Thread: Eclipse is Recruiting!

Eclipse is Recruiting!

Eclipse is a tighly knit group of people looking for more people out to just have fun. No greifers, no uber l33t. If self gratification is more important then just plain having fun, this Organization isn't for you!

We are looking for some experienced people. The level range with are looking for right now is about 125ish+, that seems to be where the most active of players are. However it is our policy not to turn down any great and fun players. ^^;;

You can see our roster here:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/1949697

If you are interested in a laid back fun org that isn't into heavy RP and just into the fun of the game and laughing in guild chat, message me in game (Obtru) and if i'm not online, i'll get back to you when I sign in! If you don't want to wait, you can contact any Advisor in the above roster!

Happy gaming.

Addition: Currently in order to reduce stagnant low levels from joining and never playing a character again, we are not accepting members below the level of 15. We apologize.
    Last edited by Lucid Flow; Aug 10th, 2002 at 21:07:25.

HI my name is Reevja. I am a level 45 Fixer. I play way too much and thus am very active. I would probally be level 100 by now but I mess around in the game a lot and and don't kill 24/7 Although I am gonna hunker down and level here soon. I am looking for a guild that like to have fun helps out its guild members, and has cool people to hang out with. Please feel free to contact me.

hi. lvl 92 fixer here. I too am looking for a good Org. Question though. How active do you plan on being in PvP with the new booster pack coming up. thx.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

Bump

To anybody who responds here i'll ask you to also contact me in game as I rarely check this post (for lack of a better reason... I forget!)

Obtru hits the message with 1 points of Bump damage.

bumpetybump from yours truly

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpin'love

B
    U
    M
    P
    Last edited by Onehitonedur; Nov 9th, 2002 at 02:40:16.
    Proud Member of Eternal Fury

dont know what your talking about.
    i joined about a month ago, & their all very nice & helpful people, very knowledgable, & very chatty.
    shame your all yanks!
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Just wondering if you are still recruiting
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Yes we are still recruiting!

Just to let you know, this org has been around for roughly 9 months from the time I posted this (seems like ages in MMORPG terms when orgs are created and destroyed in a matter of weeks) and in that 9 months we have kicked 4 people from the org.

4. That's all. We welcome all kinds of backgrounds, points of views and players and don't judge against anybody. These 4 people were serious trouble makers and that is exactly the type of person we want to filter out of our "big but tightly knit" org.

Yes, we are always actively recruiting, but keep in mind it's hard for me to check this board.

Please Contact me in game, my Name is Obtru, or my right hand man Khafra. If we are Offline, please leave a message stating you want to join the org (I get a lot of offline /tells that just say "hi")

Sorzella hits Obtru for 12 points of bump damage.

Sorzella 166 NonoHPmage NT
    Advisor of Eclipse
    Last edited by Sorzella; Nov 2nd, 2002 at 02:24:38.

Obtru's Reflect Shield hits Sorzella for 1 point of bump damage.
    Obtru tries to attack Sorzella and misses!