Thread: Today I ganked someone while I was in character (JUST A VENT)

Today I ganked someone while I was in character (JUST A VENT)

Hello I ganked someone today, anybody have comments on that?
    I took great pleasure in ganking this innocent person who was level 75! AND on the same side of the conflict. But as I see it, I was merely in character (I'm playing an atrox ranger chaotic evil ... wrong game but still), and I saw an opportunity, and grabbed it!

Rawr! I'm evil! or something. Just a vent!

*Rawrs*

heh

Did they get real mad at you? That's the best feelin there is; too have someone screamin there fool head off alternating explitives with gank. We've all been ganked, have ganked, and sometimes just feel the need to nail the pewp out of someone whos minding there own business......sadly, after the deed is done i usualy feel a bit guilty, dont you?

I just need an excuse ot gank.. so when they tell me after i can tell whem why i did it.

though i never gank it would be fun sometimes.. just gotta remember whos ganked you in the past and get revenge : ) i have no problems ganking the other side. but sometimes if there in the arena thier really nice and i dont wanna.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

yeah I remember the day when Gravy ganked my rookie MA while I was doing a nice, little duel (gravy was apprentice at the time so he got points, nice one fro!), thats when I snapped and began powerleveling my adventurer, cause my goal now is revenge, and I'm gonna have it one day.

So you better not sell your account Gravy, cause its not the toon Fro that I want to nail. Its you, the person behind the computer

P.s Lets hope adventurers get the stuff they should, then we're a really good class for pvp weeee

I always go to arenas "im gonna gank everyone because im allowed!!"

/me huggles Asmodeuz
    /me huggles Rznr
    /me huggles Doomiz
    /me huggles Georg
    /me huggles Fatcrusher
    /me huggles Solarflare
    /me huggles Creepz

arf.

0_o

*sobs* everyone is kind and friendly

so I go back to Tir and kill some clan:

/me huggles fatcrusher again
    /me huggles abid
    /me huggles -clan name i dont remember-

arf.

/me sees an unkown yellow
    YAY
    clan.
    YAY
    trader.
    GAH!

/me logs her alt and xp some.

Life is sad.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

darksnake is evil.

quick everyone spam about what a bad person she is whenever they see her in game!

Red face

yes, please kill me on sight, i'm a bad person, I deserve the slapping. Comon, you know you want to. right? bah whats the use I always get ignored, I cant play the badguy *pouts*

Who let trolls out who who who
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

ok ok, coud someone please tell me what a troll is ? I asked on mirc aswell then they just laughed at me but seriously I have no clue tell meeeeh

oh and I managed to gank another person today weee ;D

A troll is a big bad monster who lives under bridges
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

It don't have to live under a bridge

it can roam the forests of norway and eat people who chop wood and stuff like that

oh btw! they are ugly

lol when the page loaded up I forgot what to write, but hey ahh!! now I remember.

well I think noers toon could use a makeover send him to ricki!