Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing Organisations (RK-1)

*cough* bump *cough*

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Director of Operations, OTSEC

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org
    www.ot-sparta.org

Hmm...I wonder what happens if I write something here, and then...ooops...bumped it I guess

Lillemjau

The Neutral, eco-centric guild Desert-Winds is a Role Play org.

www.desert-winds.org

A very good one at that.

-blix

Question Still alive old friends?

Not a pleasurable post to write...

In an attempt to keep this thread true to it's purpose, that being a list of active role-playing organisations, it obviously needs to be moderated in order to keep it clean of folded and inactive members, or at least those who are role-play inactive. This list would be a pretty poor reference if it was wholly incorrect or wrong...

I've been tracking the following organisations in various ways, and have (I hope in some cases incorrectly) assumed the below have, how can I put this politically correctly, um... 'stagnated'.

I'll give it a couple of weeks to hear back from the below organisation leaders and/or role-playing coordinators, give them a chance to correct my errors. If I hear nothing, I will assume the unfortunate worse and remove your org from the list. Are you guys still alive and role-playing?

If anyone else has any information about the below possibly inactive organisations, or can highlight any inactive organisations I have missed off this list, please speak up!

OMNI-TEK
    Bateman & Fletcher, LLC
    Deep Winter Faction
    E-Corp
    Eden Corp.
    Omni-Tek Guardians Of Law
    South RubiKa Society
    Super-Pol
    Truth Keepers
    UFoRIA [KFM]

NEUTRAL
    Blade Corp
    "Operation: DemonSeed"

CLAN
    Fellowship of the Lost Souls
    Freedom Force
    Protectors of Dawn
    Rubi-Ka Reform Party
    The Medical Board -=CoA=-
    The Psychedelic Freedom Fighters

Come on guys, prove me in error and tell me how alive in actuality you are, and about the cornucopia of role-playing you do!

Note: this post is not meant as an insult or slight in anyway. If my assumption that any of the above organisations are inactive/role-play inactive causes any insult or offence, I apologise in advance.

Anarchy Online - a role-players paradise.

Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

www.ot-sparta.org

As of October 6th, the South Rubi-Ka Society is no longer an active guild. Some of us still play our SRS characters and there are still a few lose threads from existing SRS storylines we are playing out. However we are no longer recruiting or working on new roleplaying events.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Blade Corp neutral is also dead. I am not sure is Blade Corp Omni active anymore either.

We are currently small 10-20 (with many alts) but are active and looking for RP events, please contact myself, Swiftmind, Seignior, to arrange any events.

We also have plans of our own ready to launch once we find the memberbase to make it acheivable. So keep your ears open for BWO.
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)

Arrow Hmm!

/me Scribbles Devil's Advocate
    with a pink glitter crayon!!

Please Add Us!
    Spanks!
    Last edited by Thyme; Oct 22nd, 2002 at 20:40:16.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Add org...

Add -- Global UnderGround '[KFM]'

110% RP

Global UnderGround '[KFM]' President,
    Neo "Xeroscope" Kaba

E-Corp is presently still around, although restructuring and recruiting is going to take a bit of time. Please do not remove us from the list at this time. I'l have more info for you at the end of this week (and you know I'll contact you Bonefish, one way or the other )
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Does it have to be a guild..... if not then add The Rubi-Ka Anti Terrorist Federation to the list
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

Unfortunately, this is really meant to be a list of player organisations. A reference for players to find role-playing organisations to join, make enemies out of, create plots and events with, and so on.

I would rather not add player alliances at this time, or perhaps not to this thread. At least not until Funcom makes them a physically coded part of the game, and hence something trackable and 'game-official'. Hopefully the organisation conflict content coming with The Notum Wars makes this more of a reality than we ever dared hope...

Slightly off-topic, only not:
    Abdul "Dartelosolus" Giscombe
    Chairman of The Rubi Ka Anti-Terrorist Federation.
    - Chairman of The Rubi Ka Anti-Terrorist Federation? This sounds new. I guess this means you have withdrawn your recent application to join SPARTA?

Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

www.ot-sparta.org

Yes that is correct... i have no interest to join a guild at this time...

/ooc on

After trying out a couple different professions, I think I've finally decided my favorite(fixer) that best fits how I enjoy playing and RP'ing. Now, my problem is I'd like to find a omni RP org that I will fit in, so I figured I'd post this in this thread.

I tend to play a shady character that doesn't always do things the proper way, but who is extremely loyal to friends and family/guild. What I'd decided is to be my main alt is a Omni fixer named Malyia, she's always out for fun time, but can be very serious when the need arises. She's a little flirtatious and likes to party. Her first priority is to have fun whatever she does. She isn't catch up in the global conflict between sides. She's the kind of girl that can be a sweetheart and a b****(well not very nice), if you make her mad. For those of you that have seen the new WB show "Birds of Prey", Maylia is very much like the Huntress, but fights with guns instead of hands and feets.

The person behind the toon tends to belong to more of a "family" guild that has a more mature membership. A guild that it isn't required to be "Uber", but if they get there, that's ok too.

Anyway, I've been trying to look through the RP guilds at the beginning of this thread, but finding it hard to know if the different guild fit what I'm looking for. What I'd like from the RP community is eithor replying here or PM me as to what guilds might fit what I'm looking for. Then I will attempt to get to know people from those guild and hopefully be able to apply for membership to one.

Thanks ahead of time...

/ooc off
    Gabriella "Malyia" Kuiper - Fixer (Omni) - RK1
    Kirk "Traykor" Carnalla - Adventurer(Clan) - RK1
    Katelin "Traylia" Bunke - Martial Artist(Clan) - RK1

In the light of Val's suggested RP convention... *cough-bump this thread*

Security is everyone's concern.

Omni-Tek protects.

Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

The Omni-Tek Security Council is dedicated to ensuring the company’s security and interests against all threats, coordinating any action deemed necessary to protect corporate assets and personnel.

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org | www.ot-sparta.org

Will you be so kind to add both Alpha 1 and HYPRID PROJECT to that list.. These are both divisions of the RATFE orginization... Hardcore Roleplay....

Just completed a major clean up of the list, incuding some organisation removals, slight name variation updates (there were many), and some more significant changes:

Global UnderGround '[KFM]' - becomes - Kaviera Family Mafia [KFM]
    Alpha 1 [RATFE] - becomes - Division 7 [RATFE]
    HYBRiD PROJECT [RATFE] - becomes - Division 5 [RATFE]

Whilst Circle G, Desert Winds, Foresight, the Independent Rubikans all do their funky *NEUTRAL* thing...

And no, this is not a shameless bump.

Okay. So it is.

Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

The Omni-Tek Security Council is dedicated to ensuring the company’s security and interests against all threats, coordinating any action deemed necessary to protect corporate assets and personnel.

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org | www.ot-sparta.org

./me sings do the funky neut
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Omni-Com(ID) is a newly RP guild which was formally E-Corp and now is a now about of Omni-Com as a information department dealing with the Grid Feeds and Terminal feeds

Omni-Com(ID)
    -Diff-
    Veteran of Testlive
    Anarchy Online Test Community
    Getting Started on Test!
    Exploits is considered cheating, no one likes a cheater, so don't do it.

The *NEUTRAL* issue

The added "*NEUTRAL*" in front of guildnames was mainly/partially OOC reasons, decided the days after the recent problems with neutrals seemingly being pushed out of the game.

More to be considered like a "badge/button" than a change of orgname, really.

That has all changed now with our newly earned freedom in being able to attack in political zones, so now were all happy again (Speaking on behalf of Circle G only)

Circle G employees now reappear as always and as intended, with "Circle G" as the correct name of our organization.

And I guess this info also works as a *BUMP*

Deanne Tedder
    Director, Circle G.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast