Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A P A R T M E N T S

MORE STUFF!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODY FIX THIS!!!!!!!!

THE "ONLY 10 ITEMS IN YOUR APARTMENT LIMIT" IS THE LAMEST THING I HAVE FOUND IN THE GAME SO FAR!!!!!

If we cant have cool stuff in our apartments, decorate it as we choose or even use it for storage then what is the point?

Lightbulb

I think u shud b able to buy Bank Terminals for super high prices, and some beds and a window would be nice, and the option to have your apartment elsewhere than the backyards :P, mayeb sumwhere a but more exciting like, having one of the shacks to yourself inside Lush Fields outpost...

Bank terminal = 20 million
    Save terminal = 50 million
    Grid terminal = 250 million
    Whompa = what are you crazy?

yep

I'm with you guys on this one too.
    And I don't even have an apartment!
    Everytime I try to claim one, it don't work.

Sighhhh....we poor roleplayers are gettin screwed.
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

I would want a personal grid that's accessible by my own (straight to my apartment) even if it costs 200 mil

Even better

Hey I realize that if FC took the 10 item limit to no limit the apartments would get filled pretty quick, Hmmm......Just like the 400 items I have in my Bank.

Server space is a poor excuse for the 10 cap. There are what X,Y,Z coordinates, Rotation, item number(SKU), and ownership(what character's apartment).

I do database work for a living in a tech support call center.
    I don't think its a patch issue. It sounds more like a database issue. If that is the case it explains why this hasn't changed.
    If you put a database together the wrong way and screw up the relationships it can cause you to start from scratch to make an otherwise simple change. They would then have to migrate all of the information from the old database to the new one, and might have to rewrite some of the querys used for tracking and record insertion.

SO DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!!! IT"S BEEN A FREAKIN YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

heh, wow I feel better! I think I'm going to log in and re-arrange my ten items again.

If every player decided to fill his/her apartment with tons of items, yes. But the suggestion that's been made in several threads already - the one about 'flat layouts' you could buy - would certainly not force them to re-arrange the whole database, or at least not *that* much? I guess lots of players here would be already very glad if they could at least have a table and a few chairs in their apt., even if those can't be moved.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Im not worried about the apartment situation. I hate this game, and am leaving it for SWG when it is released this winter. I suggest you all do the same, SWG will be everything AO isn't.
    Cynesyn lvl 213 Fixer. Setup - 1400+ BE available.
    Corsati lvl 130ish Adv.

Proud veteran of Synergy Factor

"There will be no camping in SL." - Gaute Godager

The proper way to formulate this request is:

"Funcom, how much will it cost me to have better apartments in the game?"
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12