Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK: Shots fired outside West Athen

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    Maybe one day I'll experience first hand all the horrors you speak of .....
    Dabblez

I did not mean to imply that it had been a horror for me, I enjoyed the training and do not regret it, however it was not what I saw my self doing at this time in my life and it was very annoying to have my choice removed from the matter.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Virta
    He was attempting to return to his home after killing seven Omni-AF personnel. The one people said Omni-Tek would never catch, has been caught and dealt with, and I applaud the efforts made by our colleagues.
    Stroke of luck and you know it. Other wise you wouldn't have tried to buy him out like you did Officer.

Remember? the offer you Made Jin? "Kill Dr. Deanjou, and we'll leave you alone. "

It shouldn't be that hard, hell you were the one that made that offer, Officer Hendrix. Unless it's typical for the Pols to hire assassians to do the work they can't, yeah?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12