Thread: Credit Exploit - Who's Been Suspended?

Question Credit Exploit - Who's Been Suspended?

Kinda curious who besides Cloudeh has been suspended?

Divinecross
    They dont suspend people funcom just flat out bans them permantly. Chances anyone ever coming off ban are rather rare but such cases of hordes people threatening ban their account because soemthing happened to you well then funcom will actually do something then.

I think if your account is banned you wont be able to access these forums, am i wrong?

You are put on suspension...not banned. They will have the ability to possibly return in 3 to 4 months. ...and their excess monies will be removed and set to what is normal for their level.

Red face

Could be, I have heard people with Cancelled Accounts can still access Message Board, so I'm going to guess Banned Accounts can too!!!

Originally posted by Bendarek
    Could be, I have heard people with Cancelled Accounts can still access Message Board, so I'm going to guess Banned Accounts can too!!!
    Er...negative. Banned = no account access including Message Board.

ROFL...

I know a few banned ppl on these boards that are banned atm and still post.

No, I am not one of them LOL!

- Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

You don't need an account to read these forums, but you do need one in order to post to them.

I suspect there has been some account borrowing taking place, and also there isn't really that much to stop people simply opening new accounts.

I doubt if FC has either the means or the motivation to prevent people simply opening a new account - even with the same CC - provided the culprits don't make a big deal about their presence.

my account is cancelled and I can still post, but thats because my subscribtion still hasnt ended yet. it ends tomarrow, once it ends then I wont be able to post.

Divinecross
    In basics what I am trying say funcom support is like talking to brick wall in matter of my account. Not once was GM able to respond back with personal response. I am canceling this account after wondering around as low lv going to old area use lv which now seem like ghost hunting areas. The game not fun anymore. Funcom refusal add content or speak with their player base about happenings is not helping it much.

I agree I can not get one responce from them, all I get is AUTO Replies and macros messages, its really poor.
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

I really doubt they will post a list of banned players.

They wouldnt want to risk the same kind of mass outcry/cancellation that happened over the hacked accounts if it went public that lots of 'well known' players had been banned.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Ask Angelicnova - she has had 2 accounts banned for the same account name being used

Originally posted by diatribe
    You don't need an account to read these forums, but you do need one in order to post to them.

I suspect there has been some account borrowing taking place, and also there isn't really that much to stop people simply opening new accounts.

I doubt if FC has either the means or the motivation to prevent people simply opening a new account - even with the same CC - provided the culprits don't make a big deal about their presence.

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    ROFL...

I know a few banned ppl on these boards that are banned atm and still post.

No, I am not one of them LOL!

Ever heard of people using another account to play/post when their main account is banned?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

so if your account is banned for an exploit

and then you open a new account to come back and play

does that make you an uber fanboy or Veteran fanboy?

Uber!

UBER FAN BOY!

Out with the old, in with the new. Cheaters go home.