Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing Organisations (RK-1)

I should note that the Deep Winter Faction is also, unfortunately, gone =0(.

They were a great guild, and I shall miss each and every one of them dearly. I do know that a fair amount started a guild called Second Wave, although I dunnos if it's a definative rp guild or just a bunch of very cool people. The rest of the guild either stopped playing all together or dispersed into Div9.

~/\/\istress \/ex~
    http://www.geocities.com/mistress_vex

-=In Loving Memory of the DWF=-

Post Hullo

Please add The Agency to your list, the URL is

http://guildportal.com/Guild.asp?Gui...82&TabID=25034

we are strictly roleplayers, investigation agency

For what it's worth...

I've added Opposing Force and Rubi-Ka Universal Robots as requested, and cleaned off a not insignificant number of orgs which have used the /org disband command.

Any help identifying existing orgs on the list which are actually dead but have not been disbanded, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

The Omni-Tek Security Council is dedicated to ensuring the company’s security and interests against all threats,

coordinating any action deemed necessary to protect corporate assets and personnel.

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org | www.ot-sparta.org

What's with the "for what it's worth" tag?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

My apologies if the comment has created any confusion, it was in no way directed at Opposing Force and Rubi-Ka Universal Robots joining the list.

Director - SPARTA

The Omni-Tek Security Council is dedicated to ensuring the company’s security and interests against all threats, coordinating any action deemed necessary to protect corporate assets and personnel.

That's-a-better :-)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Hu ?

I'm not sure that AiR could be classed as an RP org, we count some good role player but they are only a few in the whole set of our menbers ..

( the french community of Ao is to little to have an very efficient RP org but you should see the people of Sadrith Mora , im not sure they have a web page, but i will ask )
    Tirean on Rubika 1 and 2

Proud fixer of the Clan Org AiR.

Let's see... Omni-Com, Omni-Pol, Omni-Tek something something...

No Omni Armed Forces? Means it will be easier for me to abuse the rank system there (course, it also means I have rank and no one to lead... well, except for the groups I join... they always put me at front... or close to the front... DO I LOOK SUICIDAL TO YOU?! ...no, I don't care that my outfit looks cool, I asked you... yes, these are Keelar shades...)

Omni-Com should be removed from the list. No one in the org is presently active and is scheduled for disbanding.
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

@Shiseiji
    Omni-AF:
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/2066433

Sorryu, its taken.
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Talking

Oh sure, they say they are THE Omni AF. That's like the some regiment claiming they are THE army. (And I'm sure that Omni-Tek can only afford 57 soldiers.)

And I'm also sure that Omni Pol just wanna have fun

]

At least the other Omni-Pol doesn't claim to be THE Omni-Pol, and that all the Omni-Pol Swat, Death Squad, and Elite (who seem to be wandering around withoud a clue what their objectives are) are mere fakes (or work on RK2 it seems for some of them...)

However, if this Omni AF desides to come to this board and argue with me, I'll make my clone of the Omni AF, use something other than a faction form of a government (preferably something more... militaristic.), spam for a ton of applicant and only promote 3 people, and claim that my org is THE Omni-AF as dictated by THE Phillip Ross.

<does victory dance>

I think it's safe to say that Ancarim Iron Legion can be dismissed. Even though there are some fine roleplayers in the guild, the guild itself is not described as a roleplaying organisation.

Lille

List updated again. Thanks for the non-RP/dead org feedback, please keep it coming in!

Talking of which are there any clan RPers out there (though I suppose it could be anyone) who can confirm whether or not Apostles of WAR and Freedom's Hope are still active or not?

Thanks.

Director - SPARTA

The Omni-Tek Security Council is dedicated to ensuring the company’s security and interests against all threats, coordinating any action deemed necessary to protect corporate assets and personnel.

Last edited by Bonefish; Jan 20th, 2003 at 16:35:54.

Exclamation Still here... old friends

Now we've lost the Organisations forum, remember to register your role-playing organisations here instead!

Director - SPARTA

Bonefish applies teh r00t.

Thanks Cz!

Director - SPARTA

The BlackHand
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Originally posted by Bonefish
    List updated again. Thanks for the non-RP/dead org feedback, please keep it coming in!

Talking of which are there any clan RPers out there (though I suppose it could be anyone) who can confirm whether or not Apostles of WAR and Freedom's Hope are still active or not?

Thanks.

Freedom's Hope is unfortunately gone. Their active members have joined First Light.
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Thumbs up Please add...

OOC:
    Looking through this list, there seems to be quite a few good roleplayers - which is a sight for sore eyes :-) Anyways, Bonefish, please add Black Sun to that list. - We're currently working to make our guild larger, as it's been running on the 50-members brink for about a year, but we've been active during the whole time. It's been hard to find many to work with, in the jungle of PvP'ers you have to fight your way through first. I hope our presence on this list, and an invitation to any RP con that will be held might change that
    - RP is the only thing that keeps this wretched planet alive, and I'm quite sure there are plenty of more roleplayers out there, who's lost hope due to the massive front of PvP and hardcore leveling they are facing from day one they enter the game. Let's try and see if we can pick some of those up, and increase our numbers.

Take care all

~Zionai

Society of Salvation

The Society of Salvation should be added to your list. Previously known as the Masonic Templars, we reformed, loosing the action adepts in the process. Essentially the bar hangers, talkers and dancers are left, recruiting anew. We are around 30 active members.
    Dont join us for tower attacks, duels and war in general, handle your own training by yourself and come have a beer with us in the rompa, there will always be a couch for mature people.

/ooc
    I wish to differenciate different kinds of roleplay here, as I can find in the list orgs that can be called RP indeed, but are so very different from one to the other.
    We have the action rp orgs, the social rp orgs, and a wide range between the two.

Action rp orgs will tend to organize pvp events, rp scenarii, special missions. Individuals are not necessarily deeply involved in the RP process. Yet they help develop an org history and can be close to the storyline.
    Social rp orgs will be more individually based, enhancing conversations and parties to help develop char personalities. Far from the storyline, far from the war, they will be noticed in parties, social events and everywhere where the beer flows well.

I would classify the Society of Salvation as 90% social, 10% action.

((IC: ))

Omni-Admin Inter-Office Memorandum

Director Silvestrini,

Please remove the "Law Society of Rubi-Ka" from your records. Should you have any further questions, please contact your local representative of Omni-Pol.

((OOC: get out the extra-long, extra-fluffy nerf stick, and whack that one into the "recycled" bin over there by Cz ))

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast