Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hurray for out door patch!!!

Originally posted by VdpMeat
    Hmm... doesn't really say outdoor hunting, just outdoor content.

I hope it really is a way to level again without having to do missions.
    hmm...I hunt...alot.

Almost all my levels I gain at outdoor hunting spots, missions is still basically all about getting money for me.

Funny thing is. When I started playing, July 2001, everyone was out hunting mobs. Then all of a sudden everyone were indoors in missions.

Why? I suppose better xp indoors. Call me stupid if you will, but I don't care about better xp. I care about having fun. Outdoor hunting is a part of the game I still find fun, so I do that.

I don't need the best xp, best armor, best weapon, best pet, rarest loot, coolest looking thing, fastest car, best buff, most money, etc. etc.

When did everyone start wanting the best all the time, instead of having fun?

Granted, if I get anything of the above I wont turn it down, but my game experience isn't all about it.

Hmm, I woner if everyone that's like me don't bother posting on these here boards. I supposed they're all in there having fun. So I guess I oughta go in there and find the team for me.

btw, thank you for a great game Funcom, keep it up. More content, more fixes, more fun.

There are things that need fixing, but I assume that you're on the case, so keep up the good work.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Actually, I hope that it isn't outdoor hunting. As far as I'm concerned, more mobs to kill isn't content. As bored as I am with missions, I don't see any diff where I'm killing a mob. My problem is that the xp curve sucks so bad that we're basically channeled into killing the same ql for 110 levels. So since they used the word content, and not dynamic spawn camps, I'm going to be the fool and assume that there might be something to do in this game after 14.5 hits us.

This whole concept of fixing one prof per patch seems quite silly to me. Why not fix them all gradually so you don't have a whole section of your playerbase feeling utterly useless?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12