Thread: Roller Rat Ball Season II

Roller Rat Ball Season II

Roller Rat Ball League Season 2

Last seasons Roller Rat Ball ended in what could be equated to the battle of David and Goliath of olden times. Jaymonay, the current RRB champion took on an enforcer with a rank of 212 and came out the victor. Will Jaymonay be able to retain the coveted RRB champion title again in this season? Who knows on any given Saturday-

Announcing! Season II of Roller Rat Ball!

When- Every Saturday at 3pm CST -9pm GMT
    Where- Borialis Radar Dish

Rules:

Two teams (consisting of either 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, or 3 vs 3) start at the top lip of the Radar dish. One team at the north, the other team at the south.

A ref will start the match.

1 match consists of the best 3 out of 5 sets. A nights games can consist of up to 3 matches the first two game’s winners compete in the third match to determine that nights “champ”

If a game starts with 1 vs 1 the rest of the night will be the same team make up.

No charms, mongo or fear nanos allowed during the matches. Roots, snares and agro nano programs are.

If one team that kills the ball the opposing side wins the point.

A season consists of 10 weeks (scheduling may be changed due to weather, Omni-Tek detention of players and or some catastrophic event that happens on a regular basis.)

The play by play of the matches will be provided by RURradio .
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Yes!! I can't wait to see this season's matches
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

It's Today!!! Yay!
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!