Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Will Stop the NLF?

The NLF has gone soft. Their time has finally come, they are no better now then the other whores to the corporation that dare call themselves Neutral and for the people. It is time to rise up against these groups and take back what is yours, before they give it away completly. People of Rubi-Ka, do not let the hard line of the Clans, or the police forces of Omni-Tek scare you into submissions. We must fight fire with fire. It is time to show these people that we will no longer allow them to trample us. We shall rise up.
    The NLF has forgotten this ideal. And soon they will suffer with the rest of those who betrayed their people.

May the sands wash away your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by alto
    Does that mean you will stop mining?

~Bloudless
    Never mined anything in my entired life, except perhaps for "mind" my own business.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Belleraphon
    The NLF has gone soft. Their time has finally come, they are no better now then the other whores to the corporation that dare call themselves Neutral and for the people. It is time to rise up against these groups and take back what is yours, before they give it away completly. People of Rubi-Ka, do not let the hard line of the Clans, or the police forces of Omni-Tek scare you into submissions. We must fight fire with fire. It is time to show these people that we will no longer allow them to trample us. We shall rise up.
    The NLF has forgotten this ideal. And soon they will suffer with the rest of those who betrayed their people.

May the sands wash away your sins.

You what? To be utterly honest I couldn't give a rollerrats backside to what the Clans or OT does, just as long as its got nothing to do with bothering those who want peace and freedom. We neutrals are the free spirits of Rubi-Ka and we can think outside the generally closed mindsets of the Clans or OT.

As for the NLF I am more than sure they know their ideals. I doubt they will ever give up them up until either the Notum is safe, or every last nanomage is dead. But I doubt they'll stop the cause. Using peaceful means to accomplish a task is not betraying anyone. It is a tool just like a gun is. The only differance this time is they gain respect, further backing and eventually over time with that they can hopefully get a lot closer to gaining their goal. And I wish them a huge success in this.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

You what? To be utterly honest I couldn't give a rollerrats backside to what the Clans or OT does, just as long as its got nothing to do with bothering those who want peace and freedom. We neutrals are the free spirits of Rubi-Ka and we can think outside the generally closed mindsets of the Clans or OT.

As for the NLF I am more than sure they know their ideals. I doubt they will ever give up them up until either the Notum is safe, or every last nanomage is dead. But I doubt they'll stop the cause. Using peaceful means to accomplish a task is not betraying anyone. It is a tool just like a gun is. The only differance this time is they gain respect, further backing and eventually over time with that they can hopefully get a lot closer to gaining their goal. And I wish them a huge success in this.
    They have become whores to the corporation. They are selling out, allowing Omni-Tek to now control them. Peaceful means are not what appeal to either the corporation or the clans. They respect only brute force. We must fight fire with fire. We must show them we will not give up, we will not stop when it seems we are lost. WE MUST SHOW THEM WE ARE TO BE TAKEN SEROUSIALLY! WE MUST SHOW THEM THIS IS OUR PLANET! RISE UP PEOPLE OF RUBI-KA, JOIN ME IN FREEING YOUR PLANET FROM THESE PESTS!

to be Honest, killing of a few robots isnt the end of the world, compaired to so called Omni-Pols Imprissoning their own Omni-tek people, killing Robots that clan and neut engineers make, for so to try kill the owner.

Omni Pol has allways been after the NLF, cuz all that dont agree with the hardline Omnitek corp is in their eyes terrorists.

Im sorry to say a Money-income showoff for RuR was bombed away, and no sales where conducted that day in reets, but cmon, raher look what Omni Tek is doing to the 1000's of lives in rubi-ka. Let it be wildlife or people that dont agree with em.

Who cares listening to Omn i Pol and their henchmen than has on numerous occations tried to kill ther leaders of NLF and clan's.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

It may seem like small potatoes to you Vickie, but for us it's our livelihood that is at stake. RUR is a small company. The dreams, hopes and jobs of some thirty odd RUR employees depends of the success of our robots on the market place. Incidents like this own could result us losing everything we've worked for.

Besides, what sort of logic is this? Just becuase there are bigger problems in the world, does it mean we have to ignore everything else? So, for instance, if a wife should catch her husband sleeping with another women, he can just say "Don't get angry honey, compared to so called Omni-Pols imprisoning their own Omni-tek people, killing robots that clan and neut engineers, this is really peanuts!"

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

if ya read what i wrote, i said im sorry if this hurt yar company. and i have no idea why the NLF, or some rouge members of em decided to do this. Sometimes frustration makes people do things that are not allways considered nice. However, its also important to see why they are frustrated in the first place. Omni pol people in this debate was fairly hasty to label this people as terrorists. Some might even consider NLF among us as fredomfighters for their own breeds.
    To me the real menace here, isnt the jerks who blew this bots up, its more a dictatorish system and their henchmen thats the problem.
    from what i have seen in the various communications on grid feed you had Savoy, im fairly certain that you will manage to sort this out with the NLF in a peacful matter.

Its lame to blow up your works Savoy, but its even lamer of Omni Pol comming here, saying all NLF's are all bad cuz of it. Omni pol made me leave Omni tek, a place i loved and cherished, cuz i wanted Omni pol to at least try dialogue instead of killing neuts and clansmen, before they can go call em terrorsists.

in my humble view, I would rather have the NLF, since their rouge members where behind this, pay up the costs ya lost due to this affair, and let them deal with the consequenses.
    I have nothing bout found memories of your house-cleaning robots & your firm, but i have all against people labeling others for what they are not. (read Omni Pol).

best regards,

Vickie Creehan

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

They have become whores to the corporation. They are selling out, allowing Omni-Tek to now control them. Peaceful means are not what appeal to either the corporation or the clans. They respect only brute force. We must fight fire with fire. We must show them we will not give up, we will not stop when it seems we are lost. WE MUST SHOW THEM WE ARE TO BE TAKEN SEROUSIALLY! WE MUST SHOW THEM THIS IS OUR PLANET! RISE UP PEOPLE OF RUBI-KA, JOIN ME IN FREEING YOUR PLANET FROM THESE PESTS!
    The neutral populace hasn't the firepower, funding, or the manpower to wage war on the Clans and Omni...thats even if we were all united and had any cause to do so...which we don't.

The only neuts selling out to Omni or the Clans are the ones who do it for money, but heck...thats mercs for you. Many more of us love our independance, and the freedom we have from both of them. Fine, it comes at a price but then again what doesn't. Trying to keep our freedom by waging war against a battle you can't ever win via brute force is like getting a roller rat to do you accounts...you'll get a result, but it won't be a result which is beneficial.

Whats brute force given? nothing more than a good reason for Omni and the Clans to whipe us out. We can fight them, and fight them well using other means. Making friends with both sides can benefit everyone, and a bridge of peace can be used to unite all of Rubi-ka. Peace and unity for the planet some might see as a victory for us, but others might also see it as a victory for everyone. Be they Clan, Omni or Neutral.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach
    The neutral populace hasn't the firepower, funding, or the manpower to wage war on the Clans and Omni...thats even if we were all united and had any cause to do so...which we don't.

The only neuts selling out to Omni or the Clans are the ones who do it for money, but heck...thats mercs for you. Many more of us love our independance, and the freedom we have from both of them. Fine, it comes at a price but then again what doesn't. Trying to keep our freedom by waging war against a battle you can't ever win via brute force is like getting a roller rat to do you accounts...you'll get a result, but it won't be a result which is beneficial.

Whats brute force given? nothing more than a good reason for Omni and the Clans to whipe us out. We can fight them, and fight them well using other means. Making friends with both sides can benefit everyone, and a bridge of peace can be used to unite all of Rubi-ka. Peace and unity for the planet some might see as a victory for us, but others might also see it as a victory for everyone. Be they Clan, Omni or Neutral.
    The size of the dog in the fight is not what is important, what is important is the size of the fight in the dog. Peace has been unatainable for some time, and current politics only seem to worsen the gap. Peace between these two factions is never going to happen. Peace can not be attained by simply uniting the corporation and the rebels, peace can only be gained by wiping out the influience of the outside world. Their corruption corrupts us, it corrupts the planet. We must wipe these viruses off this planet. The only way to do so is with the only method they know. We can not hope to obliterate the whole of their people, we must make the venture not worth while for them. We can appeal to the rebels, drive out the staggering CoT. Omni-Tek we must make pay. Profit and margin is their language, make the planet too costly and they will leave. It is imperative that we wipe clean our planet from these parasites that are unfit to rule. We must make this planet truely free.
    May the sands wash away your sins

The size of the dog in the fight is not what is important, what is important is the size of the fight in the dog. Peace has been unatainable for some time, and current politics only seem to worsen the gap. Peace between these two factions is never going to happen. Peace can not be attained by simply uniting the corporation and the rebels, peace can only be gained by wiping out the influience of the outside world. Their corruption corrupts us, it corrupts the planet. We must wipe these viruses off this planet. The only way to do so is with the only method they know. We can not hope to obliterate the whole of their people, we must make the venture not worth while for them. We can appeal to the rebels, drive out the staggering CoT. Omni-Tek we must make pay. Profit and margin is their language, make the planet too costly and they will leave. It is imperative that we wipe clean our planet from these parasites that are unfit to rule. We must make this planet truely free.
    Yeah but a backyard mechdog taking on a juggernaut is still just roadkill. It might if lucky scratch the paint on its foot as it cruises on over though. A company the size of Omni could draft in more than enough troops if it was a huge concern to profits to secure them, even when hiding behind the ICC they have

The neutral population currently has more freedom than anyone else on Rubi-ka. Fine the unfortunate Omni personal are all but enslaved to the company. And the Clansmen are all but enslaved to Silverstone and his psychotic nut brigade. But we have freedom. Is it really free to actually kill others who have a different belief? to force on to them our way of life when they are perfectly happy just ignoring us and letting us get on with our own thing. It's not, they need to find the path to our kind of freedom themselves. Force just distracts that message of us teaching them how to embrace that freedom.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123