Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I want a plug, i'll look for an electric outlet : STOP THE PLUGGING

AWFUL IMAGERY AHEAD

Everybody prefers Borealis because it doesn't look like something that's travelled through my bowells, like Newland.

1) Actually, most neutrals KNOW that it's hard to find someone qualified..... and borealis is more the neutral headquarter than newland. And /list gives the list the MOMENT you ask for it....And you will generally fiond very little non-helping neutrals putting you on ignore. Trust me

Hum. could be, just seemed so 'icky' i guess. sending a tell to someone i've not meet, nor even seen. but hum. might try that next time i do a nutral (likely tonight, baronsomeday has lost some of his sparklyness. just not as much fun playing him as an omni.) as i said he'sa caplisits and would freely trade w/ claners and omni. (they creds just as good as the next fellows. Actualy that how i made money - selling omni med suits to claners. (they were' hum" librated, yea that the ticket, they were librated from the omni stores

2) weird. Did you upload the n00b neutral map? I'm sure it's a bug....

Yep. i thought about petitioning about it, but i rarle have enf time to wait for a respons. (during the week anyway, weekends are difrent)

3) There are several neutral organisations......not just the NLF. Hey, i run my own small biz myself! (Jujuwalker deliveries unlimited) Ask around man. the noot family is very small.

Well, being a bit of the roleplayer, and what history i had worked out for baron. NLF was the only one he knew about. and only vagualy. I had heard of 1 or 2 others. (beign a fool i had forgoted totaly about the forum org. lists.)

but no matter, i'll likely be redoing baronsomeday. or soemhting like. he's fun, but well he's just got as much fun as when i was a netural. (sure i can find implnat easy and team 2. but i don't know i had wanted a netural.

dang shame thier no 'Netural form'. i'd switch back. oh well i'll make up so new char. hum. what to play.. what to play...

(i do an Nt as my "main" but i get annoyed w/ the issues so i need something to relive my stess w/ 'm

Jazger
    Steppenrazor omni NT 99
    - Blank - will be netural just don't know what

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12