Thread: PvP Videos 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sicht
    deidicated to Jafter.... for Jafter!!11
    ****ing Hot video dude grats, Post the one where you STILL dont kill me when my AMS is down(and heal perks) nice. Oh I also like the made up text in the beginning that was nice. Why not post the ones of you running 24/7 and Evac'ing? I think those are a hell of alot my interesting to watch. No wait, how bout when your blocks are gone and I hit you once and you run? That was funny too. But nice, lets start making flame videos little kids playing ao 4tw.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafter
    ****ing Hot video dude grats, Post the one where you STILL dont kill me when my AMS is down(and heal perks) nice. Oh I also like the made up text in the beginning that was nice. Why not post the ones of you running 24/7 and Evac'ing? I think those are a hell of alot my interesting to watch. No wait, how bout when your blocks are gone and I hit you once and you run? That was funny too. But nice, lets start making flame videos little kids playing ao 4tw.
    Amusing how people can be hypocritical and an idiot in one post.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

At the end of the video you should add the amount of evac's too...tonight you come into TG and have already evacd like 10 times, at least show everything

<3

Oh I also like the made up text in the beginning that was nice.
    lol nothing made up at that vid. i could bite myself for not saving all your h8 tells toward me :>

btw: we both know who is trying to farm my title :>
    Yumemi79
    Sicht
    Leonandros
    Mywrath
    Pyschobilly
    Todeszelle
    +15 more

i'm kind of surprised that sicht is yum to be honest... i always respected sich's skill on his low level alts, but ever since first seeing yum running around with GA IV, it's been pretty dissappointing.

he does two things very well:

1. gets blockers.
    2. evacs when someone presses "q"

honestly, where is the skill? tia and stromm were asses, but at least they put up a good fight when they pvped... getting blockers (and zoning so often they're never down) and evacing as soon as acro is down is so lame that eventually I just stopped bothering to try and pvp when yum is at TG. It's pretty obvious that he doesn't want any real challenges when he comes to trade--he wants an easy gank that he can gloat about on the forums, and he'll evac 20 some times until he finds the right opportunity to get a kill.

surprising how bad someone can be at tl 7 in contrast to how good the same person on the same prof is at tl4. o.O
    Last edited by Avon; Mar 17th, 2006 at 07:10:23.

Exclamation

Well when someone starts bragging alot its get to their hands and they start toying in their pants a little too much and lose pvp skills :O

E-PEEN FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Xyboc
    Amusing how people can be hypocritical and an idiot in one post.
    Amusing how people can use Evac to get big titles.
    Last edited by Jafter; Mar 17th, 2006 at 07:28:48.

lol nothing made up at that vid. i could bite myself for not saving all your h8 tells toward me :>

btw: we both know who is trying to farm my title :>

lol okay like i said duel? And what did you say? (btw i offered a duel in a open field) You said No, not till 220.. Ill say this to anyone, I will duel almost anyone (adv's / engis = sometimes but rarely) Like I said in my last post.. Little kids playing AO 4tw. Grow some ****ing balls noob. Same with you Xyboc, you P.O.S.
    I PvP for fun not for titles, Notice.. I defarmed twice so far? lol Anyways I hope an admin closes this thread already cause the flames are just starting.

Btw Its funny your calling me a title farmer, When out of 20 people flaged at TG your always going for me.

gg

Btw Its funny your calling me a title farmer, When out of 20 people flaged at TG your always going for me.

gg
    omg your invincible how can i farm you?

tbh i only go for you cause your a retard :>

and yep when im 220 and done with my xp imps we can pvp :>
    till then you can find me in tg, or i only duel ppl i respect.

btw..i meep when its all against the odds, you run when tms got 20 secs left :>

edit : more kills, more problems...it seems :>
    Last edited by Sicht; Mar 17th, 2006 at 08:08:51.
    Yumemi79
    Sicht
    Leonandros
    Mywrath
    Pyschobilly
    Todeszelle
    +15 more

Quote Originally Posted by Avon
    tia and stromm were asses, but at least they put up a good fight when they pvped... getting blockers (and zoning so often they're never down) and evacing as soon as acro is down is so lame that eventually I just stopped bothering to try and pvp when yum is at TG. It's pretty obvious that he doesn't want any real challenges when he comes to trade--he wants an easy gank that he can gloat about on the forums, and he'll evac 20 some times until he finds the right opportunity to get a kill.

surprising how bad someone can be at tl 7 in contrast to how good the same person on the same prof is at tl4. o.O
    your absolutly right about about tia and stromm, and i wait till the day im close to their skill/setup.
    but it&#180;s whompa city war. ofc i zone when i can, so do you? :> *hint hint*

you obviously never saw me at tower wars :>

edit: btw my acro is never down :>
    Yumemi79
    Sicht
    Leonandros
    Mywrath
    Pyschobilly
    Todeszelle
    +15 more

your absolutly right about about tia and stromm, and i wait till the day im close to their skill/setup.
    but it´s whompa city war. ofc i zone when i can, so do you? :> *hint hint*
    i know fixers get this cool evac feature and all, but when stromm and tia actually made the most improvements to their pvp skill was when they stopped using this function for the most part. running around evacing at every corner is no way to learn... i'm sure it's nice not to have to get new buffs every 5 minutes, but try challenging yourself not to evac as much and you'll probably get better a lot faster.

nah i use my setup till regurgitation. if you cant kill me but you want to, roll another prof. capped as profs and max damage profs are nice but so are roots, debuffs :>

edit : cant you guys even count? i mean...it&#180;s me vs 3-6 mostly. you guys dont even get a flagg vs those numbers. :>

edit edit : how about timing your stuns, specials a bit more.....?
    Last edited by Sicht; Mar 17th, 2006 at 08:23:02.
    Yumemi79
    Sicht
    Leonandros
    Mywrath
    Pyschobilly
    Todeszelle
    +15 more

im gonna go gank someone people, i need an e-peen

Well

I find it funny how some ppl complain about clan evacing and concealing in TG with uber guards and that damn sb around... Its especially funny when the said people are the unoffical champions of by/unicorn hugging... I would be curious if clan would have guards and sb like unicorns how the situation would look like and how many omm would come to OA/WA.

Ta

Critisms and arguements aside, fewer flames please, lets keep this thread from getting locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorren
    Critisms and arguements aside, fewer flames please, lets keep this thread from getting locked.
    Aight, I'm done. Don't want to get in a big discussion with Jafter anyway on how Evac = Zoning into a backyard under AMS. ;p
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Quote from Xyboc's sig:

"My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!"

that sums it up for this forum thread

Lol....so much h8...when im in Tg Sicht's always there, hes almost always alone. Its often him vs 3-4+ and u still whine about him Evacing? wtf are u stupid? Why in the hell would u as a fixer that has the Evac ability Tank 4-5 As ppls and die when they can evac? Dont make any sense to me. And Jafter i saw ur movie, its decent u got some skills, wont deny that. But i remember when u Spammed -someone- with tells for them killing u. you whined forever and ever about how that person was a %¤#"% title farmer etc etc....

When im down at Tg i gank what i can and i run im weak gonna call me a "runner" now?

Bump for less h8 and lets keep this to movies make another thread for h8 tells.

I just had to whine some....been some time since i did that ;D

<3 Kingz

And no dont ask me for a duel u title bishes! :P
    We're all gone again ;p

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=445035 - Some info regarding Movie Making =)

Btw lol nice vid Sicht much lub ;D
    We're all gone again ;p

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=445035 - Some info regarding Movie Making =)

Wheres teh Majkah vid ?

And yeah Yumes vid was cool
    Probably "Parthelius" Hungover 220/30/70 Martial Artist
    Muff "Parthelia" Diver
    220/23/70 Trader
    Oh "Snippetty" Snap 218/22/67 Enforcer

President of Transcendence

Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333465 ... LastLast