Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni-Pol Officers Ball

I will be taking names of the participants for the gun beauty contest during the evening. Bring in your favourite! Looks is everything!
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanelme
    The day is apporaching, I hope you get getting your suits together people and your dates ready.
    We have to bring a date? *blank look...wonder what Des or Yarko look like in a dress* :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Eeeww.. Nya.. I soooo did not want to get that picture into my head.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach
    We have to bring a date? *blank look...wonder what Des or Yarko look like in a dress* :P
    I'll send you Zhok to be your date...

Anyway, where are you hiding?
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko
    I'll send you Zhok to be your date...

Anyway, where are you hiding?

Now that is the question my little meta physical friend isn't it. The head shrinking hasn't found anything yet? nothing even slightly...urm different yet?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Ahhh.. who will be -my- date?

Stefano grins sarcasticly.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

It's today!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Just a few more hours
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Good party guys
    Someone really needs to teach your barkeeps to be a bit more relaxed though, its so strange having OT turning down creds, am sure someone higher up must be kicking some poor underling now for that oversight.

I am also hugely impressed by the NLFs condemnation for the recent kidnappings, and the push they have for peace Its something which I hope they will continue to push, and get all the support they deserve in this difficult move I am sure it is for them. And I must offer my hand of assistance if they need it in the push for peace…well as much of a hand as I currently have at the moment anyhow Keep up the good work guys.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

After collecting all the hidden cameras in the night club establishment, Miremeld packages them up and sends them to Omni-Reform along with her request for an inquiry into the department of Omni-Pol and their affiliation with known Clan propagandists

Too whom it may concern:

It is my wish to report the executive officers, the event coordinator as well as any personel involved in the recent Omni-Pol Officers Ball to Omni-Reform for immediate investigation of Terrorist and known Clan propagandists relations.

As a loyal citizen of Omni-Tek who tries to meet and surpass the regulations our wonderful company puts forth, it is astonishing that we have allowed such relax relations to sneak in known clan propagandists as well as known terrorists and or affilitates of the above into our wonderful and beautiful establishments.

Regards,

A loyal employee
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Arrow

Wagsy pressed the "saldo" button on her credits' credit display and grinned. "Amazing", she thought, "Payment, and actually in time too!".

She briefly stopped to wonder why exactly Miremeld had hired her to place all those hidden cameras in all those flowers at Babs, for the OP Ball. Surely not to take waltzing photos?
    She knew there was a panty party afterwards, and suddenly realized, "Oh, they're looking to branch out! Everyone knows the real money is in pr0n these days!"

Still chuckling, Wagsy pressed the speed dial for Ditzie's grid.
    Last edited by Waggery; Feb 27th, 2006 at 23:53:12.

damn, I wished I had known while I was still in OP :'(

"I have a surprise for you!" Ditzie speaks into her comm device with a hint of excitment in her voice.

"A little extra data from an unexpected source," she says, eyes shifting to the packages on her desk. She reaches over and picks up the note beginning with To whom it May concern. She scans it briefly, wads it into a ball and tosses it into her desktop incinerator. The paper flashes briefly, turning to a gray powder. She listens to the voice on the receiving end and nods.

"Well, let's just say Employee loyalty is alive and thriving in some circles. I'll forward the data as soon as I have a chance to go through it."

Hearing footsteps behind her, Ditzie quickly ends the conversation.

"Hattie!" Ditzie turns in her swivel chair to smile at Waggery, who bristles with excitment. "Let's go to Lush Resort for a few days!"

Ditzie frowns. "Suzi, we can't afford Lush Resort"

"We can now," Waggery replies grining madly.
    Last edited by Ditzie; Feb 27th, 2006 at 23:21:10.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Stefano sighs to himself.

So I missed it, eh?

No matter, I will just have to send my apologies. Where was your address again, Omni-Pol?
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12