Thread: When one door closes....

When one door closes....

Rheena had just entered her apartment when the comm message appeared on her screen. 'The next Omni-Tek affiliate meeting has been scheduled for February the 4th.

Transportation will be provided as usual.
    Keep your ID's visible at all times . Omni- Tek protects.''
    ''Oh dear , this might be the last meeting as me representing THM at the board meeting!" Then she thought to herself, ''But i do want to continue the work and be a representative . The only question is where and what, whom!?" Her last communications to the organization were sent but she wondered what good it did. ''At least they know that something was done and it can be recorded for prosperity!"

She looked around her Jobe apartment and sighed, "I have come along way since my came to Rubi-ka. '' And she remembered back then, ''Wow was i really a new comer then
    just learning the ropes. '' She has so many fond memories.
    ''Bonegnasher and Bg and me teaming and then me swiftly
    meeting reclaim terminals.'' She remembered the two them
    exclaiming! ''That was fast!" And she answered in a meek voice
    ''I have quality level 20 armor on!" ''I learned quick thats for sure ,'' she smiled and laugh. From then on it was the greatest
    times meeting Stormdragon and Alt and Stormy helping her in a quest.
    She looked at a photo of Skybert. Memories of her, Eeika,and
    Skybert walking through greater Omni forest came to mind. The guards of THM are the best. Skybert made sure she was
    safe from any harm. And Ee used her charms . Later on as time past, he even assisted her in Adonis. ''Thanks for all your help
    Sky!, she said. I did not want to interup any of his progress , she said to herself. Guard Hukk also gave me a hand to ,she exclaimed. I cant forget about him!" She wondered so many have left .
    She sat on her recliner and tears fell from her face. ''This is my home for so long and now its lost! ''
    Before she went to sleep, she remembered something a citizen once told her. ''When one door closes on you, another
    one opens up."'

Awwww.... Take heart Rheena!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Arrow

Strange, but true.

Good luck with whatever it is that you choose, Rheena. And Ee misses you too.

Rheena, we should talk. My schedule prevents me from attending almost every meeting. I'm not sure what your plans are, but Devil's Advocate may have an opening as one of our Omni-Reform representatives. Contact Waggery or I if you have any interest.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Ok thanks Ditzie! I will contact her as soon as i can.

I always knew the Honored Maidens, always held them in high esteem. I remember contacting them when I first arrived in Rome. I cant figure how different my life would be now if I joined them and not the old Masonic Templars. The templars are gone, the SoS came in, and still I stayed in contact with several THM. It is sad, very sad to hear about their present difficulties.
    Good luck, find a good place for you Rheena. Call us if you want to.
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

Thanks alot Everwatch for your assistance! (right now i have been to busy to make any decisions ).