Thread: ((Tuxx, SHadow, Liss, I humbly offer this up to you all))

((Tuxx, SHadow, Liss, I humbly offer this up to you all))

((Tuxx, SHadow, Liss, I humbly offer this up to you all))
    (( As much as I hate to do this, I have to speak O.O.C, cuase if;n ah dint, yall maht nut unerstan whut tha Rebel is trayin ta git acrosst ta yall....
    So I shall reluctantly communicate in a coherent manner. Just dont get used to though.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    I have here a story that allows me put one of my characters on the sideline with a clear conscience.
    /me whipes a tear from his eye.
    It's just not his time to "run" if it makes sence to you.
    So without further adieu, please allow me to honor a few and also to "so long for a while" to an old "pal" on to the......

------------------- DEDICATIONS-----------------------------

First of, I wanna thank Tuxx. And to any of you that know her, you also must know that I couldn't possibly say enough in 15,000 words to express how wonderfull of a woman she really is. Thank you, for choosing me, Darling.
    SHadow, I have yet to see a D.J. that can get the party started as fast as you can, or in getting them money-makers shakin' on the dance floor with such quickness as you do. Anyone can see, you are very highly thought of here. And ya gotta be kool to achieve that. Thanks again for all your doing for Tuxx and I.
    Liss, uh, hehe, what can I say? we got started off in a bad way. And that was mostly my fault(...ok it was all my fault). I was just REALLY into the RP that night. I dont think any of you all will argue with me when I say I thinK god didn't give me brakes for my mouth. But I dont know how I can ever repay your kindness, and for that manner forgiveness. BoneFish is trying his best, Im just not a "quick study"
    And also I want to thank all the RPers of RubiKa. Its you all that make every day an adventure here. I staying here for as long as you all are.....or untill you guys decide kick me off

I now humbly present to any of those still not bored to sleep yet my story. It might not be MacBeth, but it is from my heart...........

A dark, cloaked figure stumbled through the alleyways of Omni1. He leaned into cover just before he stepped onto the flashing light comming from the opening-closing door of the Whoompa. The darkness cycle was to short for him to make it across before the light would give away his presence. The woompas were busy tonight.
    The man pulls something from his cloak pocket.
    "Be careful, little one. Meet me back at the ca...,"grunted the shadow-walker as he grabed his gut in pain.
    The little runt chattered something incoherent back.
    "Yes,"he told the tiny rodent,"I shall be just fine. May the WolfSpirit protect you, my friend."
    The Leet took off. Three minutes later, an older woman started yelling. A younger, sharper shrill followed the first immeadiately. After a few seconds there was a caucuaphany of excited, protesting shouts, and soon the sound of a weapon discharging. Zero said a quick prayer to WolfSpirit to watch over his little pal.
    The blue flashes went into an irrattic ryhthum. On its next illumination, it revieled something whirl accross rapidly just before it dissappered into the shadows. A thin, continuous, red trail left behind might tip off an attentive gaurd soon. That is, might have, if not for the speedy intervention of the sweeper-bots.
    Zeroform made it to the terminal as he fell onto the keyboard. His eyes were sooo heavy, his body soo beaten. For a second, he wanted just to close his eyes, listen to his own heart slow to a stop, and be reunited with the MotherSpirit.
    Afterall, he need not worry about an unwanted resurrection. He was sure Ivan, or Garret, or good ole' C had deleted his insureance. Someone obviously erred with the whole Lev Rivers mess. And if that someone still drew air, Zero knew he wouldnt screw up again. If not, the replacement wouldn't allow an oversight to land him a one-way ticket to Oblivian. It sounded so right, so inviting.
    No! he thought to himself. What if it was Her will that he be Her prophet? Then She might be left completely unprotected from The Comming if he were to allow himself to die on this Public Comm Terminal.
    He gathered the last drop of the nanobots energy, not to mention every once of will that a zealot could posses, and began to move his hands across the air in front of him.
    "WolfSpirit, please grant me strength....." he whispered.
    And with the final guesture, a faint red glow appeared briefly from the hole in the front of Dolf's body armor.
    As he checked the underlying wound, he saw it had closed quite significantly. Elite was good stuff to wear. Elite was not invinceable.
    He thanked the WolfSpirit for once more saving his life.
    Dolf lifted his body to an almost standing position, his hood falling back. The white tattoo that covered his entire face was smeared red with blood. The keyboard was aslo covered in it as well, leaving a scarlet imprint of the Master's body.
    "Pull yourself together, man!" he said quietly, shaking the urge to pass out from his head with a hard slap to his own face. "Its your own stupid fault for comming!"
    But his heart knew he had to return to Omni1 one last time. He felt he owed his student that at least.
    He began pecking the keyboard as fast as he could with only one hand. The other was still unwilling to chance letting go of the still sizeable hole in his chest.
    Dolf hit the final button, sending his message off to it's destination. He lifted his head suddenly, an alarmed look on his face. His ears listened to the quiet sounds of the midnight streets. Then he sniffed the air deeply, identified the odor and smiled as he pushed his body away from the keyboard. A few unsteady steps later and the shadows once again carressed his form from view. Time for him to leave the City. The forests beconed him home.
    About a minute or two later, Omni troops lead by a mechadog arrived at the terminal. A slayerdroid followed the soldiers. The leader walked up to the comm unit as his people rushed to form a defensive perimeter around Lieutenant Chadwick "Bonecollectir" Jackobie III.
    An odd, seemingly pointless message was still on-screen. It seemed to the Officer that must be encrypted. Or, just pure insanity if not. It read this....
    ----You four may not know me, but I have been watching one of you quite closely. Your Rah-adiir, or "soul-group" if you like, has been summoned together for a special purpose. My spirit is happy that you have all found someone to strengthin you, to grow with you, and to love you.
    ---- Liss, your will is strong, your heart is kind, and your unity with the shadows and the very night itself is more than merely "powerful". RavenSpirit watches over you. She helps you to be Unseen when you desire, and strike quietly when you choose to. If you join Ra with her and allow your spirits to soar as one, your enemies shall dare not even to whisper your name.
    ----Shadowrunnr, you have all the qualities one needs to lead and protect a Ra-adiir. Be their cornerstone. Lift high their souls when they need it. LionSpirit is within you. Trust in your strength of Soul, and your ability to prepare the Visht for The Comming of Darkness. Your Rah gaurdian will show you the path need direction.
    ----Tuxx, the light that surrounds you is that of the quick yet deadly. And from speaking to my student, you have a great capacity to love, and the courage to protect those you do love. It is no wonder the CheetaSpirit has selected you as an avatar. The moment will come when your sacrifice may save countless spirits. Allow your energies to merge.
    ----Finally, student, it is easy to tell that your gaurdian Rah is the ill-tempered BramaSpirit. Remember what Zerostrife taught you. Strength of any kind is nothing if you have no control. I am sorry I cant help you anyfurther, but you are now surrounded by far greater than i could ever offer you.
    ----And remember "adiir" gives you unity, love, and protection. But it shall not be enough for the upcomming challanges you shall face. You must strive to perfect Rah-adiir
    -----Congratulations, all of you. Most never find what you all now posses. May the MotherSpirit bless nourish you.
    ---------------------------------
    The young lieutenant smiled beneath his helmet. This was a nice find. He would just copy this file, take it to his hacker pal, decode the message and catch this crazyman once and for all.
    He even toyed with the idea of arranging an "accident" so that Rudolfo "Zeroform" Tedder-renegade employee, religious fanatic and madman-would never arrive to CE-BAF. Not alive anyway.
    After a moment of stroking his own ego, it finally hit him like a ton of bricks. A Trigger-pullin, Bullet-catchin, Soldier-boy Epiphany.
    He possibly had the names of four other traitors as well. His girlfriend in InterOps could deliver to him the true identies.
    Again the young fellow marveled at his own greatness. "I will be general in about a half hour", he mused.
    Jackobie removes a small, blank info disk from his personal comm unit and slid it into the side of the blood coated Info drive. His air was that of someone who just found out he really was as good as he bragged to be.
    So smug did he tap on the keys, commanding the deck to save the last transmitted messeage to infodisk. But the keyboard froze up on him suddenly.........
    EEP EEEEEEPPEPEPEPPEPEEPPEPEPEEPPEEP!!
    Jackobie started slaming his fist on top of the Public Comm.
    More annoying beeps, and alarms
    "ATTENTION OMNI EMPLOYEE! YOU ARE VIOLATING ACCEPTABLE USE OF OMNI-TEK OWNED PROPERTY! YOU WILL BE ATTACKED IF YOU CONTINUE YOUR........, " a robot voice announced authoritatively, twisting its torso face Jackobi's back.
    The mechadog started barking at the SlayerDroid's booming anouncement.
    "PRIVATE COME SHUT THIS OF CRAP OF BEFORE IT GOES FRIGGIN AGGRO ON EVERYONE!!!!!!!!," Jakeobi ordered.
    A trooper that had the stench of a week-old rookie jumped up, and ran to the SlayerDroid. In his excited charge to appease his commander, he stumbled about ten feet from the bot. Of course the rookie had to have his finger on the trigger like we was taught not to touch till he was ready to fire on a target.
    The Nova Flow went off, as the Private tried to catch his balance, only slight,y missing the huge bot. Close enough, however to be considered aggressive. The huge white pincer smashed throught the troop's helmet visor, before he even had the chance to hit the pavement.
    The officer was turning red with anger now. He was so close to greatness and he wouldn't allow it to slip away so easily!
    The mechadog contiued barking, some of it aimed to the droid, some to the Lt. now.
    "IF YOU WORTHLESS MAGGOTS DON'T SHUT THESE TO PIECES OF MECHANICAL CRAP OFF, ILL HAVE ALL OF YOU UNDERNEATH THE NOTUM MINES!!!"
    His troops all started after the Droid, which of course switched to full aggro. As his warriors attempted to disable the warmachine, the robotic canine was attacking them from behind.
    As Jackobie pulled off his helmet, he grabbed his temple to try and ease the tension headache that was on its way.
    He kicked the malfuncitoining comm, denting it.
    Immeadiatly, a cartoonish charicature poped up on screen. It was the face of Zeroform, with cartoony, red eyes, large white horns of his head, and a thick, poorly drawn goat beard.
    "hahahaha! Me, crazy?" it began to taunt from battered speaker units.
    "hahahaha! Me, crazy?" it asked over and over again.
    The dog barked
    "CEASE AND DISIST! YOUR ACTIONS ARE BEING RECORDED TO OMNI-POL!. "the bot announced at full volume.
    Jackobi's men yelled out in pain, not affecting the Slayer much at all.
    Then the Zeroform that existed in the comm unit stopped audio loop. Its eyes closed, then reopened. Audio started up again.
    "Hahaha! See you in hell, Jackobie!," the comm virus announced gleefully.
    As the comm exploded, it killed or crippled all remaining OmniTek troops in the next to the Comm unit. Those unlucky enough to servive the blast, still had to deal with a wounded, angry mechadog and a Slayerdroid that now believed it was being hit with grenades.
    Somewhere, deep in OmniForest, Zeroform sat, knees folded in the Lotus position. His thoughts returned repeatedly to the newly formed Rah-adiir. They would probably think it was just the insane ramblings of a religious lunatic. He could only pray and ask the Spirits for the best.
    As he sat meditatng, a wee little Leet marched dutifully, around his master ready to pounce any intruder smaller than he.
    The rodent turns and chatters at Dolf.
    "No Bohemuth, I haven't fallen asleep sitting up," he answers to the miescule centurion.
    More unclear leet chatter.
    "I know my eyes are closed. It helps me to block out annoying inturruptions, Bo," we answers back, opening one eye long enough to wink and sticking out his tounge.
    Bo lets out a quick sigh. He understood he just got politely asked to shut up.
    Dolf suppressed the urge to laugh. He need time to focus and lick his wounds a little before he would be ready for where he was headed to now......
    And although he new it was wrong, he coundn't help smile as he imagined what Jackobie must be doing now.
    "Jon Grim,Omega News Network, mind if I ask you a few questions?"

"....I dont usually give my comm number out on the first date, Ms. Thorn.......but you did dig that bullet out of my shoulder."

Exclamation

*cheers*
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Thumbs up

Bonefish pats Malcom "Eternalrebel" Cratty on the shoulder next time he bumps into him at the SPARTA offices. For no particular reason. And smiles.

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Director of Operations, OTSEC

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org
    www.ot-sparta.org

Most gracioius gift.

* smiles a warm smile of contentment as her heart soars to take flight among the stars*
    Liss
    Board member
    RELAX! Inc.
    Management for Relax! Bar
    A RELAX! Inc. Production
    http://www.live365.com/play/266744
    Omni Screening Area 290,1860

Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Thumbs up Wowsers

Awesome.......I'm almost speechless.......but I will say that I will try to leave up to the Lionspirit within me.....and wish that I had a chance to meet ya......

shadowrunrr
    >Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt - Email: shadowrunrr
    >RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-ka - Pirate Radio for the People