Thread: Council of Truth Continues Diplomatic Mission -- CoT Meeting, 28 January, 29480

Council of Truth Continues Diplomatic Mission -- CoT Meeting, 28 January, 29480

Tir, Atlantean, Rubi-ka (28 January, 29480)

With no word yet received from Tarkhan Zora's office, the Council of Truth continued with the selection process for who would represent the clans in a proposed meeting with the new Omni-Tek leader on Rubi-Ka. The CoT agreed to send a triumvirate, consisting of one Legacy clan leader, one CoT Staff member, and one Member Clan representative. Legacy Clan leaders, Member Clan leaders and CoT staff will spend the week in debate before selecting members of the triumvirate.

In a further move toward planet-wide diplomacy, the Council voted in favor of forming official contacts and communication channels with the Newland City Council.

Member Clans present for the meeting each received copies of a comprehensive Notum Field report from Clan Assembly.

To join or learn more about the Council of Truth, visit their gridsite at http://www.counciloftruth.org/.
    Fayelure,
    President of 3305 Local.

*laughs*

Oh just to see Silverstone's reaction that relations maybe established with Newland.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

They are on the logs.

I believe we are having a weekend/extremely soon meeting to look into this very issue.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    They are on the logs.
    Yes I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker
    I believe we are having a weekend/extremely soon meeting to look into this very issue.
    Just remember, stay within your jurisdiction.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

It was a pleasure to meet with the Ministers and Mayor this morning. I hope we can all do it again sometime. Cheers!