Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lost Eden Updates

Lost Eden Updates

Znore has posted his latest update going into the plans for upcoming content and the expansion.

You can read the post here for all the details and comment in this thread.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

looks great, ive said it before, ied rather you work a bit more on what we got now, than spending your energy towards LE atm, very nice to see that there is still a bit going on at your camp, and that it aint all just Conan
    - Xcellers
    Alexander "Xcellers" Voss
    Info Loadout Inner Circle
    Exiled Member of Inner Circle

Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate.
    OTAF Battle Manual

Arghhhh!

Okie.. since it sounds like LE is conceptually finished, can we please get some some teaser info on it?

The LE page have been the same for a very long time now... and some more info would def help maintaining the intrest for it...

Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Quote Originally Posted by tk421
    looks great, ive said it before, ied rather you work a bit more on what we got now, than spending your energy towards LE atm, very nice to see that there is still a bit going on at your camp, and that it aint all just Conan
    I agree. I'm not realy waiting for another pvp expansion with all the lag current pvp brings with it. And hooray for more high lvl content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

/applaude
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurdahl
    Arghhhh!

Okie.. since it sounds like LE is conceptually finished, can we please get some some teaser info on it?

The LE page have been the same for a very long time now... and some more info would def help maintaining the intrest for it...

We will bring more updates on the actual content of Lost Eden as soon as we have gotten some good internal testing in. As Znore mentioned in his letter whilst the infrastructure is now in place we havent yet had the opportunity to fine tune it and test the new systems thoroughly. That is the point when things are most likely to change (if something doesnt work etc) so we would rather hold back a little until we know what we think will work actually does work, as we know that announcing systems that don't make the final cut only serves to annoy the community. (Shadowlands land control springs to mind )

Rest assured ss soon as we are comfortable with the content we will be announcing more details
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Mmm the near future looks good I think
    Lunette 220+20 ninja on RK2.

My new avatar reflects how sad I am because I will miss Famine.

I had this small idea when i was in my boring IT class.
    It would be cool in some patch along the way to place a statue
    of a mech in one of the cities or something with a "Coming soon"
    logo at the bottom of it just to get an idea of the proportions
    of the mechs and get us a little excited. Something like that
    Ermite statue and the people attacking it at the very begining
    of the game after you select your new toon. would be a nice teaser.

but you guys do what you have to do. last thing we need is a buggy
    expansion pack. i rather wait a year than play it now and have a downtime
    every day
    Wildkeeper - 220/30/62 Solitus Keeper
    The Renaissance - www.trguild.com

Currently playing on WoW(EU) Server- Grim Batol.

thanks for the update.

a few more months to bask in 220 glory before some new form of grind

This will allow me to ding 220 before LE comes out I guess! I heard from now until LE release Znore just wants to pack in loads of NT things and nothing else is this true!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Sounds good. Well said Znore! Gimmie a Beta spot!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Thumbs up

Good to see some news from first hand and not only bloody hell rumors, ty for that.
    ...even if I expected LE release for Christmas market now :-/ But I would like to be surprised. Go ahead!
    Dunbic, 220/26 adv RK1, Czech Anarchy org.
    setup

thx for the Info

and i'm sure you made the right decision. Take the time you need to bring us a good ad-on
    RK3
    Cirte 220 Clan Nano/NT Enlivenment of Nyaya

Postponing LE doesnt bother me either

Im glad you would rather launch a finished product then just throwing something halfmade our way and fix it later.

Thank you for the information and I hope you will keep us, the community, updated as you go. The more info you give us the better imo. Though I know you need to keep stuff secret aswell
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Wow it's not that common an announcement of postponing being so welcomed (according to the few replies here). I'm pretty confident and excited at the new content coming soon, along with some "in-deep" game balance study.

Yay for the release of a finished product, and priorizing of what's important, such as new content (and engine/lag-related improvements ?)

Keep up the good work (and keep us updated on a more regular basis )
    220 Psiloaded Shade - Eqp - Perks
    220 Stelai Doctor - Eqp - Perks

- Nemesis -

Best decision ever in the context of AO expansions/booster packs. Thanks!

Also, please set aside some time to address upgrading the gfx engine. This alone would drive a lot of gamers back to the game.

$
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

sounds like a good plan znore
    cant wait for the new grind
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

I'll rather wait a few more months for this expansion to be released, than beta-testing it on live the dimension. I surely have not forgotten SL quests, landcontrol and AI playershops.

Take your time Znore
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Sounds good. I can wait a bit longer for LE.

Yup, I'm looking forward to LE, but it has to be said I am also looking forward to the next couple of big patches too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelai
    Wow it's not that common an announcement of postponing being so welcomed
    Time for you to have my babiiiiiies!

Oh ya and thanks for the update, like everyone else here I'm in no hurry to see LE unless it's a finished product.
    Hoping the new content will bring us some real challenge.

All in all this sounds cool since I'm sill far from ai30
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast