Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A P A R T M E N T S

A P A R T M E N T S

First of all the ten limit sucks

Secondly I need to be able to put in and take stuff out of my refrigerator, like my chocolate cake, etc..

thirdly if i cannot buy chairs and table let me buy cushions

Make the stuff useable

Refrige can open and close put stuff inside for storage

Be able to roll out some carpet too
    Last edited by Orchid; Aug 7th, 2002 at 15:56:41.

I don't think anyone cares. I've been here since Beta 4 and I have yet to see Funcom do anything about "entertainment" in this game. This is probably the 100th post about apartments and I have yet to see an official response on any of it. Personally I would rather see them fix some game play issues before they looked at apartment stuff.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

well it is such a tease that apartments exist and thereds a ten item limit, but there isnt even ten good items in all of rubi ka

no carpet
    no chairs
    no tables
    no carpet
    no windows
    no way to store things in a fridge or lock box
    no tv
    no etc etc

how hard would it be to add 50 new items to the furniture stores and along with some rare uber furniture thats like real expensive,

and also to raise the apt item limit to say 30 items. not including what you store in the fridge and lock box.

The offical word on apartments is found in the community forum. They are not currently working on them (they do want to improve them) To make new apartments the world designers would have to create them and they are working on alot of other things right now. (presumeably Shadowlands)

it wouldnt be difficult to add a few items and up the limit.

That would take very little time and effort.

Bump for apartment improvements of any kind.

I'd like a window, but removing the item limit would be a start. :P

Fix the apartments!

I am with you guys on this one! This needs to be fixed asap. I just started a beurocrat and bought two packs full of furniture such as paintings, statues, vases, and other things. I for one do use my apartment. It makes a great role playing element to the game. For instance since I am a beurocrat I am taking on the wealthy role here and have my apt decorated like a rich person would. Large statues, fancy paintings, kinda like a muesum. I can put up with the fact there is no real furniture as of yet, but the 10 item limit just really needs to go out the window! I mean WTF is the point in teasing us with an apartment and giving us access to lots of items for it when you can only have 10 at a time. Even with these items mine still looks pretty shabby. I do look forward to getting a bed to log on and a couch and chairs and a table, ect. but until then make it NO LIMIT!

All who are with me on this bump this thread!

Forgot something

I also forgot to add... make the items like the fridge and the drawers hold things! The fridge says that it holds items ... then i waste all the money on it and ... WTF it cant hold anything ... what a crock... I would like to have these items fixed so that they serve some kinda purpose. And about not wanting to take the time to make changes for they are working on other things, well I for one am in the game business and I know that it would not take long to put in a patch that would take away the limit on items in the apt. I mean come on how much space could these possibly take up on a server 1 kilobyte a piece? And as far as the fridge and the drawers, just give them the container property that the backpack has! How hard could that be? I mean these people are professionals aren't they?... Just my thoughts on the subject. Excuse the sarcasm here just a little upset on wasting money on two packs full of items that i cant use.

Umm, lol

Apartments more than likely will not be touched till 3 or 4 months after the expansion. At best.

With players leaving due to lack of content and all the pvp unbalances funcom will be busy for a long time.

I know .. i know.. some of the players could careless about pvp . Remember this.. those high level guys which you will one day ask for help. They do.. why because missions get boring. So keep them in mind. In short ..i have yet to find a reason to use my apartment .. in fact i didnt even waste time getting my key ..lol

I know some people roleplay and i can respect that. You should get what you pay for. Alot of us have been asking for many things only to be shot down patch after patch.

One thing .. the only thing neocron has is a good apartment.
    pretty sad to tell the truth.

If apartments or having your own space for the matter is what your looking for then...I have seen it somewhere that SWG will allow guilds to build there own cities.

Believe me I will be first in line when SWG comes out. That is the main reason that I chose to play this. But in the mean time I can see your point too about the pvp. Well then if that is the case that the pvper's are getting more attention focused to them than the roleplaying elements then I move to vote!

I VOTE WE CHANGE THE NAME OF THE GAME FROM
    ANARCHY ONLINE MMORPG TO....

drumroll please........

ANARCHY ONLINE MMOPVP!!!

It seems to me that if there are people that are more concerned with fighting each other that they bought the wrong game. This is in fact a role playing game in all termanology. If they want a fighting game then tell them to get in line for the next Xbox release of Mortal Kombat!

I'm backing you on this Emiko.

Sneaking into Rompa's at the end of the night to sleep on a couch there isn't really an option, nor sleeping on the floor with my gun (ouch).
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

While your at Rompa's watch out for posts that go BUMP in the night!

Also, we should be able to pay and get the walls painted... The Yacky Green really annoys me.

This will never be fixed, your wasting your time

Im exactly like Rotamus, this is exactly the same thread as 50-100 others ive seen, all asking for the same thing.

I know, i asked the EXACT same things in a thread 3 months after release. We had over 70-100 responses and it was called

"Apartments - A Petition"

We were told it was being worked on and that you'd see improvements shortly.

The only thing that changed was a warning was introduced ingame TELLING you that you couldnt place more than 10 items...

That was 7 months ago. They have no intention to work on them,... they prove this, because they could've included it as a feature in the Shadowlands expansion, but its not mentioned, because they have no intention of doing anything about it.
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

BUMP!

AO has such a great dynamic enviroments system and its such a shame thats its only used for missions.
    C.M.O.T. Raymote - Loyal (They pay better) OmniTek Trader
    Omni-ECPCS

Rimmer: After intensive investigation, comma, of the markings on the alien pod, comma, it has become clear, comma, to me, comma, that we are dealing, comma, with a species of awesome intellect, colon.
    Holly: Good. Perhaps they might be able to give you a hand with your punctuation.

You've got my support... ^bump dance^

Make it worth having a apartment...

Post i agree with most

i think it would be nice if ao let us have the opt of letting our alts
    have the same apt and was able to mulestuff. that way it would make little things like that much easier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast