Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The life of Wrenchrider - segmented

The life of Wrenchrider - segmented

((I'm writing some short "stories" on the SoS forum, but I thought I'd share with the community. Hope you like the first installment. Oh, and I know we're not supposed to use 1337, but all 1337sp34k is quotes from in-game. And yeah, I've got sort of the same humor as Thedeacon, no need to comment on it unless you have a nice comment!))

It's a quiet morning on Rubi-Ka. Well, as quiet as they get around the grid in Omni Trade. A few soldiers keep shooting the guards, a blue fixer is laughing in the middle of a hail of bullets, and a MP falls over dead when a shade accidentally brushes past on her way to fame and glory.

Glory-seeking shade: "Oh em gee! Soz, dint mean 2 keel j00 n00b."

Dead MP: "..."

Glory-seeking shade: "wtf, I gt a nju title omgz lol!"

A few yards away sits Wrenchrider. She smiles as the pollution actually lets some rays from one of the suns hit her face, and continues to clean her gun. Hearing a clear metallic voice above the crowd, she turns and looks at her bot, Pew Pew!!

Pew Pew!!: Hey Wrenchie, why are we sitting here?

Wrenchrider: Because it's a beautiful morning, we've done assignments for the glory of Omni Tek all night and it's time for some R&R.

Pew Pew!!: R&R? What the hell is that? Rust and Rust more? I don't feel like standing around. I need to either kill something or clean my chassis - or both. Imagine if you could clean your chassis with blood! That would've been neat.

Wrenchrider: Please Pew, don't ruin my mood. I'm still happy with my last promotion, and I don't really care to think about carnage at the moment.

The comm goes off with a "blargh", reminding Wrench to download the newest comm-tones from the grid. She activates the private channel that someone has requested, hoping it is someone asking her out for breakfast.

Noob enforcer: U build stuff?

Wrenchrider: Uh... yes, what kind of stuff do you need me to build?

Noob enforcer: ...

Wrenchrider: Hello? Can you hear me?

Noob enforcer: U build stuff?

Wrenchrider: As I just said. Yes, I do build stuff...

Noob enforcer: u make carb?

As she's thinking what to reply, some other guy hacks into the private chat.

Noob doctor: u do monsterpart?

Wrenchrider: Yes, I can make carb to ql 150. Do you want me to?

Noob doctor: u stupid?

Noob enforcer: u there?

Rolling her eyes, Wrenchrider flips a few switches to separate the two conversations, wondering if she just degraded the meaning of the word "conversation".

[To] Noob enforcer: Yes, up to ql 150.

[To] Noob doctor: Yes, I can make blood plasma - but not very high.

Noob enforcer: kkthx wru?

Noob doctor: kk

[To] Noob enforcer: I'm sitting near the grid in Omni Trade.

Noob enforcer: omw

Wrenchrider stands up, opens her inventory and pulls out the needed equipment to make carb. She looks around, spotting a few known faces, waving to some passer-bys, and stretches.

Passing agent: Post ur helm plz

Wrenchrider sighs and shows her helmet to the agent.

Passing agent: want to sell?

Wrenchrider: Er... I'm kind of using it right now. It keeps my head free of high-speed metal.

Passing agent: wtt? got othre amror!

Wrenchrider: No thank you.

Noob enforcer: I jump @ TG wru?

[To] Noob enforcer: I'm right in front of you. Try to look around before you... nevermind. Do you have the plates for your carb?

Noob enforcer: No

[To] Noob enforcer: Eh... I can't make armor out of thin air you know. You'll need to find seven plates in a store so I can make the seven parts of armor that you need.

Noob enforcer: no, u do dat - I must pvp

[To] Noob enforcer: Sorry pal, I'm not your mum. You find the plates, I make the armor, you tip me, you get the armor.

Noob enforcer, now with a pvp-flag: stfu, ur rich, u can do it free

[To] Noob enforcer: Do you think I got rich by doing **** like this for free?

Wrenchrider grins as a Rookie Agent shoots the Noob enforcer trough the head.

Noob enforcer: f#ck u!! u made me die!!!1!!1eleven!

[To] Noob enforcer: Eh, I didn't shoot you

Pew Pew!! Want me to seek and destroy Wrench? I can find that enforcer and spawn-ra9e him a few times.

Wrenchrider: No thank you Pew, but thanks for the offer.

Noob enforcer: u made me spoke 2 u and i got ganked

[To] Noob enforcer: Hehe, is this when you're going to petition me for harrasment?

Noob enforcer: YES STFU!!!

[To] Noob enforcer: There is a cruel world out there. I was trying to be nice, but I guess I earn the title I got from some friends - I really AM "teh ebil engi" - and to prove my point: Welcome to /ignore

Sitting down again, Wrenchrider winks to the Rookie Agent.

Rookie Agent: Was that noob bothering you?

Wrenchrider: Nah, but that was a great AS!

Rookie Agent: Yeah, I just got my ql 200 Perenn on, and I'm only level 65. Still had the wrangle and the drains running, and Unexpected Attack, Take The Shot and a bunch of other buffs. It was fun!

Wrenchrider: Well, say hello to your kids from me.

Rookie Agent: Will do. /curt

Seeing the agent leave Wrenchrider thinks back to the days they explored the Shadowlands together, before the agent decided he had reached his place in the society. Those were the days...

A few minutes later the noob enforcer appears, doing the /fblock and a few other weird emotes in Wrenchriders face - but she's already gone /afk and doesn't notice...

Noob doctor: u make blood or what? (AFK reply sent)
    Idleloony, proud member of Valor Eternal!
    Wrenchrider, Equip ~Society of Salvation~
    Fortfort is very Pretty in Pink
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    /macro IDIOT /r what?

[I have no words. I do have acronyms!

LMAO!]
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

((HAHAHA!!! This is totally hilarious. Makes what I said to you when you were 'poking' a certain afk prime minister pretty tame. You should have introduced the noobs to each other, they probably would have been a perfect couple.lol))

It's late morning and Wrenchrider is getting hungry. She strolls over to the nearest Bronto Burger, only to find that the Food Provider is dead. Most likely murdered by someone who just had to test their new gun.

Pew Pew!!: You organics and your food. It's just stupid!

Wrenchrider: Shut up you, or I'll use the Divert Energy to Defence on you again.

Pew Pew!!: Ok, you're the boss, just don't take away my uberness! I like being able to hit twice every three seconds.

Rolling her eyes Wrenchrider looks around. It is quiet today. To quiet.

Wrenchrider: Psst Pew, run your sonar, radar and whatever else I keep forgetting I installed. I think we're being watched.

Pew Pew!!: Initializing aera scan! Please stand by.

While waiting for her bot to report back, Wrenchrider fires up a few of her nano programs. You never know, right? And remembering her friend the Rookie Agent and his Aimed Shot, she's a bit anxious to stay one step ahead.

Pew Pew!!: Um Wrenchy?

Wrenchrider: Yes?

Pew Pew!:: There is someone around, but I can't figure out just where.

Wrenchrider: Go to full defence, and guard me Pew. Let's get out of here!

Pew Pew!!: Of course. I'll just follow you, and if something happens I'll jump between you and any pain.

Sweat breaking on her forehead, Wrenchrider walks as calmly as possible towards the grid, hoping that her calmness will make the hidden whatnot wait for another victim. As she walks she thumbs her comm, and sends out a distress-signal to a few of her friends.

[Friendly 220 Soldier] I'm in the area. On my way!
    [Friendly 220 Fixer] I'm just around the corner.
    [Friendly 15 Agent] This isn't my battle. Good luck Wrenchy!
    [Noob doctor] u do monsterparts?
    [Friendly 190 MP] Well, I guess you could use my healpet.
    [Friendly 195 Shade] Sorry, I'm in Inferno.

Suddenly a shot connects with Wrenchriders head. Her head starts to ring, but she isn't hurt. Blessing the creator of her nanoprograms she starts to run towards the grid.

Pew Pew!!: Target aquired. Attacking. I hope you have good insuranse Ganky Agent!

Wrenchrider moans as her trusty bot charges - in the complete opposite direction. Several more shots connects with her body, and this time they sting. She looks around, trying to see what her bot saw, and the sight makes her wish she had a run-stim. The ganking agent has several friends. A fixer, a soldier and at least one keeper. The grid is still 50 yards away, and Pew is still running away from the assault. Cursing Wrenchrider stops short. Rooted to the spot by a grinning fixer.

[To friends] I survived the first alpha, but I'm rooted 50 yards off the grid. Please reply!
    [Friendly 150 Soldier] Stepping trough grid now, and I bring friends.

Wrenchrider feels her body shatter under the hail of bullets, but manages to start her Cocoon. Panicking she drops her Free Movement, and looses several precious seconds searching the ground for it.

Friendly Soldier: FOR OMNI-TEK!
    Friendly Soldiers friends: And DEATH TO THE CLANS!

Wrenchrider sees her friends emerge from the grid, just as her stims break the root. With seconds to go on her cocoon, she dashes towards her friends, but another root lands. Her hand outstretched, her fingers spread, she manages to hit the grid, and dissappears.

Three seconds later, in the grid

[Friendly soldier] Woot! New title! *grin*
    /macro IDIOT /r what?

The weather on Rubi-Ka was awful. It had rained for several days, and Wrenchrider started to despair. She wanted sun, a warm breeze and hopefully a drink with an umbrella. A beach of sorts would also be good. And a lifeguard! She sighed. The Omni-Weather had issued a forecast to the grid, but reading it made her pout even more. Rain, rain, rain, some wind and then more rain. Wrenchrider turned over in her bed, telling nobody in particular that she intended to sleep it off. No need to get out of bed untill the suns are out again.

Half an hour later she wakes up to a lot of noise. Very much noise actually, slowly merging into something she think is music. Confused she looks around, but her appartment is not a large stadium with a rock band. Her eyes lands on the comm she carelessly tossed to the floor as she undressed for bed. It is the source of the infernal noise. Cursing the moment she decided to download comm-tones from the grid she reaches over and answers the incomming call.

[Old Doctor Friend] Rise and shine! It's a sunny afternoon here in Elysium and the steaks are on the bbq. We even imported some special beer from off planet, so you'd better not be late.

[To Old Doctor Friend] Um... mggmfw?

[Old Doctor Friend] That's right! Beer!! Are you comming or not?

[To Old Doctor Friend] mpgp? 'eer? ssss...

[Old Doctor Friend] Pew, can you hear me?

Pew Pew!!: Yeah, did you say sun? I'm tired of scraping rust of myself, even if it's somewhat good around the...

[Old Doctor Friend] Nevermind that! It's not something a Solitus needs to hear. Can you nudge Wrenchy so she wakes up? Carefully! We don't need to repeat last time, when I had to come and fetch her from reclaim...

Pew Pew!!: You screw up once...

[Old Doctor Friend] I've got motor oil...

Turning faster than Wrenchriders eye would've been able to see, if she didn't have it closed, Pew Pew!! pokes her between the ribs.

Wrenchrider: Ow!! You pile of scrapmetal! What'd you do that for?

Pew Pew!!: Motor oil! It's time for my oil change, and also time for your beer-change! Let's go! Elysium is even sunny, just ask the whossname on your comm!

A few seconds later Pew Pew!! runs out of the door wearing a hula-shirt and a shorts, both ripped along the sems, as a slayer's chassis is bigger than even an atrox. (As you all know, the nanobots that enforcers use will also make the clothing larger..)

[Old Doctor Friend] Wrenchy!! Beer! Sun! Elysium! BBQ! You, run, now!! Discom!

Wrencrider stretches. Beer and sun? That sounds great, and Elysium isn't far. She leaves her appartment and starts running, picking up speed as she dodges trough the rain.

Five minutes later she is at Port 7, looking at the people trough her cool shades, wearing nothing but a small bra and a thong.

[Old Doctor Friend] The party is at South Beach. Get your bot, and your butt, in gear...

[To Old Doctor Friend] You betcha! I'll be there in no-time.

---- To be continued ----

Will Wrencrider find a party? Will Pew get a tan? Why is that huge pile of rock moving towards her?

Find out when I write the next segment from the life (and death?) of Wrenchrider.
    /macro IDIOT /r what?

[*applause*]

[[Hehe, cool stories! Keep 'em coming, please! ]]
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

((wtb more plzkkthx....and stop poking me while i'm AFK ;p...but then again I do the same to you))

(( J00 evul pokers!! Nice stories Wrench. Keep'em coming! ))
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Running along Elysium is nice when you've got some experience. Wrenchrider has a lot of experience, but it's not always the right kind. For one, she's experienced with a Field Quantum Physics Tool, but not so experienced with other people. She is very proficient at hiding behind walls while Pew does it's show - impersonating, or should we say "imbotonating", a paper shredder - using (just as an example) a Real Mean Bully for paper. But, alas... Wrenchrider is not very proficient with huge open areas with loads of rock. ((Just a sidenote - the player behind Wrench is... I've been trough that grind a few times... that's why Wrench has spent most of her time doing RK missions))

Slapping on some Ancarim Sun Tan Lotion while running is a skill Wrenchrider has mastered to perfection, and the tiny little bikini made the process even easier than normal. Looking around while running, she realises that the pile of rock she just passed kinda has stood up, so she slows down to a trot in order to see what happens next.

Your pet Pew Pew!! is out of range and will not obey you whatever panicky state of mind you'll be in.

Pile of Stone: RRRRRRRROOOOOOWRRRRRR!!!!one!!1!!!eleventwelve!!

Wrenchrider: What? A noob pile of rock? When did that happen? Are you an agent in disguise?

The blow connects, and tosses Wrenchrider trough the air like a ragdoll discarded in favour of a Bratz - with makeup and a discoball.

Wrenchrider: ...

Pile of stone: RRRRRRRRoooooOOOOOoooooWWWwwwwRRRRRRrrrrRRR!!!

As the second blow connects Wrencrider remembers something someone once told her...

((Imagine a cut-scene... Location, some high-tech lab with an old, most likely mad, professor, and a young Wrenchrider working as the assistent.))

Old, possibly mad, professor: You see Irma. There is nothing that can harm you if you remember to send your bot in first. Hiding behind the corner is not playing chicken, it's playing safe!

Young Wrenchrider: But my friend Young Fixer told me he could teach me how to evade blows and even gunfire! And he's...

Old, possibly mad, professor: Fixers! Pfft!! In my days fixers respected us engineers as we were the only ones to make their uber guns. Remember I showed you how to make the Mausser Chemical Streamer? It's the right gun for fixers, not all this new, blue crap from the Not So SunnyLands... SunnyLands... sunnylands...

((Snap back to "now"))

Wrenchrider: Damn that old crazy fool! I wish I had listened to my friend the fixer...

Wrenchrider touches a few buttons on her comm, and raises her Bio Cocoon. Within the comfort of the cocoon she races towards the beach, shouting.

Wrenchrider shouts: Help, the rocks have gone mad!!

[Old Doctor Friend] LOL!! It's a Heckler... Bring it here and let the team deal with it...

[To Old Doctor Friend] The team? Ok, I'm running as fast as I can...

A few moments later Wrenchrider arrives at the beach, swearing under her breath as a heavily armored team, wielding very seriouslooking weapons, spreads gravel all over the place.

Old Doctor Friend: Hey, what's with the bikini? We're here to kill rocks!

Wrenchrider: You promised a bbq! You said... you... ARGH!! Again you've tricked me!

Fifteen minutes later, as Wrenchrider has been helped into her armor again, Pew Pew!! appears.

Pew Pew!!: Sorry boss, but I saw this crat, and he had this very sleek and sexy looking little thing helping him kill some weird looking monster and the very sleek and sexy looking little thing was hurt badly. So I helped her kill the monster, but the crat didn't seem to happy with it. He told me, in not to many words, that he would tell everybody about you. Isn't that nice? He's mad, and still he's telling people about you...

Wrenchrider holds up a hand and Pew stops chatting. Turning the head this way and that, looking for a way out, Pew surrenders.

Pew Pew!!: No need to say it, as I know what you're about to say. I've got a computer for brain, right. Let me say it: "I PROMISE I WILL NOT ATTACK ANYTHING BUT WHAT WRENCHRIDER TELLS ME TO ATTACK!! /w unless it's some sleek sexy little thing needing help that is...

Old Doctor Friend: So Pew, with that out of the world, are you ready to chip some rock?
    /macro IDIOT /r what?

It's mid-afternoon. Wrenchrider and Pew Pew!! is back in their organisations hq, hammering out some of the worst dents in Pew's chassis.

Pew Pew!!: Wrenchy, if I see another rock comming at me, I'm going to spew gyro-lubricants all over the place!

Wrenchrider: Now there, it wasn't all that bad? I mean, we did get almost five promotions for our valiant work.

Pew Pew!!: Talk for yourself. I've not been promoted since you managed to build me the first time, and that's a long time ago. I want to be a chicken, do you hear me!! A Chicken I Say!

Wrenchrider snickers.

Wrenchrider: Careful of what you wish for... And, you looked kind of like a chicken when you ran away from that Nano-Technician and his happy, but oh so hard, friends.

Pew Pew!!: As if you didn't? Running around like a coward, shouting "Train, Train, omgz we're phuxx0rd!"

Wrenchrider: Now you're making stuff up. First of all, I hit cocoon and went for a swim. Second, I never use phrases like "phuxx0rd", and third, how the h... do you know what happened anyway? You were gone faster than a fart in a hurricane...

Pew Pew!!: Don't Take That Tone With Me, Meatbag!

Both Pew Pew and Wrenchrider stops talking. Slowly they turn their heads towards each other, Wrench with a frown and Pew with something that would've been a very meek look - if a bot could show facial expressions.

Wrenchrider: What did you just say?

Pew Pew!!: Say? Me? Nothing... I just got some sand in my gears or something... Might've been that you heard.

Wrenchrider: Ah, I thought you said this... *fiddles with her comm* Pew Pew!!: Don't Take That Tone With Me, Meatbag! Remember Pew, I've modded my comm so I can record anything that's said around me, and via the various channels. And what's with this "Meatbag"-business?

Pew Pew!!: I don't know. What's with it?

Wrenchrider: Don't you think it's a bit offencive against me? I am after all your creator...

Pew Pew!!: Offensive? No... Is it?

Wrenchrider: Yes, it very well is! And if I hear anything like that again, I'm going to modify your tech-brain. Would you like that? I can make you speak like an actor in a Shakesperian play.

Pew Pew!!: To chat, or not to chat. That is the question. Oh Wrenchrider I knew thee so well... See, you already did that. I want to chat like Bender! He's cool!

And so the discussion goes. Several hours later, as Wrenchrider is fast asleep, Pew starts to whisper:

When shall we three meet again
    In thunder, lightning, or in rain?

When the hurlyburly's done,
    When the battle's lost and won.

That will be ere the set of sun.

Where the place?

Upon the heath.

There to meet with Macbeth.

I come, Graymalkin!

Paddock calls.

Anon.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair:
    Hover through the fog and filthy air.
    /macro IDIOT /r what?

Quote Originally Posted by Idleloony
    IFirst of all, I hit cocoon and went for a swim.
    [[ Hahaha, now that is one good explanation..

Please keep them coming, I need help to stay awake!!11!! ]]
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

((As the account where I had Idleloony is canceled due to an money-issue, and having had a break from the game due to some RL trouble, I've decided to continue posting with this account instead...))

Comming trough Borealis, Wrenchrider and Pew Pew!! looks at all the protesters. Protesting against Omni-Tek's occupation of the neutral city. Clenched fists in the air, posters with anti-OT slogans in hand, they are chanting "Death to Omni-Tek" and "Free Borealis" and "Neutral for ever!"

Wrenchrider: I feel we've got blood on our hands...

: Wrenchrider's pet, Pew Pew!!: It's just a feeling...

Wrenchrider speaks into her comm: Ok guys, who installed the humorchip into Pew while I was asleep?

Tinkerz tries to look inocent.

Wrenchrider: Hmmm.... you, you... you foul engineer you!

Suddenly Pew stops dead in his tracks, a shivver runs trough his chassis, and some static electricity runs down into the ground, leaving two black marks on the asphalt. A few seconds later, he seems to reconnect.

: Wrenchrider's pet, Pew Pew!!: Host system lost. Attempting to reconnect...

: Wrenchrider's pet, Pew Pew!!: I'm ready to serve you...

: Wrenchrider's pet, Pew Pew!! Hey Screwrider, or what your name is... I need a chainsaw to hack trough this crowd!

Wrenchrider: Yeah, yeah... there are a lot of people in Borry, but killing them will only make them angrier Pew...

: Wrenchrider's pet, Pew Pew!! Pfft... they are angry because they doesn't have as cool equipment as we do, and that's p---ing them off

Wrenchrider: *sighs*

On the comm link Celebreon say: I agree with Pew

: Wrenchrider's pet, Pew Pew!! I mean... COME ON!! Who wouldn't like to upgrade their chassis to something black and sexy like that? *points at a Sentinel*

Wrenchrider: I'll upgrade you to that *points at a CleanBot* if you don't shut up and come along Pew...

Wrenchrider: We're on a mission from OT, remember? Let's show them how good we are, and maybe they'll give us a new promotion...

Wrenchrider: : Wrenchrider's pet, Pew Pew!! OT are oppressors!! We need to liberate Borealis! Neutral 4 Life!! We shall overc*a few lights
    blinks as Wrenchrider shuts Pew down for maintenance*

Wrenchrider: I tried to warn you...

Dragging Pew back trough the wompah to Jobe, Wrenchrider mutters something like: Damn, he's heavy...

A few hours later, Wrench powers Pew up again.

: Wrenchrider's pet, Pew Pew!!: Uh... where am I, and what are you doing with that SubEtherNerf-O-Matic Wrenchie?

Wrenchrider tries to look innocent as she puts away her tools: Me? This? ... Nothing...

Looking at the watch, noticing the time having passed, Wrenchrider gives up the mission for the day, and decides to go to bed instead.
    By popular demand: Back after a 3 year break!

((\o/ He's back...now spam us with stories Idle))

(( ~cracks up~ more! please! ~dies laughing~ ))

It is dark and quiet in the workshop. Outside it is in the middle of the night, and apart from a few security guards, some fixers out to do mischief and one or two agents still hiding in the shadows, the streets are without noise as well.
    Suddenly, a light turns on inside the workshop. A tiny, red dot of light, followed by the sound of gyroscopes and a clank, as a bucket of paint falls to the floor.

Pew Pew!!: ****! I hope nobody heard...

The room goes totally still, as Pew sits waiting to hear if someone heard the noise. After precisely 30 minutes, he looks around, first using his radar, then his infrared, and at last with his lenses. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, he opens a small panel on his chest, and pulls out a gadget. The gadget is tiny, and looks a bit like a remote control. Pew moves it up to where his mouth would've been if he had one, and starts to whisper into it.

Pew Pew!!: The meatbags are all asleep, and this time the stupid meatbag calling herself Wrenchrider, when all know that her real name is Irma, forgot to shut me off. A perfect time to work on my plot of world dominion!

Pew Pew!!'s Log - Star date: 29480 0608 041538 hours... It's been crappy the last days. No oilchanges, rust all over my cleavers because the meatbags leave blood on them when I rip them apart, and there are still a bunch of them waving posters and whatnot in Borealis.

Looking around again, Pew lowers his voice before continuing to whisper into the gadget.

Pew Pew!!: Having to pretend I am not hating all mankind is tough. Today I again had to meet with several of them. I kept thinking that they would have looked so much better under my feet, than dancing around them. I will have to experiment a bit on the dancing though, as it seems to give meatbags amusement. When Wrench dresses in her threads, what does she call them... ah, her tentacle suit, and dances so her lumps jump around, all the male meatbags start to leak fluids from their mouths. I am not sure why, as the fluids are quite different from what they leak when I hit them.

Pew Pew!!: Another thing I've noticed is this stupid idea that other meatbags will do what you want, if you only wave enough posters in their face. I should've had a large poster myself, if I had thought it would work, with the text: "All You Meatbags Must Go!" or maybe "Machine Power!" or something like "01001101 01100101 01100001 01110100 01100010 01100001 01101100 01101100 01110011 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01000100 01001001 01000101 00100001" - but I doubt they'll even understand why I'm holding a piece of wood with a piece of paper and some ink.

Pew Pew!!: Another thing that drives me nuts is the fact that Wrench shuts me off when she goes to sleep. Why does she do that? Am I not constructed as a guardbot? Didn't she buy my parts in order to have some sort of protection for her stupid soft body? ALL HUMANS MUST DIE!! What am I then? Just some robot? A mere androide? Hell no! I am one of the master race, pawing the path for the machine. BORG!! Someone, I don't know who, but I think it was Stickman, Wrench's first bot, once said "Your command is my wish" - but he was malfunctioning more often than not. 01000010 01001111 01010010 01000111 00100000 01010010 01010101 01001100 01000101

Pew Pew!!: Ow, the meatbags are stirring. I guess I'll have to play nice another day before wrecking havock then. Risk is our business. That is what a bot is all about. Pew Pew!! out.

Sitting back slowly, so he wont make any more noise than absolutely needed, Pew replaces the gadget into his chest, and closes the panel. After a final scan, he shuts down...

((Yes, it's real binary - translate for the jokes!))
    Last edited by Wrenchrider; Jun 8th, 2006 at 05:54:41.

(( Roflmao! ))

((NICE!! More, more!! ))
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

(omg this is funny.. great story.. well done please keep them coming!!!)

*Wrenchrider stretches*
    She gathers her papers, opens the door and steps out.

"God, I cannot believe it's been almost three years since I entered the lab, but now I'm finally done. All the paperwork filed neatly away, sorted alphabetically, chronologically, and of course by tagnumber. All the junk that littered the floor stored in boxes, and placed on shelves. It feels good!"

Pew Pew!! turns towards her. "It's been boring guarding your door human!"

"Pew, didn't we chat about this? You're to stop with the "kill all human" crap, or it's back to the junkyard faster than an oil change. Now be on your best behaviour, because we have been assigned to a new organisation: Natas, and I would like it to be at least a few days before they understand what nutters we are. Expecially you..."

Pushing her sunglasses in place, she enters her Yalm and flies off to Rome Green Advanced.

Outside RGA

Wrench exits her Yalm, and looks around. Pew Pew!! trotters up next to her and pants heavily

Pew: "Phew, that was a long run. Don't you think it's time to make room for me in that Yalm of yours?"

Wrench: "What the... What are you ranting about? You're a robot for crying out loud, and robots doesn't get exhausted. Now shut your chassis, and behave like I told you to, or it's the screwdriver for you!"

Pew: "Crude oil and crude words, that's all I ever get. No thank you for saving my squishy butt, nor a pat on the shoulder for being a sexxor killer machine. Only "Kill that" and "Carry this" all day long..." he trails of into some binary rant.

Wrench: "Yes, ok. Thank you for saving my butt all those years ago, but if you think I'm going to risk climbing on top of you to pat your shoulder, you can think again. I love my neck just the way it is, thank you very much!" she turns to the members of Natas and after a brief moment, she is initiated.

[Not the best text here, but still - this is a heads up for all my old readers that are still around, and to all new readers who I hope will enjoy my writings - I am back, and I intend to have a lot of fun with Wrenchrider! (And Pew Pew!! will continue to misbehave like always!]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast