when I'm ready to twink Muha o.O)
    Idleloony, proud member of Valor Eternal!
    Wrenchrider, Equip ~Society of Salvation~
    Fortfort is very Pretty in Pink
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    /macro IDIOT /r what?

At 210 it should be possible, and I'll post my experience about it, though I'm sure other people did it already
    I have a 211 solitus engy with 1800 psy

Nanomage can get into arith alot earlier than sol, so 1800 psy should be no problem for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by xorcism
    I have a 211 solitus engy with 1800 psy

Nanomage can get into arith alot earlier than sol, so 1800 psy should be no problem for you guys.
    Neutral?
    I can get up to 1780 could reach 1800 swapping the chest for arithmetic...but i wont, i prefer to ding 212 and keep the 300 faithful on, just a bit lazy to be twinking it again.

My engineer is Omni.

To get 1800 I use:
    Full arith set, 4 pieces ql300 the rest vary between 260-295. +198
    Two Augmented OT rings +40
    Ql200 tutoring device +50something
    Authority Figure from a friendly crat +50
    Problem Solving Devices x5 +25
    Org HQ Device +160
    Psy Expertise +20

also have (but dont need to get 1800)
    Libra's Charming Assistant +30
    Albrecht Heavy Tank Armor Ql200 +20

i've run into 2 DD engys in my time lvling, and im also leveling a melee DD engy, they can do freakin amazing dmaage when their bot is placing 3rd and they are placing 2nd or 4ths...

Thought I'll add my bit about other DD engis.
    Didn't meet any, and judging from what people I team with say when they see the DD report, none of them have met one either.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

u must spend a huge amout on ur time playing this game either calculating crap for twinking or waiting for perk resets muha. ur setup is cool, for each attribute and stuff.... but wouldnt it just be easier to lvl once or twice then spend 2weeks resetting for dna10?

personally i cbf... and i dont have any probs selfcasting anything... and seeing as theres only 1 imp that adds to grenade... having a higher ql brain or eye in now really doesnt make a difference to my toon atm. i get more enjoyment out of killing mobs or clans then waiting for perk resets

psychology... 211 and think i can push about 1500 - havent really tried in a bit tho. and as for DD... dont c any on rk cept for 220s... but i still manage to place top 2 generaly and thats with my bacam
    Last edited by Danger; Feb 15th, 2006 at 16:19:57.

Neut nanomage traders can do 1800 psy at 206, neut nanomage engies have to wait till 208-ish
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

Are there neuts?
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast