Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: QL300 Symbs - Feedback.

fg just doesnt stack with guardian of might imo, if you even are using that :P
    Tepikeep 220 Keeper
    Teppox 220 Soldier
    Bohoo 220 Shade

Proud member of
    Northern Star

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous
    Try an Omni Med suit, it adds treatment and you can buy it from a shop.
    Im 100% sure he didn't try to make a joke
    Trussafoobik 215/21 Omni Fixer Equipment Pic
    Afnoks 209/14 Omni Engineer Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Odewad
    The lag is as bad as advertised. And guess what...?? I can reproduce it.
    The lag is at it's worst right after I log on ... and seems to get better right after I log off.

Quote Originally Posted by Trussa
    Im 100% sure he didn't try to make a joke
    I'm 100% sure he's drunk...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by DudeX
    fg just doesnt stack with guardian of might imo, if you even are using that :P
    yeh i would definetly remove guardian of might and use FG when putting the
    brain in as str/stam is not needed in this process.

thnx for the info guys still perkin beta genome .... damn you funcom.
    Wildkeeper - 220/30/62 Solitus Keeper
    The Renaissance - www.trguild.com

Currently playing on WoW(EU) Server- Grim Batol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkeeper
    thnx for the info guys still perkin beta genome .... damn you funcom.
    It's just your lack of twinkingabilities <3<3<3 @ FunCom <--uber company
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Question

been trying to calc down how to get ql300 right arm on Atm missing 54 str, 91 agi and 136 treat after all perks on abilitys :/
    i'm using 250ish ability imps only tho, with some Cognizant symbs & vital rhand, exited eye/head & effective ear

so.. has any1 been able to get that on as a solitus? or am i totally waisting my time here
    Tepikeep 220 Keeper
    Teppox 220 Soldier
    Bohoo 220 Shade

Proud member of
    Northern Star

Quote Originally Posted by DudeX
    been trying to calc down how to get ql300 right arm on Atm missing 54 str, 91 agi and 136 treat after all perks on abilitys :/
    i'm using 250ish ability imps only tho, with some Cognizant symbs & vital rhand, exited eye/head & effective ear

so.. has any1 been able to get that on as a solitus? or am i totally waisting my time here
    u should get ql280 ability imps. And you trained Solitus Alpha Genome, Combat Knowledge, Mountaineer, Enhance DNA, First Aid & freak Strength?? That's liek 40 perkresets =P Anyway, you should also think about twinking sense/intelligence as well for trickledown to treatment. Means that you might have to train Solitus Beta Genome as well + Genius. Total perkresets = 53. Think I mentioned it before...you also need ai level 28 for it =P If it works...dunno...but that's what I got to when I figured out how to get in ql300 eye. Ofc....u need every single twinkitem in game too ^^
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal
    And you trained Solitus Alpha Genome, Combat Knowledge, Mountaineer, Enhance DNA, First Aid & freak Strength?? That's liek 40 perkresets =P Anyway, you should also think about twinking sense/intelligence as well for trickledown to treatment. Means that you might have to train Solitus Beta Genome as well + Genius. Total perkresets = 53. Think I mentioned it before...you also need ai level 28 for it =P If it works...dunno...but that's what I got to when I figured out how to get in ql300 eye. Ofc....u need every single twinkitem in game too ^^
    yep, alpha genome, combat knowledge, mount, en dna, first aid, freak str & genius perked atm.. bleh, too much work for 11 2he, 8 aad & 1 aao :S
    Tepikeep 220 Keeper
    Teppox 220 Soldier
    Bohoo 220 Shade

Proud member of
    Northern Star

Not sure if i read all posts but dont forget Vtes and NS from NT = +50 int ~about 10 Treatment?

Oo
    Need to contact me?
    Lightblade 220/20, Atrox Keeper
    Lorantha 202/7, Solitus Fixer
    Tichey 133/15, Atrox Adventurer
    Viralburn 126/13, Nanomage Nano-technician
    Endofstory 52/0, Opifex Shade
    Candyman 24/2, Opifex Agent

I love a challenge when it comes to twinking so when I read this post I went nuts in auno looking for a way =)

This is what I found, I don't know if all these items are available but I think they are.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=35176

I have only looked at the treatment part of the prosess so far but I played a bit with AOSkills aswell and it looks possible =)

Quote Originally Posted by Maanemannen
    I love a challenge when it comes to twinking so when I read this post I went nuts in auno looking for a way =)

This is what I found, I don't know if all these items are available but I think they are.

I have only looked at the treatment part of the prosess so far but I played a bit with AOSkills aswell and it looks possible =)
    You aiminging for max treatment setup or something? Not really getting what you're trying to accomplish with that setup, as symbs requires 3 basic abilities too. For max treatment setup, have a look at my post at page 2 (you're missing a lot of items, and your wrist items aren't ingame as far as I know).
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Maanemannen

I'm pretty sure Juggernaut Maintenance Console's aren't ingame. Could be mistaken though.
    Ubuntu is for people who can't understand unix.

FRIGGIN FINALLY.
    The brain symb went on. got so tired of bein a few points short
    we ninjad a tower site and put up contracts

damn you clanners for ruining my life.

anyways 280 Support brain in.
    I managed to get a hold of contracts but in the case that you wanna do it with no contracts
    here is basically how you would do it. Difference is I didnt have the Intuitive Memory of the Aquarius.

280 Support Brain Configuration

Buffs running are:

Enhanced Senses
    Feline Grace
    Improved Cut Red Tape
    Neuronal Stimulator
    SFA
    Treatment Transfer
    Composite Attributes

Note: This does not have to be the only or correct way to do it. It is just the way I
    did it. Probably different set ups can be used or even if you had full contracts your
    life would be easier.
    Last edited by Wildkeeper; Apr 27th, 2006 at 22:51:12.

Thumbs up

yay, finally! gz man!
    Chaosdoc 207 soli doc
    Chaospriest 211 soli crat
    Chaosruby 202 soli adv

2'nd account:
    Tepikeep 220 soli keep
    Teppox 211 soli sold
    Tepienfo 136 trox enf

Nice one Wild, nice to see someone pushing the boundaries so does the rest of the 300 set just slot in now or more resets etc?
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

Quote Originally Posted by Balneator
    Nice one Wild, nice to see someone pushing the boundaries so does the rest of the 300 set just slot in now or more resets etc?

well i didnt even wanna look at my keeper for a few days after puttin the brain
    on but now that i sat down and started calculating again i maxed mountaineer
    now and i'm starting to beleive what that guy said some pages ago on this thread
    that 290s are the highest possible

but i will see maybe i can slide in 300 wrists and left hand.
    some people say the foot and leg might be possible but we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkeeper
    well i didnt even wanna look at my keeper for a few days after puttin the brain
    on but now that i sat down and started calculating again i maxed mountaineer
    now and i'm starting to beleive what that guy said some pages ago on this thread
    that 290s are the highest possible

but i will see maybe i can slide in 300 wrists and left hand.
    some people say the foot and leg might be possible but we shall see.
    Did a quick calculation for left hand...ended up with 1285 stamina, 1277 strength and 1277 agility. Seems agility will be your problem...needed 250 agility contract and 2 ql300 Eye of the Evening Star to get that amount of agility. Ofc...now I didn't think about treatment either
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

if foot and leg is possible i'd say left arm might be too, only problem is the ~40 str lost in the empty slot but it is one of the easier to buff skills, so maybe you can come up with something there also if you can squeeze that in waist looks doable too 28~ stam lost in empty slot, but from Zacix's calc you are 9 over anyway so 20ish to find Although you can completely disregard the above post if you like as i haven't looked at any calculations
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast